Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 225626 times)

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1965 on: March 23, 2012, 08:36:12 pm »

"yeah, I do, but I'd also like it if you could help me with something other than giving him music lessons."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Zearoth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: March 23, 2012, 08:37:50 pm »

Hello. Since joining during the Dawnpick party as Midnight. I looked through and would like to pick Toasty as the in-fort pony character for Midnight. I don't know how to rename him. Some help on that would be nice.

((Hello everyone. Some of you might know me as that guy that just popped in out of nowhere... So I decided to be smart and  make a post to officially join. Or well... try to join. I'm still reading over the diary although, after talking with my friends, I've decided to try and claim the pony that's known as GoldenGrains. I'm not sure how to rename ponies, so if someone could, please rename him to 'Zearoth'. If it's alright with everyone.))

I'll check on getting these two ponies changed over for you.  Did you have any requests on changing their professions, or appearance for their avatars?
Well for appearance I'd like the fur to be a dark gray, and a black mane. If you can do finer details his right eyes is red and the left one is black. And he also has a scar going over the left side of his face from the brow to past his eye. I'm not sure about what profession he will have. But if anything make him a guard, or militia as you see fit. Thank you again for letting me into the fort.

Allaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: March 23, 2012, 08:40:09 pm »

Hello. Since joining during the Dawnpick party as Midnight. I looked through and would like to pick Toasty as the in-fort pony character for Midnight. I don't know how to rename him. Some help on that would be nice.

((Hello everyone. Some of you might know me as that guy that just popped in out of nowhere... So I decided to be smart and  make a post to officially join. Or well... try to join. I'm still reading over the diary although, after talking with my friends, I've decided to try and claim the pony that's known as GoldenGrains. I'm not sure how to rename ponies, so if someone could, please rename him to 'Zearoth'. If it's alright with everyone.))

I'll check on getting these two ponies changed over for you.  Did you have any requests on changing their professions, or appearance for their avatars?

Uh, Midnight has Midnight blue fur, or really close to it. And his mane/ tail color is just a bit darker. I have a pony creator pony if you want that for color reference. And I don't really know about changing his job. I think what he has could work. But I really don't know the list.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 08:44:20 pm by Allaki »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: March 23, 2012, 08:42:23 pm »

I step outside with him, assuming we'll talk on the way.

"Something else?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: March 23, 2012, 09:07:42 pm »

"I'd like it if you could um... talk to him about his drinking problems... seeing how I'm not really one to give advice on such things."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: March 23, 2012, 09:29:42 pm »

'Maybe he'd be some decent practice to prepare for you...'

"Um, I'll try, Jaxler."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: March 23, 2012, 09:39:09 pm »

"good then" Jaxler then turns around and starts walking towards Granite's house

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: March 23, 2012, 09:43:13 pm »

I follow Jaxler, trying to think of something to say to Granite to get him to stop drinking... and stealing...

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: March 23, 2012, 09:52:11 pm »

Once the two got the the Granite's house Jaxler knocked on it's door. "HAY GRANITE, IT'S JAXLER!"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: March 23, 2012, 10:05:41 pm »

I hear Jaxler yell from outside my house. "Don't worry guys, I'll get the door! It's fine mom, I'll be fine! No ones going to knap me Glaze, jeeze!"

I open the door. "Hey Jaxler, what's up?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: March 23, 2012, 10:09:56 pm »

Jaxler was happy to see that Granite came to the door as apposed to another member of his family. "aye there Granite, me and Flux got ya a gift!"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: March 23, 2012, 10:11:24 pm »

"Um, heya Granite.  How are you doing?"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: March 23, 2012, 10:16:20 pm »

"What is it? Is it a piano?" I look at Jaxler with anticipation and excitement. Hey, there's Flux in the background! "Hey Flux!"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: March 23, 2012, 10:27:51 pm »

"your pretty close" Jaxler then shows Granite the =bloodthorn Lute=.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: March 23, 2012, 10:34:22 pm »

"Holy buck! It's a ukulele guitar thingy... what is it exactly?" I look to Flux. "Hey mentor, sorry about the alcohol incident with the forge a couple days back..."
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 239