Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 155

Author Topic: You are a Necromancer! Chapter 2-36 Decisions, Decisions  (Read 663100 times)

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Necromancer! Chapter 2-5
« Reply #1260 on: October 18, 2012, 04:43:34 pm »

huh... thought it was about the last one.
It is. Since Monk haven't updated in a few days, we have discussed for quite a while about what to do about the necromancers' offer to join them, and the consensus is that we shouldn't commit to anything, and we should ask for time to think about it.
"Why? We're the Good Guys, aren't we?"
"Yes, but that rather hinges on doing certain things and not doing others." - Paraphrased from Discworld.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: October 18, 2012, 05:13:37 pm »

While getting us much useful information out of him as possible.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1262 on: October 18, 2012, 05:16:50 pm »

sorry i only looked at the last two pages. and i was a idiot
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: October 18, 2012, 08:22:11 pm »

I would tend to get as much relevant information as possible without being impolite or committing to anything or revealing much about our social habits, which would be exceedingly little...

But I think that there was a consensus on not telling them where we are...

P.S.
 I feel that we may also benefit from attempting to be a fish...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1264 on: October 20, 2012, 09:13:25 pm »

uhh...necromancy powers?

I use  RAISE DEAD

I hope i have enough Mana...

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: October 21, 2012, 12:33:12 am »

I use: Throw a rock at monk12.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: October 21, 2012, 12:53:05 am »

I cast flame on flying rock
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: October 21, 2012, 02:07:43 am »

we have discussed for quite a while about what to do about the necromancers' offer to join them,
and the consensus is that we shouldn't commit to anything, and we should ask for time to think about it.

Agreed. Nothing's been said to indicate this is a "join right now or die" sort of proposition. Say nothing that is untrue, don't be antagonistic...just explain that we're not going to promise to join with the apparition we've just met, and we're not going to say where we are. Yes, we're a necromancer, and we've survived this long only by being cautious, and we've not going to change that right now just because someone decided to visit us in a dream. But neither are we interested in making enemies of them.

Take the neutral course. Be receptive if they want to visit us again. Make no commitments, but allow her to believe that she'll "convert us in time."

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: October 21, 2012, 03:53:06 am »

we have discussed for quite a while about what to do about the necromancers' offer to join them,
and the consensus is that we shouldn't commit to anything, and we should ask for time to think about it.

Agreed. Nothing's been said to indicate this is a "join right now or die" sort of proposition. Say nothing that is untrue, don't be antagonistic...just explain that we're not going to promise to join with the apparition we've just met, and we're not going to say where we are. Yes, we're a necromancer, and we've survived this long only by being cautious, and we've not going to change that right now just because someone decided to visit us in a dream. But neither are we interested in making enemies of them.

Take the neutral course. Be receptive if they want to visit us again. Make no commitments, but allow her to believe that she'll "convert us in time."
This is a very good round up of what people want so this gets my +1
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: October 21, 2012, 04:01:11 am »

We can say we aren't really pimped to conquer the world and we want to stay peaceful.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: October 21, 2012, 09:44:42 am »

Great way to sum up what the majority of people want. +1

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1271 on: October 21, 2012, 10:05:10 am »

Great way to sum up what the majority of people want. +1

i agree + 1

Ancre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: October 21, 2012, 06:15:27 pm »

Have a +1 from me too !

Cellmonk

• Bay Watcher
  • You might find it, whatever it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: October 22, 2012, 02:34:16 am »

Have a +1 from me too. But also be prepared to attempt terminating the dream if they appear to glean too much information through nonverbal routes.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: October 22, 2012, 04:38:29 pm »

As for where we are lets say we're on the east edge of the elven forest. it IS true, we just aren't saying which side of the edge. Also,
you glance up at the ceiling before quickly averting your gaze- the ceiling is Dangerous.
  ???
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 155