Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 225615 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1980 on: March 23, 2012, 10:38:39 pm »

"It's a lute.  Um, the alcahol..."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: March 23, 2012, 10:40:52 pm »

"A lute? Like loot right? Anyway why are the two ponies that might have the most influence on my decisions standing on my doorstep?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: March 23, 2012, 10:45:22 pm »

"Well ya see, Flux here wanted teach you how to play this lute and I bought this instrument so I figured it would only be fair if I came along when he told you about the free lessons."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: March 23, 2012, 10:48:10 pm »

"Okay then, hey Jaxler do you think Friesden will dig my soon to be epic lute skills?"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 08:36:24 pm by L1wW »

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: March 23, 2012, 11:01:16 pm »

"who know, but some mares are really in to music"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: March 23, 2012, 11:03:57 pm »

"Cool I guess, so is there anything you want to talk about?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: March 23, 2012, 11:15:09 pm »

Jaxler tensed up slightly when he realized that now was the time to bring up the drinking problems

"Well there was one thing that Me and Flux wanted to talk to you about"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: March 23, 2012, 11:17:58 pm »

"Okay, what is it?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: March 23, 2012, 11:24:01 pm »

Jaxler looked over to flux. "Well Em... flux is kinda the pony who needs to talk to you about this."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: March 24, 2012, 02:38:44 pm »

I shift my hooves, trying to think of a way to put this.

"It's, um... your drinking, Granite.  It's, uh, not healthy to drink like you do.  We're both worried about you."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: March 24, 2012, 03:59:28 pm »

Jaxler didn't want to sound like this was his idea. he knew that Granite could get defensive and assault his own drinking problem. So, Jaxler just nodded.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: March 24, 2012, 04:28:50 pm »

"Drinking problem? Are you bucking kidding me?! What the hell else can I drink? Water? Fat chance! I need to drink something, so what are the alternatives? And Jaxler, what the buck? This was your fault! You made me drink! Well more so than I used to... Flux, is drinking really an issue here, or is there something else?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: March 24, 2012, 04:33:35 pm »

"Um... the drinking is becoming an issue, Granite.  Well, it's, um, been an issue for a while now, actually.  Furnace work is dangerous even while sober, and you'll, um, never get very far if you're always... disappearing into the bottom of a barrel."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: March 24, 2012, 04:48:15 pm »

Jaxler looked down at his hooves knowing that there was some truth to Granite's words.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: March 24, 2012, 04:54:23 pm »

"Damn right your ashamed Jaxler! Friggin' bad influence... and Flux, why can't I show up drunk to a smelter, what's the worst that could hapen?"
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 239