Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Clockwork: A Fantasy Steampunk RTD | Turn 4  (Read 5663 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Clockwork: A Fantasy Steampunk RTD | Turn 4
« on: November 27, 2011, 11:28:47 pm »

Due to a recent strike of inspiration, I decided to make a fantasy steampunk RTD. I'll be taking 4 player's since I want to release turns rather quickly, and it'll be easier to manage 4 players.

Setting
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Races

Skills

Character Sheet

Players

Spoiler: Micleus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Adwarf (click to show/hide)

Waiting List

Note from the GM
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 06:17:06 pm by Bdthemag »
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Clockwork: A Fantasy Steampunk RTD
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 11:29:49 pm »

IN

Name: Indreyn Antav
Race: Elf
Bio: Indreyn was born to a group of "druids". They weren't really druids, but they practically were. They travelled the lands, planting vegetation and caring for the wildlife, even passing on medicine and knowledge to the surrounding population. It was an interesting life, for sure, but she hated the constant travelling; she was never able to make any real friends outside of the group. For all she knew, the world could've been controlled by one huge empire; they never stayed too long to find out. Oh she learned quite a few things from her family and "family". She learned about alchemy, about the forbidden and forgotten knowledge of the earth.  Interesting yes, but not as interesting as the settled-folk. When she became 30, she finally requested that she be left behind...Her family was distraught, but they allowed her to go. She found the city she stayed in lonely and eventually ended up living in the gutters. And so, she learned the ways of a thief. She snuck around the city, stealing goods. Sometimes she even conned people into giving her money and items, but that always left a sour taste in her mouth. She goes by Indra sometimes to blend in.

Appearance: Indreyn is average height for an elven woman with amber eyes and autumn hair. Her eyes are wide and her nose is a bit broken from an injury. She has scars on her neck from a growing-up ritual back with her family. The tip of her left ear is cut.
Skills:

Knowledge:3
Stealth:3
Acrobatics: 2
Persuasion:2
Alchemy:3
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 11:44:09 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 11:30:06 pm »

Name: Kagrenac
Race: Dwarf
Bio: Kagrenac is an unusual dwarf in a number of ways, first he has no known family and has only lived in the realm for fifteen years. He appeared one day muttering about "Lorkhan" and "Miscalculations", he has no known family and thus -to the sadness of himself and friends- no family history to recount. He is also unusual of height and complexion, being somewhat unusually light of build and taller than normal, his ability to grow a full beard however is second to none. The third is his fascination with guns, while all Dwarves find them interesting Kagrenac is simply as obsessed with them as a child is obsessed with a favorite toy. It's as if he'd never even seen one before he came into the realm...
Appearance: Tall for a dwarf, slightly less bulky across the shoulders than one would expect for a Dwarf. Lacking family history he instead recalls the history of each of his inventions upon long links of chain covered with inset plates depicting scenes from the progress of said inventions. One of them, beautifully ornamented with crystal and covered in an unreadable language remains perpetually unfinished.
Several of the others end in links made out of slag.
Skills:
Engineering: 4
Endurance: 1
Gun Use: 4
Alchemy: 2
Knowledge: 2
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 11:56:41 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 11:31:24 pm »

IN

Name: Eric "Johnson"
Race: Human
Bio: Eric was born in the streets and quickly learned how to shot and pickpockets, he forgot most of this when he found a scholar of the name John who enrolled him into a good school. After a few years he joined a group of scribes and enjoys a good read no and then.
Appearance: A tall slightly overweight man with many scars on his right arm, a completely shaved head, and a small tattoo of an oak tree on his back.
Skills: 4 to knowledge 2 to guns, 1 to acrobatics, 1 to stealth, and 2 to endurance.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 11:44:56 pm by Tersr »
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 11:34:18 pm »

Name: Xavier
Race: Gnome
Bio: Xavier has always loved tinkering, and from a young age has always messed with guns trying to make them more powerful, and faster to shoot. Xavier created a unique rifle at a young age, it could only fire one shot, but it had such power it could bring down an orc in on shot. Though it was destroyed in an accident, where a barrel of gunpowder exploded, and took the gun, and half the house with it.
Appearance: Average Size, His Body is always hidden by a heavy dark green cloak
Skills:
Acrobatics - 3
Stealth - 3
Guns - 5
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 11:41:46 pm by adwarf »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 11:37:02 pm »

Holy shit that is the quickest amount of enthusiastic "IN's" I've seen.

Also, I may have to adjust the skill system if it ends up too weird for me to run during the game. So bear with me if that happens.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 11:38:58 pm »

Waiting list

And wow so fast i didnt even get to see it before spots were filled
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 11:41:15 pm »

Name: Xavier
Race: Gnome
Bio: Xavier has always loved tinkering, and from a young age has always messed with guns trying to make them more powerful, and faster to shoot. Xavier created a unique rifle at a young age, it could only fire one shot, but it had such power it could bring down an orc in on shot. Though it was destroyed in an accident, where a barrel of gunpowder exploded, and took the gun, and half the house with it.
Appearance: Average Size, His Body is always hidden by a heavy dark green cloak
Skills:
Acrobatics - 3
Stealth - 3
Guns - 4
Good except I believe you have a skill point left over considering you get a +1 to acrobatics from your racial bonus.
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 11:42:08 pm »

Fixed I now have 5 points in guns. :)

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2011, 11:42:41 pm »

Damn it all...Oh well. Have fun, you jerks. RTD thieves...

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2011, 11:44:55 pm »

You can always go on the waitlist, if my skills system ends up not working there may or may not be a few dead people :P
Welcome to Reality.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2011, 11:45:07 pm »

DONE!

Waiting list

And wow so fast i didnt even get to see it before spots were filled
Holy shit that is the quickest amount of enthusiastic "IN's" I've seen.

Also, I may have to adjust the skill system if it ends up too weird for me to run during the game. So bear with me if that happens.

I happen to LOVE steampunk.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2011, 11:47:02 pm »

Hmm, looking on the current skills you would all be pretty screwed in a roll involving that skill. I'll change a few thing once we start out to be more fair.
Welcome to Reality.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 03:15:15 am »

waitlist edit:

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 03:22:29 am by lawastooshort »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 04:26:45 pm »

If you want to be on the waiting list make a sheet.

Intro turn will be up in a bit.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: [1] 2 3