Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD Turn 3: Surgical Winter Wonderland(1 Space Open)  (Read 5691 times)

JackoftheBox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD Turn 1: Fight to the Death...Oo
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2011, 06:03:46 pm »

((yeah, I've seen that episode, badass midget giving hard time to a trained killer, thats why I was so sure it was a wrong choice, but luck seemed to  be on my side... for now))

I shall also be passed out and see what the future holds us
This morning I found myself looking at the numberplates of the cars on my drive in to work and seeing them as tileset characters in ASCII... a silver Renault I was behind had an interesting scene of a Human wrestling a Minotaur near a bin.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD Turn 1: Fight to the Death...Oo
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2011, 06:12:56 pm »

Loot the body, equip the weapon I find, back into a corner, then beat the hell out of anyone who comes even slightly near me.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD Turn 3: Surgical Wonders
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2011, 02:01:54 pm »

Iawastoshoort

As you look around you, you nearly gag from the slaughterhouse that has occurred around you. Broken bodies, screaming people and corpses are littering the large hall. Ofdensen has watched the massacre silently but now he seems to...applaud !?

As you look around in disbelief several dozen Corpse Removal Crews enter the room. Following is medical Personnel taking care of the injured.

You have done well...those of you who are not needing treatment by medical personnel may go to eat in the dining hall. As soon as the injured people are taken care of we continue with the tests...

Ofdensen leaves the podium and a Klokateer takes a rough eight of the original applicants into the dining hall...

WarthogDriver

[6] luckily you are found by the head of the medical crew who brings you immediately to the medbay. Along the way he is stopped by the Head of Research, who after a quick checkover decides to take "care" of you. [4] After you wake up you find that you are now outfitted with mechanical arms and legs. At the end of your bed sits a man in  a white labcoat and with  the black Klokateer hood on his head.

"Hello i am Dr.738290, you are quite lucky Mr. Banks. We have outfitted you with standard Cybertronic Replacement Limbs. Outside fo Mordhaus its a highly experimental technology. But you are lucky to be one of the testpersons. Of course this [6] procedure is entirely free for you, no as a testperson for this you you get a hefty sum in payment for any future inconveniences with these robotic replacements."

gained Standard Robotic Leg
    gained Standard Robotic Right Arm
    Retirement Fund: +20.000$

wolfchild

[6] You follow just after Banks and are lucky to be also redirected to the Research Dept.. [1] You awake to the sound of a pump, screeching machines and other things. As your vision clears you realize that you are in a laboratory, and inf act the pump is a blood pump and several machines are working on your skin, your legs and actually every single part of your body. Shortly thereafter the pain kicks in. You cry out in agony, but suddenly everything becomes...more chilled.

"Mrs.Stormborn, congratulations for being the first participant in our, special modification testing row. During these you will be outfitted either with artificial limbs, our experimental enhanced artificial limbs. However due to your current status and several...mishaps during our operations we would suggest testing out our highly experimental corpse-preservation-walker. You will be encased...."

he waved into the direction of a gargantuan metallic...robot thingy

"into this machine which you will control and which will keep you alive, this of course is highly experimental..."

you dimly nod...

JackoftheBox

[3] You are picked up by a fairly young Doctor, who seems to be new in the Medical Department and takes some time trying to figure out where to take you. [3] you wake up in a completely normal sickbed. Your Right arm is completely bandaged and you feel uncontrollably nauseous.

"Good Morning Mr.....uhm...."

the doctor looks through his notes...

"Mr. Ramiro...we have done our best but for the time being your arm will be not working all right. IF you are successfully initiated into the Klokateers however we can of course provide you with better medical treatment...[1] Apart from that here is your bill..."

Retirement Fund: -50.000$
      botched Right Arm: (-1 on Combat and Rolls that require your arms) This Status can be repealed...through investments

New Status Unlocked: Retirement Fund

The Retirement Fund represents several bonuses you aquire for your services at Dethklok. Survival of Tours, Special Concerts, Suicide Operations and similiar gain you bonuses, which you can either keep to make you look badass after you died (pardon: retired) or use upon the several Ouchies and Boo-Boo's you will assemble in your service. Other special Rewards will also go in the Retirement fund but can't be used for this...

