Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Weird ads on the wiki  (Read 2249 times)

Blue_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Weird ads on the wiki
« on: November 16, 2011, 09:24:53 pm »

Is this thing supposed to be on the wiki?

I checked the .js pages, and it doesn't look like it was put there on purpose...
Crafting Statistics 42.06Farming Statistics

Blue Dwarf has been happy lately. He did some !!science!! recently. He admired a fine forum post lately. He was enraged by a forum troll recently. He was upset by the delayed release of the new version of Dwarf Fortress lately. He took joy in planning a noble's death recently.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Weird ads on the wiki
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 09:37:24 pm »

It's about how congress is going to try passing a law that allows the government to censor the internet.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 09:49:37 pm »

BD, he's not asking what it's about, he's asking if it's supposed to be there or if someone is messing around with the wiki (in a bad way).
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 09:51:30 pm »

Oh, well I doubt it. Besides removing the dwarfs pickaxe (HOW WILL HE MINE!?!?!) it seems fine.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 10:32:10 pm »

Apparently, yes, it's supposed to be there. Earlier today it was about twice as big (and was covering up the "Talk" links at the top of each page), but Locriani/Briess fixed it once I pointed it out.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.