Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Clockwork: A Fantasy Steampunk RTD | Turn 4  (Read 5666 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Clockwork: A Fantasy Steampunk RTD | Turn 2
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2011, 07:13:59 pm »

Kick him in the head repeatedly for good measure.

"Hey Elf, see if you can get his weapons off of him will ya." Xavier replied all the while kicking the outlaw, and smiling
*cough* still tied up *cough* your a gnome so you can't reach the body *cough*
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2011, 07:47:29 pm »

Dream of kicking the outlaw in the head, but in the mean time try to slip out of the bonds again.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2011, 08:39:02 pm »

Disarm him with a kick, kick/throw weapon to the dwarf, and kick the thug's head repeatedly till he stops moving. Look for something sharp to cut bonds.

"Thanks dwarf. Good to see someone with brains."
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 09:41:30 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2011, 08:58:54 pm »

Try to get out of bonds, failing that, try to talk our way out of this, with lies!
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2011, 10:23:55 pm »

Kagrenac grunted as the elf thanked him. "Not my first choice of actions girl, but I couldn't let him do that to you now could I?"

Grab the weapon the elf kicks to me with both of my bound hands, if it's silent then kill the fallen guard with it. If not (and more likely) cover the cave mouth with it until someone gets out of their bonds, don't fire unless/until we've already been discovered.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2011, 09:26:48 pm »

Turn 3

Adwarf
Dream of kicking the outlaw in the head, but in the mean time try to slip out of the bonds again.
[4] If only you could kick that outlaw in the head, think of the wonderful splendor it would contain! You stop daydreaming and you
try once again to wriggle free from your bonds, after some struggling the bonds are a bit looser and you managed to slip part of your arm out!

Micleus
Disarm him with a kick, kick/throw weapon to the dwarf, and kick the thug's head repeatedly till he stops moving. Look for something sharp to cut bonds.

"Thanks dwarf. Good to see someone with brains."
[3] You attempt to disarm the injured bandit, but the bandit quickly pulls it out of your legs reach! He hasn't gotten up yet and still looks in pain, [5] you land a barrage of weak yet fast kicks
to the man's head until he passes out. You then kick the rifle towards the dwarf and he picks it up with his bound hands.

Tesr
Try to get out of bonds, failing that, try to talk our way out of this, with lies!
[6] You managed to get your right arm out of the confines of the rope, and once you do that the rest is simple. Eventually you stand up,
the ropes that once held you now lying in a pile on the ground.

Draignean
Kagrenac grunted as the elf thanked him. "Not my first choice of actions girl, but I couldn't let him do that to you now could I?"

Grab the weapon the elf kicks to me with both of my bound hands, if it's silent then kill the fallen guard with it. If not (and more likely) cover the cave mouth with it until someone gets out of their bonds, don't fire unless/until we've already been discovered.
[6] The elf kicks the rifle towards you and you easily scoop it up with your bound hands, luckily the guard is now out of commission. [1] But the alarm has been sound and you can spot a small group of bandits running towards you!

Spoiler: Micleus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tesr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Adwarf (click to show/hide)

((Looking at the current skill system I had planned on, I'm not really liking it that much anymore. I'll just make it that every x amount of points you get to choose some kind of ability that goes with the skill.))
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 09:28:32 pm by Bdthemag »
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clockwork: A Fantasy Steampunk RTD | Turn 3
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2011, 10:06:58 pm »

FInish getting out of the ropes, and then quickly search for a weapon.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2011, 02:19:00 am »

Try to get out of the ropes. If that fails, call over to the human to untie me. After being untied, check and see if the cave goes any deeper. If yes, head in deeper and signal the others to follow.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2011, 02:04:12 pm »

Find a gun or other type of weapon.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2011, 04:41:59 pm »

Draignean, oh Draignean. Where art thou turn, Draignean?
Welcome to Reality.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2011, 04:54:37 pm »

Draignean, oh Draignean. Where art thou turn, Draignean?

Sorry, literally just finished running the one for D22.

Aim as carefully at the group of oncomers as I can, using my knees to stabilize the front of the gun. Aim for the head but do not fire until sure of the shot or until fired upon, make the four shots I have count.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2011, 06:16:39 pm »

Turn 4

Adwarf
FInish getting out of the ropes, and then quickly search for a weapon.
[4] After a few minutes of wriggling and cursing you slip out of the ropes! [1] You look around for a suitable weapon but to no luck,
the area around you seems bare of anything useful.

Micleus
Try to get out of the ropes. If that fails, call over to the human to untie me. After being untied, check and see if the cave goes any deeper. If yes, head in deeper and signal the others to follow.
[5] You easily slip out of your binds, well that wasn't so hard. [3] Looking to see if the cave goes any deeper, you do a quick search of the cave. You can't really see that well, but there might be some kind of opening near the back. Your not exactly sure how safe this possible opening would be though...

Tesr
Find a gun or other type of weapon.
[5] Aha! Lying next to a nearby crate you find a small standard issue 3-Shooter. Packs a hell of a punch, but only holds 3 shots.

Draignean
Aim as carefully at the group of oncomers as I can, using my knees to stabilize the front of the gun. Aim for the head but do not fire until sure of the shot or until fired upon, make the four shots I have count.
You steady your aim and wait for the first man to run into the cave, you spot a large burly man running in and you quickly pull the trigger. [1] The bullet flies and misses the man, and richochets around the cave. [6] It hit's an unmarked barrel and it quickly sets on fire, and then explodes!

Group
You all see the barrel set on fire and explode! A few rocks begin to fall from the top of the cave entrance, and then the entire front of the cave caves in on itself!

Spoiler: Micleus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tesr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Adwarf (click to show/hide)
Welcome to Reality.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clockwork: A Fantasy Steampunk RTD | Turn 4
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2011, 09:30:59 pm »

"Well...at least we don't have to fight them. Anyway, I think I saw an opening in the back."

Toss a rock into the opening. Enter only if I hear the rock land.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2011, 09:35:46 pm »

Follow Micelus

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2011, 07:07:01 am »

Ready gun and follow Micelus.
Pages: 1 2 [3]