Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Noo!  (Read 3261 times)

Lordraymond

• Bay Watcher
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
    • View Profile
Re: Noo!
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 01:21:01 am »

There's a reason there are no dwarves known for those dare-I-say Elven studies like math, or philosophy. Their brainpower is devoted entirely on ways to kill themselves, while their beards handle the basic functions like working, eating, sleeping, fighting. Why else do you think your legendary axedwarf will spend a month in combat with an unconscious goblin, wrestling their toes?
The question is: how do you profaine a temple dedicated to pure greed?
Give a donation.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 03:08:59 am »

On ice containing stuff and whether it remains, I think anything that isn't made out of metal disappears. The goblinite stays though.

In related news, this is why I always embark on warm or hotter spots. I hate ice and snow.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

JJtoocool

• Bay Watcher
  • Unfortunate Accident: ∞
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 08:14:58 am »

Try a cave in, you only need one 7/7 of magma under each forge. Its safer that way in the first place.
Quote from: Goblin 3 to Goblin 1
I heard that I died.
Quote from: Goblin 1 to Goblin 3
It was inevitable.
Quote from: Goblin 3 to Goblin 1
Goodbye.
Quote from: Goblin 1 to Goblin 3
Goodbye.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 09:26:19 am »

You might only NEED 7/7 of magma under each forge but what kind of dwarf would you be not to build your forges in the heart of a volcano curtain-walled by magmafalls?
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

ASCIt

• Bay Watcher
  • ._.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 10:00:09 am »

You might only NEED 7/7 of magma under each forge but what kind of dwarf would you be not to build your forges in the heart of a volcano curtain-walled by magmafalls?

Only accessible by a pathway which only reveals itself via pressure-plate-activated overhead bridge, which cuts the magma falls in half.
This is a very dorfy thread, and you WILL read it.
Pages: 1 [2]