Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Turn 4 - Pain All Around  (Read 19900 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Full ! Waiting List Open
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2011, 07:46:04 pm »

No, really, Talarion. I almost asked to have the first waitlist spot instead earlier on and I've kind of hopped onto a lot of RTDs. If you're not going to take the spot for yourself, do it to ease my guilty conscious. D: (Also tbh I really only know about RA secondhand from my brother. You're a fan of the series so you should be in first and I'll watch and learn.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Full ! Waiting List Open (2 Antagonist Slots)
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2011, 08:19:23 pm »

>.> <.< I don't want to take your spot though. That's just mean.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2011, 08:23:13 pm »

Can I be an Antagonist?
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2011, 08:25:05 pm »

Can I be an Antagonist?
Just let me PM you, and we can begin setting stuff up :)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 08:27:36 pm by adwarf »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2011, 08:25:42 pm »

^^^ It's only mean if you forced me into it. Anyway, one last time, and then I'll drop it: You're absolutely sure?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Full ! Waiting List Open (1 Antagonist Slot)
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2011, 08:49:06 pm »

>.> Damn you Serious.

I'll take it. Thank you, many times over. D:
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2011, 08:52:17 pm »

No problem. ^^^

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Full ! Waiting List Open
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2011, 08:56:21 pm »

Name: Ian Haelfax
Bio: A Messager/Scout for the army. He was assigned to the unit he belonged to since a young age, He was often chosen to ferry messages back and forth across contested lines. First ended up in the service of the military when searching for his Father, He would wander around encampments with the dagger his Father had left to him to defend the household. But Mother died of sickness so there was no household to defend and he had to look for Father. So he grimly moved from encampment to encampment looking for his Father and doing work for the camps as he did. He would serve as a messager and a scout all at once, carrying messages and his own reports across lines as he continued to search
Stats: You have 15 Points To Distribute (Minimum of 2 Points in each Stat max of 6)
Dexterity - 3
Speed - 5
Grace - 4
Reflex - 3
Skills:
Unseen Movement - Determines how hidden you can remain whilst moving
Archery - Determines how well you can use a bow
Tracking - Determines how easily, and accurately you can track something(s), or someone(s)
Woodsman - Determines how easily you can move through difficult terrain
Survival - Determines how easy it is for you to find game, or to set up a camp
Knife Skill - Determines how well you can use your Saxe, and throwing knife in combat
Climbing - Determines how easily you can scale things (From Trees, to Walls)
First-Aid - Determines how easily you can take care of wounds, and make healing ointments, and tonics
Scouting - Determines how easily you notice things that seem out of place, and how accurate your deductions of other peoples feelings are
Leadership - Determines how well you can lead people (Varying from Soldiers to simple Farmers)
Speech-craft - Determines how well you are in the ways of Coercion, Bartering, etc.
Sword Mastery - How well you can use a sword (Can only get if your family lineage is that of knights)
Ability:Keep Moving- Ian can continue to move at full speed irregardless of outside effects or if he is attempting to sneak
Raggle Fraggle

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2011, 08:58:12 pm »

I'm curious about that antagonist slot. What exactly is involved in being an antagonist?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2011, 09:01:23 pm »

Oh, you know, the usual antagonist crud; being an annoyance to the protagonists, causing chaos, making monies, etc.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2011, 09:04:36 pm »

Hm. I suppose I'm interested, but how involved is it? Do you do anything other than throw obstacles at the PCs sometimes?

I guess I should just PM adwarf at this point.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2011, 09:06:05 pm »

I'm curious about that antagonist slot. What exactly is involved in being an antagonist?
Pretty much what Firelordsky said, but you will have varying objectives from 'Hunt Down the Rangers' even to 'Steal the King's Daughter'

EDIT: You can also create your own goals, and don't even have to directly attack the Ranger's. You can just attack the Araluen's, and distract some of the Ranger's your way, ro just try to make as much money as you can.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2011, 09:06:46 pm »

I like it. I'm in.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2011, 09:10:43 pm »

Wait, CVRTD was your first RTD, Serious? o-O wowzor.

Anyways, I would get my character sheet up and ready, buuut I happen to have an exam in... 20 minutes. So I'm going to be getting on to that right about now... I'll put up a character when I return!

Highschool exams are so much fun <.<

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Full ! Waiting Lists Open
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2011, 09:13:38 pm »

Okay then I will begin writing up everyone's starting post, and the Antagonists starting Posts. I am going to try to make the opening posts quite detailed :)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17