Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD Turn 3: Surgical Winter Wonderland(1 Space Open)  (Read 5692 times)

WarthogDriver

• Bay Watcher
  • Only in death will his duty end.
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD Turn 0: The Intro...
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 05:17:01 pm »

Try to get to a corner of the room, once there keep my back to it and be ready for an attack, try to team up with anybody who looks strong on route.

This should be, interesting.
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 05:43:00 pm »

Find the weakest person to pick on
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

JackoftheBox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 05:43:53 pm »

Raise a hand and yell: "SOMEONE PICK ME!"
This morning I found myself looking at the numberplates of the cars on my drive in to work and seeing them as tileset characters in ASCII... a silver Renault I was behind had an interesting scene of a Human wrestling a Minotaur near a bin.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 05:54:26 pm »

OH CRAP I JUST UNDERSTOOD

I picked the ex-actress thinking she would be weakest and I COULD TOTALLY KILL HER WITH MY BARE HANDS

I didn't think we would be team mates.

Oh well. FULL STEAM AHEAD.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 06:45:20 pm »

Walk over to Ramiro, and say "Fine we can work together... hey wait didn't I collect on your bars tabs?  ah well"  Get ready to knock some teeth.
Nom nom nom

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 11:36:43 am »

uhmm maybe something got here through wrong:

you find a teammate and BASH HIM to death...

so no teammates...

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD Turn 1: Those who shout the loudest...
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 12:36:38 pm »

Turn 1

WarthogDriver

[3] you wander to one of the corners of the enormous room just to be interrupted by a guy walking into you. [1] IT would be a better description. The man is massive...a whole fucking mountain. Your face goes white. It grins at you.

"YOU AND ME! NOW!"

JackofTheBox[/b

[6] You yell loud, so loud in fact, that several tough-as-nails guys eye you funnily and come towards you. [1] before Khan can reach you you see yourself surrounded by a midget, a scrawny man and a bodybuilder. "Which one of us do you want?"

Iwastooshort

[1 vs. 4] before you can grab the actress, shes well away. [6] however you see yourself against an old man...a really old man. Wait...was that a fly crawling out of his mouth?

wolfchild

[2] you find an ex-marine...

Kilakan

[5] you see yourself against a 18-year old 200kg monstrous software engineer. "Please....don't hurt me!"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD Turn 1: Fight to the Death...Oo
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 04:02:19 pm »

Attempt to psyche him out before the fight
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2011, 04:11:07 pm »

Nut the old man in the face! Then knock him over and stomp his kneecaps off! Then suffocate him with my sponge! Do all of this as HARD as possible.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2011, 06:19:14 pm »

so we are fighting the person we encountered?  K.
Look at the man and say "Oh I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm gonna kill you."  Wait for him to swing at me and then hit him in the gut.
Nom nom nom

JackoftheBox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2011, 07:53:30 pm »

"UUUH I LOVE MIGETS" so I'll pick the midget

((im sooo dead))
This morning I found myself looking at the numberplates of the cars on my drive in to work and seeing them as tileset characters in ASCII... a silver Renault I was behind had an interesting scene of a Human wrestling a Minotaur near a bin.

WarthogDriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2011, 11:17:47 am »

Back quickly out of the man's striking distance being careful not to hit anybody else, try and get into some open space to allow my higher agility to make a larger difference. During this movement ask the man to clarify the meaning of his words, preferably in English this time.

((Now, wishful thinking: He is asking to team up.
Non-wishful thinking: I'm screwed))

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD Turn 2: DISMEMBERMENT! and a free spot!
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2011, 06:19:40 am »

Turn 2
[/u][/b]

wolfchild

[3] you try to psych out the Ex-Marine. " YOUR MUM PISSES IN BOOTS! WHILE STANDING!" "Wait isn't that normal?"

you barely confuse the Marine before he charges at you... (The Marine gets a +2 bonus due to combat training and fighting against somebody completely unexperienced)

[Charge: 3+2 vs Dodge:2] still trying to psych him out you try to stand your ground as the marine charges you and knocks you over. [4+2 vs. 6] he tries to fix your arms but through the sheer determination you free yourself. [5+2 vs. 3] Your kick is easily deflected by the trained soldier and he goes on the offensive again [5+2 vs. 5] [5,5!] breaking your right leg with a well aimed kick, before grabbing it and breaking it again. You cry out in anguish [1] and collapse to the floor. [6+2 vs. 6] the soldier jumps onto you locking your arms with his knees. [1+2 vs. 2] You kick him in the back and although he loses his balance he still manages to pin you down. [2+2 vs. 2] [4,1] With a weak punch he bruises your arm, [3+2 vs. 4] before manage to throw him off of you although he quickly catches himself and lunges again. [2+2 vs. 6][1,5!] But gets caught with his face in one of the bones who stuck out of your right leg. Weakly you shrug the dead body off [2] before giving in to pain and falling unconscious.

lawastooshort

( you get a +2 against the old man, due to him being old, fragile and propably dead.)

