Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Outlaw Biker RTD  (Read 5826 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Outlaw Biker RTD
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2011, 03:10:14 am »

"Waarglhyargl! You dickweasel!"

Get up and pull the guy's long blonde hair, ramming his face into the bar with the pull, and then jump onto the bar... and kick his eyes in!

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2011, 11:37:34 pm »

Everyone, I apologize for not updating. I haven't had internet for 5 days now... grumble, grumble.

Firelord

As you ride through the forest, you hear the slight burble of a creek beside you. You see rose petals drifting through the air. The smell of honey fills your nostrils, and the engine of your bike is a lullaby....

DAMNIT. The pain in your head causes the forest to turn into a tight, black ball, like a crumpled picture.

You're on the beach, enjoying a cold beer. Suddenly you see a woman in a red bikini

Like before, this picture goes away. You have a world to go back to .

"YEAHHHH!!!!" You pop up to your feet, realizing that you have never been able to hold on to your dreams. You aren't able to get back into a fighting stance, but at least you're on your feet. (5)

Hilda Hilda, disoriented from being thrown over the bar, grabs for the blonde biker's hair and ends up pulling a pile of bottles down on her. She's now even more bruised, and reeks of booze. (1)

Nate Nate focuses on the leader trying to crawl away, noting the streaks of crimson on the floor. He says to himself, "Pull the trigger. Don't get emotional about it. Let's finish this" The bullet hits the leader in the chest, likely puncturing a lung. The leader collapses into a heap. (5 vs 4)

Sinpwn Runs towards the biker who kicked Firelord. He swings the wrench in a wide arc, and the biker ducks underneath it. Sinpwn continues to flail at the biker, but the guy is just too fast. Eventually they end up in a shoving match with each other, pushing each other away in a circle, each desperately trying to land a hit. (4 v 4)

After seeing their leader shot... for the second time... the remaining bikers start to run out of the door. Most are just about out of the door, but there's still time to stop them...

----This turn is complete ----

Hell's Gorge Bar, Downstairs

Most of the furniture in this room is displaced.
There is alot of blood here.
There is some vomit here.
There appears to be multiple bodies here.

Exits
Parking Lot (outside)
Kitchen
Bathroom
Upstairs

People/groups here
2 small bikers (GW1&GW2)(fleeing)
1 medium biker (Goblin) 
GBM1 (Fighting Sinpwn)

Spoiler: Nate Rodgers(Riccto) (click to show/hide)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2011, 11:48:09 pm »

Suddenly tackle him and crush his throat. With my teeth.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2011, 02:59:57 am »

Is the blonde one still there?

If so:

Grab two bottles, smash the ends off, and eyeshank the blonde one! (otherwise chase down and stab the nearest fleeing Goblin in the liver)

p.s. nice move, Sinpwn!

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2011, 08:07:50 pm »

Tackle the medium biker Goblin and repeatedly punch him in the face.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2011, 10:56:43 pm »

The sun is rising over the desert, and an older police officer is sitting in a cafe. He looks up from his morning newspaper and takes a sip of coffee. The young trainee has came back inside, and is now standing in front of the officer's booth. Paul Riley is a young guy, no more than 22, and fresh out of the academy. This is his first week on the police force and Sgt. Greg Daniel was training him. Paul looks ghostly pale, and is shivering slightly.

"Paul, the damn squad car couldn't have been that cold, ferchrissakes. What's wrong?"

"The dispatch. They called. Those bikers... They're back."

"The what?" Sgt. Daniel finishes his cup of coffee and sits the cup on the table. He then takes his fork and takes a bite of eggs, looking at Paul with an incredulous look.

"Witnesses report ... biting.. cannibals...." Paul trails off, looking off into the distance.

"Cannibalism? Bullshit. Let's get going. "

The two police officers head out of the cafe.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 10:58:27 pm by Mullet Master »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2011, 11:26:07 pm »

Reload my weapon and tuck in into my waistband/holster. Find a Goblin to wail on
Raggle Fraggle

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2011, 12:03:42 am »

Firelord
The world spins into focus. Adrenaline is pumping at full force now. You can feel no pain, and the images of the beach is gone now. There is only one reality, and that reality is you are going to

KICK SOME ASS

You rush over to the blonde biker near Hilda and punch him in the jaw. You feel as though it's not a very good hit, but it's good enough to send him reeling backwards. (3 v 2) You continue throwing punches wildly through the air until Hilda pushes you aside.

Hilda stands up from behind the bar holding two broken bottles. She sees the blonde man get stunned by Firelord, so she hops over the bar and pushes the staggering Firelord out of the way. She puts the ends of both bottles in the blonde man's face. Blood and gore sprays everywhere, and Hilda shoves the dying man to the ground. She's absolutely drenched with blood at this point.(6+1 v 3)

Nate With one motion , Nate pops open the side of his revolver and dumps the empty shell casings to the floor. With his other hand, he reaches out to slug a fleeing small goblin's biker. She intercepts his fist, and spins him around with a vaguely judo-esque move. Unphased, Nate hammers her in the head with the grip of his revolver, knocking her to the floor, stunned. (6 v 5)

Sinpwn Sinpwn tackles his opponent and latches the biker's neck firmly! The biker is in shock, and blood starts to flow readily. Sinpwn keeps shaking his head, like a rabid animal, and the other biker goes limp. After roughly a minute of violent, animal like noises and sickening tears, the room is cleared out save for the 4 bikers. Everyone stares at Sinpwn in shock. What just happened here? Did he really kill a biker by biting? 6 vs 4

Sinpwn stands up and spits out a chunk. Just as he is about to speak, the heavy silence of the room is broken by the sound of gunfire. Alot of gunfire.
The walls start exploding as bullets start tearing through all sides of the building. The room is starting to become a cloud of splinters. You hear glass breaking, doors being slammed open, and the thud of bullets embedding themselves in the wall.

