Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge My Fist! A Martial Arts RTD! Turn 5!  (Read 6602 times)

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge My Fist! A Martial Arts RTD! Turn 4!
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2011, 11:23:47 am »

Find a good place to meditate waiting for my turn. A waterfall would be perfect

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2011, 07:18:32 pm »

Waiting on Draignean to continue.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2011, 02:15:44 pm »

Sorry, keeping busy with college.

Ferociously rapid punch the stunned kangaroo!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2011, 02:54:51 pm »

So guess who broke his foot Monday and has been unable to access his die? This guy! But yeah, that excuse is no longer valid, so I'm going to go ahead and do this turn now.

TURN 5: STOCKING CAP BEATDOWNS

Turn my body into the size of a ball and walk up to the sign-up sheet and sign up after returning to normal form.

Your new pal comments that it's extremely dangerous to use the technique to such an extreme before you've ever really even tried it. But you shall not be deterred! [4] Following what he told you, plus a little bit of last-second coaching from your line neighbor, who has no real desire to see you kill yourself, you shrink to about half your current size. You're not ball-sized at all, but getting that far is something to be proud of.

You walk up to the front of the line, [2] only to find yourself stuck in your half-pint form! Your "mentor" warns you that this sort of thing happens a lot when you're just starting out with the technique, and lifts you up so you can see over the desk. You register, and walk off in shame. The man who taught you the technique explains that his name is Choji, and that if you want he can try and help you get more control over the technique. Or, at least, get back to normal size.

Walk up to the great beast and point a finger not far from its nose. "You there. Did you steal that ramen?"

[5] You walk up and make your accusation at the beast, whose only reaction is to stoop its head in disgrace, like a puppy who piddled on the carpet when he knew he wasn't supposed to. It's still kind of clutching it close, though. Looks like it was really hungry, or it REALLY loves ramen.

Challenge the man to a fight, but only if he agrees to take off the armor or give Fujimora a matching set.

[6] The guard just sort of laughs to himself. He asks if you really think that a temple founded on the idea of growing stronger to overcome impossible odds is going to just hand out armor because a student thinks his challenge is too tough. He tells you if you're that weak, you can go buy some armor from the stalls outside. Or, better yet, don't even bother, just wait for the tournament to start.

Wait for the tournament to start.

You do so.

Find a good place to meditate waiting for my turn. A waterfall would be perfect

[1] Try as you might, tranquility is a precious resource on this island today. All of the fighters from all over the world have crowded into this one spot, and it's pretty much impossible to be alone for five seconds. And the only waterfall for miles is already occupied by some three-eyed guy and a man-rat!

Sorry, keeping busy with college.

Ferociously rapid punch the stunned kangaroo!

Turn 3 commence

You don't even bother with initiative. He can't move, so why would it even matter?

[14] vs [10] ; [4]

Your flurry of blows rocks the kangaroo like nothing has ever rocked it! The thunder from down under goes down in a heap, barely conscious. One more punch/love tap and it's pretty much over.

--ENVIRONMENTAL ALERT!--

An intercom announces that the tournament will begin in TWENTY MINUTES, and that anyone who has yet to sign in is advised to please do so as soon as possible.

--PLAYERS--

Spoiler: Firelordsky (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Talarion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mysteriousbluepuppet (click to show/hide)

--ENEMIES--

Spoiler: Roger Jr. (click to show/hide)
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2011, 03:04:09 pm »

Narrow eyes at panda. "Consider well what is important to you, ramen-thief."

Then go sign up for the tournament.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2011, 03:09:34 pm »

"So be it. I don't have time for this."
Recreate the molecular vibration move and dive behind the guard. Try to knock him out with a sneak attack strike to a pressure point.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge My Fist! A Martial Arts RTD! Turn 5!
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2011, 06:33:10 pm »

Try to hit things that are out of my reach. In other words, develop a new move... Ghost Punch!!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2011, 09:27:57 pm »

Accept Chojis help.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2011, 11:58:43 pm »

Again, waiting. Controlled respiration. Concentration. The works.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2011, 01:19:37 pm »

I believe I have waited long enough. I will wait on Draignean another few hours, then I'm starting the turn.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2012, 03:12:38 pm »

Well if I haven't managed to kill this thread by weighing down on it like a bloody anchor,

Offer the kangaroo a hand up, he's undoubtedly here for the tournament and it does neither of us any good to beat each other up outside the ring. If he accepts the hand then we can get signed up, if he doesn't accept it... well, we'll see what happens then won't we?.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2012, 10:09:57 pm »

Don't worry about it too much. I've been having... a lot of issues lately. I won't let this thread die though. I swear by my adorable little goat avatar I won't.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]