[5+2 vs 1][1,4] you charge at the Old Man hitting him hard in the face. You are rewarded with a satisfying crunch before the man keels over and drops with a loud thump to the ground. [5] He's...dead...hmmm that was easy...

kilakan

"Oh I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm gonna kill you." immediately after you said the sentence [3] the boy charges at you ,screaming in a high-pitched voice while whining. ( you get a +1 against the clumsy boy)

[5 vs. 1+1] the boy gets you completely unprepared and runs you over. [4 vs. 4+1] He tries to kick you but you grab his leg and throw him over too [6] luckily directly into a sharp bone protuding from a guy dying next right to you two [3, 4] The Bone pierces his shoulder making him howl in pain. [6] however this throws the boy into a pain-driven frenzy (gets +1). [6 vs. 6] you both manage to hit each other simultanaeously [3,5!], [3,1] and while you only manage to bruis the poor boys shoulder again he nearly rips off your right arm. [3] while the boy staggers,[6] you fight the pain back (+1 bonus) and charge the swaying sack of fat [6 vs. 5+1] you merely hit him in the guts which doesnt even bother the boy. [4 vs. 3+1] his own weak willed hit gets easily deflected by you [6 vs. 4+1] however as you counter-attack he grabs your arm and throws you over. [4 vs 6+1] you throw him over too [1] unluckily direct onto you [6] he crushes your ribcage with his fall [6,5!] and one of the ribs pierces your lungs...the last thing you see is the heavily bleeding boy roll off you before giggling madly....

jackofthebox

you take the midget. BAAAD Choice...[2] ( the midget gains a +1 bonus against you) ((little tip watch " Murder outside the box" episode...XP))

[6 vs. 3+1] You charge the little man and grab advantage of the situation [3,6] ripping his right arm off WITH YOUR DAMN BARE HANDS!. Screaming the little man reels backwards.[4] he barely manages to keep himself conscious and tries a counter-attack [3 vs 1+1] but fails and brings himself into a vulnerable position to allow you to attack him with his right arm [2 vs.5+1] which he rips from your fingers and pierces you with the sharp bony side of it [5,4] he stabs you in the right leg...deep. It is a gruesome picture as you reel over a arm protuding from your right leg.[3] you barely manage to stay standing, only to recieve the next attack from the dwarf [3 vs. 4+1] [3,5!] he apparently tried to do the same to you as he maims your right arm. [4] Screaming you do your best to keep him at bay. [3 vs. 1+1] [4,2] You yank at his left arm but to no avail, the midget only gets more angry. [4 vs.1+1][6,3] however his enraged attack brings him in a bad position and you manage to kick him in the left leg causing him to fall over. [5 vs.1+1] [1 vs.5] with your elbow aimed at his head you jump on him. [2] In the good knowledge that you have won you fall unconscious.

WarthogDriver

[6] you manage to get out of his striking distance even more so you confuse the poor thing. (the Giant has only a +1 bonus against you instead of  a +2 but keeps his +1 damage bonus)

Angered by your agility he lunges at you [1+1 vs. 4] but you easily evade him and [3 +1 vs. 2] place a counter punch which he catched. [1] you are cuaght in his iron grip ( giving him his +2 bonus back) [4+2 vs. 5] as he hits you [2,2+1] your stomach feels like hes been turned into fine paste. [2+2 vs.1] your weak attempts at trying to escape his grip are met with laughter. [3+2 vs. 5] but his own blows seem not to be very well aimed either. [2+2 vs.6] you finall manage to escape his grip. [2+1 vs.3] another strike by him is barely evaded and you start your counter attack [4+1 vs. 5] you both hit each other at the same time [5,6],[2,1] while your hit merely grazes him he charges you and rips your whole right leg off. You fall over losing your agility advantage. [1+2 vs. 2] [1,2] Almost for shit and giggles he hits you in your head with your own leg. You start to feel dizzy and still [3+2 vs.1] your weak willed attempts fail. [2+2 vs. 4] you manage however to will the leg from his hands. [6+2 vs 4][4, 6] [6] you somehow manage to keep alive while he plays golf with your left arm and your right leg. [3+2 vs 5] in an last attempt you rip the leg from his hands. [1+2 vs. 4] [1,5] and if some mad god had wanted you to live, you manage to hit him in the head. Like struck from a lightning the giant sways, stumbles and falls [6] onto the madly giggling fat boy and crushes him...[4] finally you pass out from blood loss and pain.

Klokateers:

Spoiler: Iawastooshort (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: JackoftheBox (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Warthog Driver (click to show/hide)

Will update the Rest of the Turn tomorrow ...kilakan sorry but you could of course make a new character
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 02:05:30 pm by Ghazkull »

WarthogDriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2011, 04:32:48 pm »

Attempt to Survive
Attempt to Wakeup
Attempt to regrow limbs.
In that order

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2011, 05:42:08 pm »

Be Passed out, hope to wake up in medical (a very slim hope)
Pages: 1 [2] 3