Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 228766 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2385 on: April 08, 2012, 12:42:18 am »

Kat Knocked on the door, having two crossbows with her. She didn't notice Sarissa exiting and was hoping she's at the right room. "Hello? Panacea? Is Jaxler in there?"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: April 08, 2012, 12:47:17 am »

She sighs and fails to find a satisfactory response to Jaxler.  She opens the door, hoping whoever it was wouldn't make the situation any worse.  "Oh, hello Kat.  Yes, he's here."
Through pain, I find wisdom.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: April 08, 2012, 12:53:37 am »

Kat nodded as she enters the room, seeing Jaxler being tied down like that, "I brought the Crossbow back to it's owner." She said as she unslung that wooden crossbow to let Jaxler sees it.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: April 08, 2012, 01:00:03 am »

Jaxler was visibly relieved to see his crossbow back.

"K-Kat, please bring my crossbow over here."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: April 08, 2012, 01:01:28 am »

And as Jaxler asked, She walked over with his crossbow and place it ontop of his chained form. "there, better?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: April 08, 2012, 01:05:18 am »

"Yes actually... So, are you going to unchain me, or am I supposed to just lay here until Partisan comes up with a decent way to execute me?"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: April 08, 2012, 01:20:34 am »

"Execute this Execute that, what do you think this is, Executionville? Hel-Lo Jaxler? Time to wake up? do you honestly think we're going to execute you? I mean, I know you're not the brightest tool in the shed but, Seriously? Execute you just for that? I'm honestly awed by your ability to focus on getting executed. It's getting old Jaxler, we're not going to execute you. Until you start killing ponies that is.. So just enjoy getting your crossbow back until somepony decide otherwise." Kat vent out all those frustration.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: April 08, 2012, 01:34:31 am »

"I'm Sorry, but I've traveled to a lot of places in my life, and I've been places where you get executed for saying a god's name in vain, or for looking at someone the wrong way, for having the wrong fur color and I've been places where insulting a government official in the privacy of your home is gets you assassinated. So, I'm kinda used to being in a position were hitting the captain of the guard or calling the Baroness a coward would get me killed and I'm honestly sorry if that's an inconvenience."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 01:40:49 am by jaxler »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: April 08, 2012, 01:41:49 am »

"Look Jaxler, those places doesn't matter anymore. You're in Dawnpick now so might aswell act like you're in one. I'm also from places different than this, A place where i'd be traded away like an item and gets stoned to death just for wanting to join the guards. But that doesn't matter now, Because we're in Dawnpick now. See? Live with the present Jaxler. Carrying the past on your back is just going to slow you down."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: April 08, 2012, 01:48:50 am »

"Those whom forget the past are bound to repeat it, and why would I personally want to be stuck in the present? And considering how much I drink, I really doubt I have much of a future left."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: April 08, 2012, 01:55:46 am »

Kat let out a sigh before continuing "To let go the past does not mean to forget it. But means to not let it be a burden. You know what? I don't care anymore. They say that only you yourself can help yourself, and seeing that you don't want to help yourself, Then I'm in no place to try and help. The sisters gave us the ability to choose, Jaxler. Choose whatever, However, Whenever. You choose to be a thief, you choose to came here, then you choose not to steal. I don't know what you'll be choosing next, and frankly, I don't care. Just realize wherever you stand, it's because of what you choose."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: April 08, 2012, 02:09:38 am »

"Heh, you call me simple minded when you fail to realize the obvious. I do wish I could fix myself, I do with all my bucking heart, but I can't. no mater how much I drink and how much I try I only damage myself even more. Isn't the fact that I'm chained to this bed proof enough. And don't give the 'sisters' or any god any credit for anything. If they do exist then all they do is sit up on a gilded throne and laugh at us as our world rots... At least you're smart enough to realize that I'm beyond help."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 02:17:00 am by jaxler »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: April 08, 2012, 02:32:01 am »

"You know you can fix yourself Jaxler. You simply choose not to. You choose to continue to drink and damage yourself. So if that's what you choose, then why should i make you choose otherwise? I don't care if you believe in the sisters or not, You choose not to, that's your choice. I care not for what you choose Jaxler, but as long as your problem does not cause other ponies problems, then we'll all be fine. You can be as drunk and as damaged as you'd like to, but when you start damaging other ponies, then consequences happens. Just know that, alright? I choose to let you keep your Crossbow and if anyone ask, tell them to come to me about it. Even Partisan."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: April 08, 2012, 02:47:38 am »

"A crippled pony can't walk, a deaf pony can't hear, a blind pony can't describe red, an earth pony cannot fly, and the damned cannot escape hell. I chose to try to help ponies and now I'm chained to a bed. I chose to govern myself and I about had my most precious possession stolen from me. I chose to try to enjoy me life and look at the hell I've made for myself in trying to do so. I've learned over the years that you can chose something, but that doesn't mean that the ending will be any different because you chose otherwise... AND please, don't insult the booze. It's the only poison that can make this world bearable."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 03:00:06 am by jaxler »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: April 08, 2012, 03:18:49 am »

"They can't, but they can try. You Tried and you seems to have failed, but atleast you tried. That's a credit i can give you. I don't mind you drinking your booze Jaxler, and you can always help the others in other ways. Become a hunter then, that way you can help the fort and still keep your crossbow and drink as much as you'd like without people whining about it."
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 239