Klokateers:

Spoiler: Iawastooshort (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: JackoftheBox (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Warthog Driver (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 02:09:25 pm by Ghazkull »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

I guess Johnny will go eat as much as he can in the dining hall!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

not much I can do but wait (ouchie)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

well actually you can choose between one of the 3...or was it four?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

I thought they were just gonna put me in the last 1, do that anyway
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

WarthogDriver

• Bay Watcher
  • Only in death will his duty end.
    • View Profile

Ask about the maintenance of  my limbs and if I could get tools for it, ask about the power of the limbs, stress they can take and such, finally ask if they have any experimental weapon attachments I could 'test' for them.

Well I cant say I'm angry about losing that fight but is Wolfchild becoming a damn Dreadnought?

*Also, I'm going to guess the rest of my body has healed from whatever damage it may of taken.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 12:14:05 pm by WarthogDriver »
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

JackoftheBox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What a hangover"

Wait and wait until the nausea goes away, then plan to eat something
This morning I found myself looking at the numberplates of the cars on my drive in to work and seeing them as tileset characters in ASCII... a silver Renault I was behind had an interesting scene of a Human wrestling a Minotaur near a bin.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Gears! Dethklok RTD Turn 4: Back on the Tracks
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2011, 04:52:25 am »

((OOC: i want to speed this up from here, the basic premise is that the Klokateers need to get through a horrible sadistic training: starving, torture and more, i willl cut that out and instead roll for each of you how well you have stood this treatment, then you will be iniatiated into the Klokateers and go on your first mission!))

Turn 4: Back on the Tracks

Weeks have passed since the introductory exam for the integration to the Klokateers. Weeks of torture, starvation, illness and psychic abuse. You have been thoroughly brainwashed, but such a treatment leaves it's scars...

lawastooshort

[1] The things...the things that had happened had left you marked, for your entire life, you could never go back, you don't even want to remember anything before the marking otherwise your mind would shatter, things have gone wrong...horribly. And you certainly start to question Dethklok and Ofdensen...maybe you should talk with somebody from outside...

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. (you are now more susceptible to be turned traitor....)

wolfchild

[3] for a half-machine weeks pass like days and your crippled emotions took what was thrown at you with ease. You are more than a simple Klokateer [1] you are better than everything else even than Ofdensen...you think yourself nothing less than on the same level with Dethklok. [6] and your new body proves that!

gained God Complex ( i think you can figure out the drawbacks for yourself...after all you are better than me...)
gained Corpse-Preservation-Walker ( +2 in EVERYTHING!)

Warthog Driver

((your limbs are working like completely normal ones, so no extra stuff...wiht a 5 you would have gotten bonuses, with 6 well...look at wolfchild))

[4] the last weeks were horrible, but you survived and you think that you will survive even the service under Dethklok...

Jackofthebox

[5] the last weeks were...fabulous. You never felt so alive, the constant danger, the constant threat of losing your life. Stoically you survived every single mistreatment and even more. Your strange right arm makes you stand out of the other Klokateers and some of them say that THAT thing is in fact a sign of luck...you dont know why but you think they are right.

Lucky Charm Arm. (as long as you keep your botched arm, you stand out among your brothers, you will survive everything that is flung at you...although not unharmed.)

real turn and update following:

Coming up:
the Initiation
The First Mission ( so finally something to do for yer guys XP)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 03:37:48 pm by Ghazkull »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Yay! Oh, wait.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Wohoo, its back, and I am now awesome!!

WarthogDriver

• Bay Watcher
  • Only in death will his duty end.
    • View Profile

A free mind is like an unguarded fortress with open gates.
Incorrect Quote Detected: Deploying Correct Quote In 3.....2.....1

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

sorry i only know the german version and tried to translate it as well as possible ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3]