Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD Turn 3: Surgical Winter Wonderland(1 Space Open)  (Read 5690 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

We are the Gears!

While you are trudging through your local mall, hanging around or maybe doing your weekly shopping, you notice this banner hanging over an overly large spike Adorned Black Shack, right next to the Armed Forces Recruitment Stand of your Country. As you come closer you realize that it's a Recruitment Shack for the Klokateers!

You heard about these men and women, the private servants and serfs of Dethklok. The Elite of the Elite. As you approach the shack a somewhat crooked Klokateer shambles closer.

Your interested in becoming a Klokateer? Trust me it's worth it! The payment is good, not to mention the enormously good medical infrastructure and you do a job of honor and most importantly you work for DETHKLOK!

with the last word the Klokateer raises his fist and his fellow Klokateers along with some other people close to the recruitment stand, join him in a Dethklok chant.

We have several different departments for everything you could possibly imagine. Legal Dept.,Security Dept., Waste Disposals and so on...3875A will hand you the forms, if you have any Questions feel free to ask.

He shows you to another Klokateer behind a desk, who is sitting in a rather comfy wheelchair. Silently he hands you over a ballpen and several papers.

Spoiler:  Recruitment Form A (click to show/hide)

OOC: 5 People are allowed for the beginning. You will play as a Klokateer in the Services of Deathklok. Your lifes will be short,brutal filled with disease,pain and death and most of all METAL! Those who reach the Higher Employment Levels will feel that their life is far safer, far more profitable and may even influence the life and career of Dethklok.

Klokateers:

Spoiler: Iawastooshort (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: JackoftheBox (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Warthog Driver (click to show/hide)

"Retired Members"

Spoiler:  kilakan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 02:09:15 pm by Ghazkull »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD 5 Spaces Open
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 03:14:28 pm »

Can I reserve a slot for two hours please?

edit:

Name: Johnny P Gherkin
Former Occupation: Window cleaner
Blood Type: O
Qualifications:
Able to work for long hours in slight rain. Can correctly carry a ladder. Health and Safety Certificate. Own sponge.

Please cross the Department you wish to join:

Dethklok Security Dept.: []

Dethklok Medical and Science Dept.: []

Dethklok Legal Dept.: [X]

Dethklok Personal Care and Catering Dept.: []

Dethklok Roadie and Managment Dept.: []

Dethklok Facility Managment Dept.: []

By signing this paper i acknowledge that in my service for Dethklok, i may be injured,crippled or lose my life.

I hereby sign away any rights of my relatives to sue Dethklok in case of injury,crippling or death

Furthermore I acknowledge that I will protect Dethklok with all of My ability and will fulfill all their wishes,orders and commands as best as I can.

I hereby also agree to a vow of Secrecy of any and all happenings in and around Mordhaus and the Service of Dethklok.

I in full soundness of mind, pledge my life, my soul and my body to Dethklok.

I am a Gear.

Signed

J P Gherkin
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:29:07 pm by lawastooshort »

JackoftheBox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 03:25:12 pm »

Name: Ramiro
Former Occupation: Drunkard
Blood Type: A-

Qualifications:
Already used to alcohols, able to work as a guinea-pig for everything new, likes to work in noisy enviroment.

Dethklok Medical and Science Dept.: [X]

Dethklok Legal Dept.: []

By signing this paper i acknowledge that in my service for Dethklok, i may be injured,crippled or lose my life.

I hereby sign away any rights of my relatives to sue Dethklok in case of injury,crippling or death

Furthermore I acknowledge that I will protect Dethklok with all of My ability and will fulfill all their wishes,orders and commands as best as I can.

I hereby also agree to a vow of Secrecy of any and all happenings in and around Mordhaus and the Service of Dethklok.

I am a Gear.