You've got to do something, and quick. Apparently , the Goblins outside are heavily armed.

Exits
Parking Lot (outside)
Kitchen
Bathroom
Upstairs

People/groups here : None

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2011, 12:17:15 am »

"They've brought in the big stuff! We need to get the hell outa here?" Run fast and low to the ground for my bike
Raggle Fraggle

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2011, 12:26:03 am »

Help pour liquor and head to my bike as well. Take a body and use it as a shield.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 06:44:05 am by Sinpwn »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2011, 03:32:21 am »

Spoiler: first idea was (click to show/hide)

Er, actually, fellow bikers, wait:
Slap the stunned Goblin woman around the face lightly, saying "Hey! What's your name, fellow Goblin? I'm here to help! I'm gonna get you out of here!"

Steal her jacket. Lift her in my arms. Go to door, shouting out to Goblins outside:

"Hey! Dammit bros! You're firing on your own here! I've got wounded! I've got prisoners! I need help! Come quick, I can't hold them back on my own! The  leader's bleeding to death here!"

Head back in and smash the ex-stunned Goblin in the face to stun her again, then pour hard liquor all over the place. As soon as the heavily armed Goblins come in, set the whole damn place on fire and flee out the back to my waiting motorcycle.

Dudes help me pour liquor everywhere! It can't go wrong!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 04:25:57 am by lawastooshort »

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2011, 05:14:05 pm »

Help pour the liquor and head back to my bike as well.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2011, 07:07:53 pm »

Do you want to follows lawastooshort's plan? You'll all have to agree to play along if it has any chance of working. It is Firelordsky's decision to make as acting leader.

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2011, 04:38:34 pm »

((Going to ahead and continue, as is))

Firelord
You have just barely got back to your feet, and bullets are flying all around the bar. In between the loud bursts of gunfire, you hear Hilda yell out her plan. You head towards the bar, and as try to crawl towards a bottle, a bullet tears into your left arm. You fall flat on the floor and crawl on your stomach to the bar to get a bottle of liquor. You don't get very much liquor spread this turn. (2)

Hilda You grab one of the downed Goblins biker chicks and slap her face around a bit, trying to wake her up. You start yelling at her,
"Hey! What's your name, fellow Goblin? I'm here to help! I'm gonna get you out of here". After the fourth repetition, she mumbles something like "Suzy" or "Sammy" or something like that. Close enough. You grab her by her hair and smack her head into the floor to knock her out again. You take off her jacket put it over your vest and zip it as tight as you can get it.

The bullets are still coming through rapidly, so you put her in front of you and start walking through the door. You hear one or two plops as she is hit by incoming bullets, but luckily they do not hit you. As you near the door, you yell "
"Hey! Dammit bros! You're firing on your own here! I've got wounded! I've got prisoners! I need help! Come quick, I can't hold them back on my own! The  leader's bleeding to death here!". The bullets stop, and there is some conversation outside. You start creeping towards the door and say again, "Quit shooting and help me out in here! Take Suzy, YOU shot her twice, and now going to die!" You push your prisoner out of the door, and she sprawls out on the porch, blood pooling around her. You quickly step out side, and turn around quickly and pause to make sure everyone recognizes your Goblin's MC jacket. (5)

You go back inside and see Firelord creating trails of blood across the floor, and Sinpwn leaving out a side door through the kitchen. You have no idea where Nate went.
Just as you start breaking bottles , you hear a bike start up and zoom off.

"Shit."

Nate when the bullets started streaming through the building, you quickly dropped low to the floor and started moving. The Goblins were not going to fill you full of holes. You crawl into the kitchen, and see a door that leads outside. Of course! There's a small loading dock out there, with a concrete block wall around it! Plus, it's still very dark outside, so as soon as you get away from the building it will be hard for anyone to see you. As you swivel around the the wall, you start at a full sprint towards your bike. You see at least least a dozen men outside the front of the building, holding pistols, rifles , submachineguns... and no sign of anyone else in your gang.

You reach your bike, and in one movement, jump on the seat, grab the throttle and kick start it. It starts instantly and you do a wheelie as you take off down the blacktop, trying to get anywhere but here.
(5)(+1/riding)=6

Sinpwn You hear Hilda's request, so you start busting open bottles of liquor and pouring it all over the place. After you douse most of the tables you can find, your self preservation instinct kicks in. You watch Nate get out quickly, and the thoughts that fill your mind are - "I've got to get out of here. Hilda has them distracted.. my bike is outside..." So you grab a body off the floor, and start heading out the kitchen door. As you get to the door, you hear Nate take off with this bike. You start dragging the corpse in front of you but it is pretty damn heavy. As you get around the block wall, you get very winded. Wheezing and panting, you are almost halfway to your bike but someone has walked from around front, and has started yelling for others to come. You've got to make a choice - keep dragging the corpse or sprint to your bike...
(3)

This room is soaked with liquor, and is a fire hazard!

Exits
Parking Lot (outside)
Kitchen
Bathroom
Upstairs

People/groups here : None

[/quote]

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2011, 05:37:38 pm »

Wait for hostiles to come in and burn the crap out of the building! And flee before I burn.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4