Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Lets Mess around in Sword of The Stars

(1/12) > >>

Aklyon:
I've been playing it since the giveaway that I won along with adwarf and someone else, and though I'm not that great at it, I thought I'd put this up anyway, since multiplayer games have been fun here before. Anyone interested?

Any questions/ ideas for games should be asked in the Hamachi room chat if you want a direct response, otherwise you'll be waiting until someone checks the thread.

Using Hamachi. generally on Sundays around 4PM GMT/11 AM EST or later. Other times are possible, probably.
Room: Dwarven Space
Pass: spacedwarf

Useful information:
Ingame, to chat, click Tell, then choose Lobby. This will circumvent the 'xenotech required to understand other races' thing. Make sure you don't use it for things you don't want publicly heard, though.

Burnt Pies:
I'd be up for a game or two, I've got the Complete edition.

I'm pretty terrible right now, still having trouble getting the right balance of income-research-colonising with everyone but the Hivers (Due to their slow speeds making colony cost pretty irrelevant), but it'll be fun anyway.

Aklyon:
I've also got the whole set, if you count the more nautical way of obtaining things until they can be actually gotten later, so theres not a problem there.

Orb:
I'd certainly be up for any games of Sots. We organized a lot of games through Steam, though most of those games never finished...

Teneb:
I'd be up for it, despite not being good at the game, the main problem being combat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version