Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Outlaw Biker RTD  (Read 5828 times)

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Outlaw Biker RTD
« on: November 20, 2011, 05:20:42 pm »

Character Creation:
As a biker, you aren't required to have alot of skills. You'll need a name, a sex, and a few pieces of information.
Choose one trait
Spoiler: Traits (click to show/hide)

Choose a starting bike :
Spoiler: Bike List (click to show/hide)
Choose one piece of major equipment :
Spoiler: equipment (click to show/hide)

Somewhere in desert, in the not too distant past...

About fifty miles from anywhere of any value, there's a bar at the intersection of two roads. It's a two story wooden building with neon beer signs in every window. There is a big outside sign which says "Hell's Gorge Bar and Grill: Bikers Always Welcome!". There are groups of leather clad bikers drinking bottled beer and milling about the many rows of bikes parked outside.
Every Saturday night, the bikers from all around come to celebrate, to get drunk, and to camp out a while. On any given sunday morning, you'll see forty to fifty people passed out in the dirt outside the bar - some of them have made an effort to throw down a sleeping bag, but most just end up sleeping where they first fell to the ground after a hard night's drinking. It's well past midnight now, just as everyone is getting settled into a barstool and drinking beer.
The leader of your motorcycle club(MC) has came here tonight to make peace with a rival MC. Your leader, Shifty Dakota Rogers, is inside at a table negotiating with Sid "Skidmark" Thorton of the "Goblins MC". You stand near a bar and silently watch the proceedings. Everything seems to be going well and Dakota hands some money to Sid, but suddenly Sid stands up from the table and throws a punch at Dakota. Apparently, the truce is not going to happen. A fight is exploding across the bar, as members of each motorcycle club start to find one another and beat the sense out each other.
You're going to have to find a way out, fast , or stay and fight. Shifty will surely lose the fight if nobody stays as you are outnumbered two to one inside the bar. 
(As you post your character sheet, make a first turn action. Everyone is standing at a bar next to each other. You do not have any equipment with you other than things available at the bar)

Hell's Gorge Bar, Downstairs

Exits
Parking Lot (outside)
Kitchen
Bathroom
Upstairs

People/groups here
4 small bikers (Goblins MC )& 2 medium bikers (Goblin) vs 2 small ally bikers
2 huge bikers (Goblins MC) fighting 2 medium ally bikers
1 Goblins Leader fighting  the Ally Leader
10 random bystanders
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 05:24:48 pm by Mullet Master »

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Outlaw Biker RTD
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 05:23:13 pm »

This post is reserved for information regarding the game. It will be updated periodically.

Spoiler: Character Template (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Combat Mechanics (click to show/hide)

Game Information :

Gang Roster & History
Spoiler: Nate Rodgers(Riccto) (click to show/hide)

World Information :
Spoiler: Goblins MC (click to show/hide)

Waiting List
Spartan
Yoink
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 07:36:52 pm by Mullet Master »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 05:43:01 pm »

Ooh, could I do a sheet in 30 minutes?

edit: Is this ok? I'm off now anyway ;)

Grab the nearest bottle and shank the nearest Goblin's eyes out (then headbutt him hard if I get the chance, knee him in the groin, then smack his head repeatedly against the bar).
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:10:39 pm by lawastooshort »

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 05:48:44 pm »

Ooh, could I do a sheet in 30 minutes?
You have a spot

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 05:52:09 pm »

Name: Nate Rodgers                               Sex: Male           Age:  27         
Trait: Rider
Bike: 75 "Widowmaker
Equipment: .38 Revolver | Embroidered MC Vest | MC Bandana | Wallet | Jeans | Boots
Raggle Fraggle

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 06:30:15 pm »

Name: "Sinpwn" Bobberson                               Sex: Male            Age: 35           
Trait: Mechanic
Bike: 75 "Widowmaker"
Equipment: Tools | Embroidered MC Vest | MC Bandana | Wallet | Jeans | Boots

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 07:54:51 pm »

Can I reserve a spot?