Signed

Ramiro

Pass on the Recruitment Forms
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:48:00 pm by JackoftheBox »
This morning I found myself looking at the numberplates of the cars on my drive in to work and seeing them as tileset characters in ASCII... a silver Renault I was behind had an interesting scene of a Human wrestling a Minotaur near a bin.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 03:25:21 pm »

@lawastooshort: yeah why not seeing as you are currently the only one XD

Edit: not anymore

The Klokateer in the wheelchair leans forwards and takes the Forms. "You have forgotten the Waiver...i'll need that one too...and please use your full name in case of any legal problems that might occur and to contact your relatives in the case of your death. Otherwise everything seems fine...although i need your qualifications for the Medical Department, we just can't let anybody in..."
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 03:49:22 pm by Ghazkull »

JackoftheBox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 03:28:37 pm »

Never gotten a job this easily!
This morning I found myself looking at the numberplates of the cars on my drive in to work and seeing them as tileset characters in ASCII... a silver Renault I was behind had an interesting scene of a Human wrestling a Minotaur near a bin.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD 4 Spaces Open
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 04:18:07 pm »

Name:Khan Graish
Former Occupation:Loan Collector
Blood Type:A-
Qualifications:
Very Strong and good at reinforcing the need for agreement via physical means.

Dethklok Security Dept.: [X]

You finally come to a 30 pages long Waiver that can basically summarised this way:

I am a Gear.

Signed

Khan
Nom nom nom

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 04:33:54 pm »

the wheel chair Klokateer takes your forms and then gives a good-hearted laugh.

Security Deptartment? Ah, son thats great, the Security department made me to what i am today.

He rolls back and you realized that his legs are actually just stumps. With his right hook-hand he opens up a drawer and closes your forms away.

Welcome to the Gears, son, welcome to the Gears.

((OOC: kilakan you're in, jackofthebox i need the qualifications for the Med-Sci.))

JackoftheBox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 04:48:55 pm »

Edited to original post

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD 2 Spaces Open
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 05:28:12 pm »

all 3 in

2 to go...

You will all start out as Level 0 Employees, and until Level 5 you will go through  the same ranks and jobs, after that you have the freedom to join your respective depts. and get a more specialized training. ( As seen in Episode Dethsources)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 07:49:05 pm »

Name:Mikah Stormborn
Former Occupation:Actress
Blood Type:O-
Qualifications:
Organised, good at coercing compliance with non-physical means

Dethklok Facility Managment Dept.: [X]

You finally come to a 30 pages long Waiver that can basically summarised this way:

I am a Gear.

Signed

M. Stormborn
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 08:47:10 pm »

all 3 in

2 to go...

You will all start out as Level 0 Employees, and until Level 5 you will go through  the same ranks and jobs, after that you have the freedom to join your respective depts. and get a more specialized training. ( As seen in Episode Dethsources)
Hold on a sec, this is based on a show/game?  Hum anyone mind linking me to it?
Nom nom nom

JackoftheBox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WarthogDriver

• Bay Watcher
  • Only in death will his duty end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 11:55:48 am »

Name:Jonathan Banks
Former Occupation: N/A
Blood Type: O

Qualifications: Ability to handle a pistol with speed and accuracy. Can carry heavy objects without being slowed down or fatigued.
Not being put off by the lack of many of the man's limbs he marks the security department.

Dethklok Security Dept.: [ x ]

Dethklok Roadie and Management Dept.: []

Dethklok Facility Management Dept.: []

I am a Gear.

Signed         Jonathan Banks         

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 11:59:30 am by WarthogDriver »
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD Turn 0: The Intro...
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 04:11:24 pm »

Turn 0: Initiation!

The following day you find yourself all on the way to Mordhaus, Germany.

During the Transit, you get a quick tour by Facebones the mascot of Dethklok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EWGqL4xdS8

----several Hours Later----

You find yourselfs in a giant Meeting Hall, around you are hundreds of other people all waiting for the introductory speech.

Ofdensen: Welcome all of you to the initiation of the Klokateers!

these following weeks will be the most difficult of your lifes!

Some of you will be maimed, most of you will be killed! For those of you who survive, go on to recieve the sacred branding of the Gear.

But until then you are all....eh...worthless scum....so eh...play the video!

Hey folks its me...FACEBONES! Now that we've gotten through all the boring stuff let's have some fun!
Please pair up in teams of two people and fight to the death with your bare fists!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 05:07:11 pm by Ghazkull »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD Turn 0: The Intro...
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 05:11:15 pm »

"Hey er, Mikah is it? You look like a good match to my build. You wanna pair up?"
Pages: [1] 2 3