Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Author Topic: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Turn 4 - Pain All Around  (Read 19897 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: 1 Slot Left !
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 06:29:50 pm »

Ooh! Reserve I want in!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: 1 Slot Left !
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 06:51:49 pm »

Name: Agin Isai 
Bio: Agin Isai was originally a simple peasant orphan, getting picked as a woodcutter's apprentice, a job at which he excelled. However, his master was a cruel and unforgiving one, and eventually tired of his treatment, he began to plan a way away from his master. SO the night before he left he cut a few swings into a tree, just enough to keep it up. That morning, once he had gathered his things, he simply made a break for it, covering his escape by making the final swing against the tree (causing it to fall), and then losing his master into the forest. From there he lived off of the forest, making his way back to the castle, getting back in undetected- or so he thought. The Rangers had been watching him, and he was taken in as an apprentice.

He is a bit overconfident, and he tends to trust others a bit too easily. He is courteous and tends to make friends easily, and he learns quickly and rarely forgets things.
The Ranger Stats: You have 15 Points To Distribute (Minimum of 2 Points in each Stat max of 6)
Dexterity - 2
Speed -3
Grace - 4
Reflex - 6
Skills:
Unseen Movement - Determines how hidden you can remain whilst moving
Archery -
Tracking -
Woodsman -
Survival -
Knife Skill -
Climbing -
First-Aid -
Scouting -
Leadership -
Speech-craft -
Sword Mastery -
Ability: Woodcutting: Agin's time as an apprentice woodcutter has lent him the skills of woodcutting, and with the proper tools he can show that he is a truly talented woodcutter.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Full ! Waiting List Open
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 06:55:01 pm »

Looks really good, and everything is in order :)

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 07:05:34 pm »

Looks really good, and everything is in order :)

You still haven't described how the heck you do what with skills. Or, er, did I miss it somewhere? Sorry...Maybe I should just shut up. Sorry.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 07:07:29 pm »

You get them as you play. You don't start with them.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2011, 07:10:07 pm »

DAMMIT I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS!  :'( Waiting List me.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2011, 07:13:35 pm »

Sorry, but I may have an antagonist position for you later if you get bored of waiting.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2011, 07:14:51 pm »

You get them as you play. You don't start with them.

Heh, you're smart. Cool, thanks. I didn't really get it, because it was in the character creation phase, so...Eh, that's no excuse, I'm just an idiot. Ignore me and carry on, gl hf.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2011, 07:19:42 pm »

Sorry, but I may have an antagonist position for you later if you get bored of waiting.
I don't wanna be an antagonist! You know what being an Antagonist in the Ranger's Apprentice series is like? It's like getting sniped! Either that or get shown up by some amateur battleschool trainee who learned a stoopid trick from a Ranger... It's just not cool! Now, Ranger's on the other hand... Trust the cloak, Trust the cloak, and you'll be fine my friend.

I own every single book >.> every single one. Including Lost Stories. Hanging out for Brotherband at the moment... going to be so cool :3

.... FML I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS!!! Stoopid exams >.>
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2011, 07:22:15 pm »

Hey you will have a chance of killing after all it may be Ranger's Apprentice, but now it has dice (The Ranger's probably loaded them, but whatever :P)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2011, 07:27:19 pm »

Everyone knows a Ranger always wins at dice.. You'd know this if you'd read the Lost Stories. Halt did it.

Did I mention how incredulously difficult it is for me to come close to comprehending how I overlooked this?

In layman's terms... I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS! D: (Maybe I should stop spamming that...)

But no, yeah, wait list me for an Apprentice. Antagonism just ain't cool, yo.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2011, 07:30:21 pm »

^^^; Er, Tal, you want my spot? I don't mind waitlisting. (Serious offer. If you really want in I'll take the first waitlist spot instead.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2011, 07:32:45 pm »

Everyone knows a Ranger always wins at dice.. You'd know this if you'd read the Lost Stories. Halt did it.

Did I mention how incredulously difficult it is for me to come close to comprehending how I overlooked this?

In layman's terms... I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS! D: (Maybe I should stop spamming that...)

Heh...I was pre-reserved. *Hold VIP jacket* *evil grin*

Also, I take it that this series is really good? I've been itching to pick up a good medieval fantasy series for a while, since I just devoured the most recent Forgotten Realms novel, Gauntlgrym...

Also, you should be an antagonist. You should hunt me down, kill me and then take my identity! That'd be so awesome.

Also: SeriousConcentrate making a Serious offer? Unbelievable! You have the soul of an angel, did you know that? I'd offer up my spot, but this will be my first RTD, so...(Okay, second, but the first was made by an amateur who dropped it by the seconds round...)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2011, 07:33:31 pm »

Nope.

I'm waiting for the waitlist.

Taking other peoples spots just isn't right >.> unless they got my spot by mistake, which you didn't. Keep your spot, Serious.

On another note, ''Serious offer''... heh... nice pun.

Heh...I was pre-reserved. *Hold VIP jacket* *evil grin*

Also, I take it that this series is really good? I've been itching to pick up a good medieval fantasy series for a while, since I just devoured the most recent Forgotten Realms novel, Gauntlgrym...

Also, you should be an antagonist. You should hunt me down, kill me and then take my identity! That'd be so awesome.

Also: SeriousConcentrate making a Serious offer? Unbelievable! You have the soul of an angel, did you know that? I'd offer up my spot, but this will be my first RTD, so...(Okay, second, but the first was made by an amateur who dropped it by the seconds round...)

Ranger's Apprentice. Is. Awesome.

The writer is Aussie, which is just icing on the cake. Highly Reccomend :P

What more do you need?

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2011, 07:39:32 pm »

Ranger's Apprentice. Is. Awesome.

The writer is Aussie, which is just icing on the cake. Highly Reccomend :P

Sounds amazing, I'll be ordering it in my library right now. You're also a pretty damn good person too..Man, what the hell is up with this forums!? I turn left, and I see kind, honest helpful people. I turn right and I see self-sacrificing, kind and warm-hearted protagonists. I don't quite know if I fit into this whole picture...Agh.

@Adwarf: Sorry for bringing spam unto your thread. I'll stop posting, I'm just getting irritating now.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17