Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

AGEOD's The American Civil War

<< < (17/17)

Deadmeat1471:
I think the AI is going apeshit in Missouri due to the surprise amount of cavalry and irregular infantry under Price and Sibley. I do fear they will send large forces, well organised eventually though. :(

RedKing:

--- Quote from: Deadmeat1471 on December 11, 2011, 11:56:49 am ---I think the AI is going apeshit in Missouri due to the surprise amount of cavalry and irregular infantry under Price and Sibley. I do fear they will send large forces, well organised eventually though. :(

--- End quote ---
Hey, if they do that's less large, well-organized forces in Virginia. If they show up in force, I say drag them westward into the territories. Make 'em chase Price and Sibley all the way to New Mexico, if need be. With any luck, another small force can cut in behind them and leave them stranded on the Great Plains with little supply.

Deadmeat1471:
Also Jackson, awesome. He snuck past a large Union force, destroyed the rail and depot behind enemy lines and made it back to Johnstons army. Epic.

Deadmeat1471:
Semi random top leaders update.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
*note, Bonham is so shit hes on the next page XD
**Note, R.E. Lee is locked unless the Federals advance close ish to Richmond. Or we wait abit and he unlocks naturally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version