Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 225650 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #570 on: February 10, 2012, 05:25:10 pm »

Completely oblivious to Stiletto's smile, I manage to pop free and run towards the exit.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: February 10, 2012, 05:41:43 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:17:50 pm by Omicega »

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: February 10, 2012, 05:47:22 pm »

Glaive stands near the edge of Dawnpick watching the setting of the sun and the rising of the moon, he looks at Falcata, as she brushes against him, and smiles warmly, despite the cold night air. "Hi, Falcata, how's your day been?" asks the bearded Unicorn softly.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: February 10, 2012, 05:58:42 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:17:53 pm by Omicega »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: February 10, 2012, 07:07:29 pm »

What skill level is Powder Miner?

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: February 10, 2012, 07:10:50 pm »

I squirm my way out of Stilettos grip, then notice her smile. I chuckle a little "Well if you wanna clean me you have to catch me!" I laugh again and dash for the exit right behind Flux.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: February 10, 2012, 07:18:54 pm »

"Indeed he has, but with the Badger Pony attacks on the rise, and...the recent death. I can't blame him for pushing us hard. We'll need to be ready. But you said you got into another argument in the dinning hall? What was this one about? Didn't piss off anypony important did you?" He chuckles playfully.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 12:49:27 am by KingStrongbeard »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: February 10, 2012, 07:22:52 pm »

With two buckets in toe Stiletto chased the two out of the dinning hall and in the opposite direction that Falcata went, the pigtale cloth wiping up behind them until they where out in the dirt again.

"I am going get you meine kleine Hengste."

Another giggle escaped her lips. She hadn't had this much fun in years.
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: February 10, 2012, 07:28:51 pm »

'Crazy alicorn!  She'z crazy!'

In my blind panic, I fail to see the little pebble that would spell my doom at the hooves of the obvious madmare.  My leg shoots out from under me as I place my weight on it, sending me into a tumble.  Unharmed, though perhaps even more dirty than before, I lay there in a daze.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: February 10, 2012, 08:56:48 pm »

I run along laughing, it had been a while since I had taken any time off of training to just have fun! As I run I glance back at Stiletto, just as Flux takes his tumble. quickly I hop over him turning around to make sure he was okay. "Hey Flux, you alright? You didn't hurt yourself did you?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: February 11, 2012, 12:51:05 am »

Jaxler’s journal

8th Sandstone, 255
Well today is my birthday. So, I’m gonna go binge drinking in celebration of my 72nd year after guard duty.  well cheers to another year of stabbed wings, picking fights, and binge drinking.

8th Sandstone, 255
We’ll I’m rather confused right now. I woke up five feet from my bed with my face in the ground with a nasty head ace and a half empty keg of booze. All I can remember about last night was walking into the meeting hall with a barrel of rum. also I think I’m about an hour or two late to guard duty. 

20th Sandstone, 255
Well, everypony seems happy as hell now that that moat is finished.  Finally the masons can work on more housing instead of that moat.  Damn I can’t wait till we get more houses up, sharing a room with somepony else is really starting to get annoying.

24th Timber, 255
Virtue got married today. I didn’t get invited to the party though, but it’s fine seeing as I probably would have gotten drunk. I’m glad that she is getting married, she deserves happiness for what she does for us all.

6th Opal, 255
Well today a new recruit came and joined the guard. He’s a stallion named Stormcloud. He just officially became old enough to put himself in danger on a daily basis. But I’m concerned a bit as to what Partisan is gonna do with the new recruit. I’m pretty confident that the next time I show up an hour late to training with a hangover he might just demote me and give the rank of second command to a pony who’s young enough to be my son. If that happened I’d probably punch partisan in the face and leave the guard. what the hell I'm a thinking? Partisan wouldn't do that to me.

22nd Opal, 255
I'm pissed off, today Virtue decided to make Grapple a church. If I knew we could make such huge demands I would have asked for a golden bed and a garden of platinum statues. But the the worst part is that we're giving a mad stallion his own building when we don't even have enough housing. All the pony is gonna do is sit there and ramble on about the "holy sisters" and there holy might wile WE sleep in the dirt. Why I'd go bust in virtue's office door right now if I wasn't sure partisan would demote me for it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 12:46:20 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: February 11, 2012, 12:55:39 am »

*Splash!* a bucket empties its' contents onto Flux as Stiletto continues to barrel toward Glyph. Then Flux feels himself being gingerly picked up by two pigtail cloths. They wipe the mud from his main and tail then place him on Stilettos' back.

"Glyph is fast, so I plan to go fast, hold on tightly meine Kleine."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: February 11, 2012, 01:00:15 am »

'Madpony!  Oh wait, it's over.  That wasn't so bad.'

"...Fast?"

I quickly wrap as many limbs as I can around whatever I can get a grip on before Stiletto can bolt off.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: February 11, 2012, 01:14:48 am »

I chuckle and run off again, enjoying the game. 'I may be no good with an axe, but speed I have in spades'

"Come on and catch me then!"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: February 11, 2012, 01:25:20 am »

"Show me fast!"

Stiletto galloped after Glyph, pushing her self harder to take full advantage of her longer legs. Magical force helped Flux stay snugly in place.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 239