Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Talk #17: Feedback  (Read 49803 times)

McUselessNoble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress Talk #17: Feedback
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2011, 02:07:07 am »

cool Talk

i would have to admit, i'm a sucker for the simulation aspect. the impression i get from this influx of indie sandbox games emerging in the past few years is that all the player base really wants is a supply of new content every now and then. the more open ended a game, the more ways the player base will use it and find their own goals and challenges. predesigned goals are cool too, im quite new to DF as is so organizing an efficient fortress is plenty satisfying at the moment xD

DuffDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2011, 10:44:24 am »

Hello^^
Im new to the game. But i cant change the z-levels^^ I tried to change the keys ingame but it seems that doesnt work, when i hit backspace, nothing happens. And i also tried to change them with the init.txt, but that doesnt work neither -.-

greets

Kogut

• Bay Watcher
  • Next account: Bulwersator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2011, 03:19:58 am »

Hello^^
Im new to the game. But i cant change the z-levels^^ I tried to change the keys ingame but it seems that doesnt work, when i hit backspace, nothing happens. And i also tried to change them with the init.txt, but that doesnt work neither -.-

greets
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=z+level+change+dwarf+fortress
The worst bug - 34.11 poll
Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod
Kogut, the Bugfixes apostle of Bay12forum. Every posts he makes he preaches about the evil of Bugs.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2011, 03:45:01 am »

Hello^^

greets
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=z+level+change+dwarf+fortress

I always thought Z-level changes were < (up) and > (down).

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2012, 12:41:53 pm »

Feeback - bugs in adventure mode:

From a world with long history

- Backpacks are extremely rare, but empty bags are everywhere
- Vampires carry jewellery from human parts in bare hands - in fact, dozens of human hair rings, tooth crowns etc
- Houses with people disappear, even whole cities
- Metal armor is rare too, found a single bronze breastplate so far
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

Kogut

• Bay Watcher
  • Next account: Bulwersator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2012, 11:53:06 am »

The worst bug - 34.11 poll
Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod
Kogut, the Bugfixes apostle of Bay12forum. Every posts he makes he preaches about the evil of Bugs.
Pages: 1 2 [3]