Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 225598 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1935 on: March 19, 2012, 05:03:39 pm »

'Uh-oh.  Ok, um, think think think... uh... Stiletto first!'

I nervously look into Stiletto's eyes, hoping what I'm about to say wont upset her.

"Um... maybe you should leave the cell for now?  I, uh, really would like to talk to him."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: March 19, 2012, 05:23:00 pm »

Stiletto looked to the cell door, then the stairs, and finally back at Flux

"I can not get out without going past him, and I want to be here for you. I also do not trust him to not try and take vengeance on you. I could hide, but that would just cause more questions. No I think it is best we face this now. Kat, call him down."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: March 19, 2012, 05:25:04 pm »

The pegasi mare nodded at that, taking a few steps closer to the stairs just to be sure she could be heard.
"The Prisoners are here, You can come down." she called out. cringing slightly to call them 'Prisoners'.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: March 19, 2012, 05:56:35 pm »

'Oh gods, was that Kat's voice? She's one of Stiletto's...friends, isn't she, this just got worse. Wait did she say, prisoners? We have more than just Flux locked up?'

Glaive moves down the stairs nods to Kat and looks toward the cell. He sees Flux and Stiletto curled up on the floor. He really didn't want to talk to her, especially with how she acted the last time they spoke, he looks to Flux hoping for a way out of this, "Is now a bad time? Should I come back later?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: March 19, 2012, 06:01:45 pm »

I reluctantly stand and leave Stiletto's side, walking to the bars of the cell.

"Um... I'm not really... going anywhere?"

I wince as my attempted joke flies like a rock.

"I'd, um... really like to talk, if that's... alright?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: March 19, 2012, 06:13:44 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:55:54 pm by Omicega »

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: March 19, 2012, 06:22:06 pm »

'Why is Stiletto locked up? Is she just visiting Flux, or is it for her behavior at the hospital? She certainly deserved to be locked up, but I'm surprised that Virtue would do it.'

Glaive hesitates a bit before moving right up to the cell door. "Yes Flux, talking is why I am here. Talking, not fighting, not shouting, just talk." Glaive looks to Stiletto and then back to Flux, "But, I'd rather not talk about this in front of her."
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 06:28:01 pm by KingStrongbeard »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: March 19, 2012, 06:45:50 pm »

"Why not? He will tell me later in any event. There are no falsehoods between us."

Stiletto stands and walks with deliberately nonthreatening movements to Flux's side

"There is also no need to be nervous about my presence here." She bows here head "I am very sorry that I lost my temper with you earlier and scared you. That is why I am here, but also I am here to support meine freundlichsten Liebe."

She raises her head and nods once
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: March 19, 2012, 06:58:14 pm »

'Scared me! Does she think I'm some foal. No Glaive, you don't need to get in another fight. Just ignore the B^!@% and focus on talking to Flux. She's just trying to provoke you.'

Glaive sighs, "Very well Stiletto. Stay if you must." Glaive looks at Flux, thinking very hard about what to say.

'I don't know what Falcata wants me to tell him, and I'm not going to take back my words about Stiletto from before she knows that, I guess I'll make it up as I go.'

"Flux, I don't apologize for what I said, but that doesn't excuse the way I said it. I apologize for provoking you. I'm sorry."

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: March 19, 2012, 07:34:48 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:55:38 pm by Omicega »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: March 19, 2012, 07:47:57 pm »

Kat Watched. but stepping away from the group to give some breathing ground and towards her little table with a bottle of drink on it.
'well.. looks like they decide to sit down and talk about things.. oh i hope they'll work something out.' she thought hopefully, sitting there at her table ears up at attention. pulling her wings closer to herself to feel the things she kept in there to reassure herself. 'hopefully..'
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: March 20, 2012, 12:06:57 am »

I glare at Glaive for a moment, then shake my head to try to clear my rising anger.

'He's entitled to his opinion, no matter how wrong it is.'

I look back to Glaive after taking a few calming breaths.

"...Alright.  Um, I'm sorry for, uh, breaking your leg..."

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: March 20, 2012, 01:32:18 am »

'What does a pony say to that?' Glaive is quiet for just long enough for it to feel awkward, before he speaks again.

"Its...Its okay Flux. I understand. If you had said the things I had said about Stiletto, about Falcata, I probably would have done at least the same. I think I can forgive you."

The words tasted a half-lie to Glaive. Truth was he still felt like he was in the right with everything he had said, and he hadn't fully forgiven Flux for initiating the violence, but he knew that accepting his apology was the right thing to do, and if he was going to keep the moral high ground, he couldn't turn this into a personal grudge, as much as he might like too.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: March 20, 2012, 01:56:15 am »

'Well... thinking he can forgive me is better than I feel about me, so...'

I reach my right hoof through the bars to offer a shake, then sheepishly change to my left.  After all, he probably isn't capable of shaking with his broken leg...

"Um... peace?"

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: March 20, 2012, 02:19:49 am »

Glaive watches as Flux hastily changed hooves, slightly amused by his actions. Glaive reaches out to shake Flux's hoof and says, "Peace."
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 02:22:39 am by KingStrongbeard »
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 239