EDIT:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Rally the men and hack at the nearest Goblin.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 08:03:56 pm by Firelordsky »
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 08:01:27 pm »

Reserve a spot for me please :)
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 08:04:45 pm »

Sorry I SPARTA-kicked you into the waiting list :P

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 10:14:36 pm »

This is primarily a combat based game. In order to keep things straight, I will abbreviate the names of some less important characters to help clarify their identity. So , for example  Large, bulky goblins biker (GBB1)
When I roll a die for an action, it will be in bold. 2 Sometimes I will post game mechanics next to the roll.

Firelord is the first to react to the melee. He drops his bottle and immediately takes to the side of one of your lesser MC brothers. He squares off with an average looking Goblins biker with an orange mohawk (GBM1) and exchanges a few punches (5 vs target 4). Firelord has a slight advantage, and is trying to wrestle the man to the ground.

Hilda
tries to break a bottle on the bar but the wet bottle slips out of her hand, and rolls out of reach. (2) She grabs an older female Goblin's biker by the collar (GBS1) and head butts her.2+1(fighting skill) vs. target 2 GBS1 falls to the floor, stunned.

Nate pushes his way through the crowd, to outside (5) and picks up his revolver from out of his bike's saddlebags. He is thinking to himself - "This time, the Goblins are not going to get away with it. This time... We mean business!". He runs back inside, holding the revolver. (You'll have to pick a target next turn, and you are pretty much capable of firing up to 6 shots in one turn - but be careful, there will be serious penalties to changing targets/excessive amounts of shots)

Sinpwn tries to push his way outside, following Nate, but he's not as agile (3). He runs to his bike and dumps his toolset out on the ground, and looks for the perfect wrench. He selects a heavy-looking pipe wrench (4) and starts running his way back inside. He pushes his way past the exiting bystanders, and gets inside but is slightly winded.

Two smaller guys from each club are faced off with their fists up, both waiting for the perfect time for the first strike. Both of them punch each other, and they both hit at the exact same time. Both hit the floor - apparently unconscious. (bad luck rolling!)

Two huge bikers from the Goblins grab one of your Ally bikers and within a few seconds, they have beaten him to the point of unconsciousness. They toss him through the a window. A very small window.... facefirst. He lands on the wooden porch outside with a sickening thump. Your ally that was standing beside him manages to slip away from the two huge bikers and find a pool cue to hold them off with, but he's rapidly being backed into the corner.

Most bystanders - bartenders, other bikers, and waitresses .. are running out of the exits without a problem. The bar is still mostly intact, but two people run straight into a table in a panic and fall over, creating a splash of chairs.

----This turn is complete ----

Hell's Gorge Bar, Downstairs

Exits
Parking Lot (outside)
Kitchen
Bathroom
Upstairs

People/groups here
2 small bikers (Goblins MC)& 1 medium biker (Goblin) vs 1 small ally bikers
GBS1 (stunned)
GBM1 (held by Firelord)
2 huge bikers (Goblins MC) vs 1 Ally Biker
1 Goblins Leader fighting the Ally Leader
3 random bystanders - nearing exit
2 random bystanders (stunned)

Spoiler: Nate Rodgers(Riccto) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 10:51:23 pm by Mullet Master »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 10:17:39 pm »

Pop a Cap in one of those huge bikers!
Raggle Fraggle

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2011, 10:21:27 pm »

EDIT:Quickly kick The Goblin in the crotch and curb-stomp his face in.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 10:28:44 pm by Firelordsky »

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2011, 10:23:09 pm »

Quickly kick The Goblin in the crotch and decapitate him with my ax.

Your equipment is outside at your bike.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011, 10:28:01 pm »

Oh.

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2011, 10:34:49 pm »

I need to wait on a turn for sinpwn before I start turn 2. In the mean time, fill in a little background on your motorcycle club.

Club Name:___________________ (Not something that is a real MC, obviously)
Home City:___________________ (fictional or real)
Primary Illicit Business (select 1) :
_____ Weapons smuggling
_____ Car Theft/Chopshops
_____ other (fill in)
Secondary Business :
_____ Customized motorcycle shop
_____ Bar
_____ Warehouse
_____ other
Pages: [1] 2 3 4