Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DF WKI ESPAŅOL  (Read 2042 times)

markgdl70

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
DF WKI ESPAŅOL
« on: September 21, 2010, 11:22:07 am »

HELLO  how make df wiki in spanish ???

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DF WKI ESPAŅOL
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 11:40:42 am »

You appear to be able to read English, why do you need it in Spanish?

markgdl70

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 03:51:14 pm »

jacob for players who do not read english very well

Davichococat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 04:41:31 pm »

DF Wiki in spanish? But why? This is a english game! Yes, I am from Brazil, and dont want a Portuguese DF Wiki till we have the game in Portuguese. The same as you: Before the wiki become spanish, the game need become spanish.

Lord Darkstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 12:42:29 pm »

There are wikis to Dwarf Fortress in French, Japanese, Russian, and Italian. Someone taking it on themselves to do a Dwarf Fortress Wiki in Spanish would be welcome as well.

markgdl70, I don't know who bought the domain names those foreign lanuages are using. But someone will need to buy up an appropriate domain name for Dwarf Fortress, and then create a wiki to it there. There are many kinds of wiki software available. They'd just need to pick a wiki software and set it up.
learn to give consolations to frustrated people
What is this, a therapy session? We don't need to console someone because they're upset about a fucking video game. Grow a beard, son, and take off those elf ears!

Big_Cheater

• Escaped Lunatic
  • [[ Hessed.Elohim ]]
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Fortress (Espanol)
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 11:11:58 pm »

hello, my english is not very good, but I manage a wiki in Spanish, if you are interested in helping out, the link is: http://es.dwarffortressspa.wikia.com/wiki/Dwarf_Fortress

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 01:26:17 pm »

If you need to access the wiki due to a lack of a full spanish one you can always use google translate to get a (rough) spanish version of it.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.