Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX!  (Read 7795 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, I officially attest that there can never be enough Arena RTDs. Shame I missed sign-ups for this one too.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

oh carp, I hadn't seen the signups were full, was getting so excited XD.

Oh well, I watch with interest as if it was actually on TV! :P

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile

Okay, I officially attest that there can never be enough Arena RTDs. Shame I missed sign-ups for this one too.

I agree, they're hella fun...Also good for newbie GM's, it allows them to make a fun game without requiring fifteen paragraphs of history for every action the players make.

Long Live Arena RTD's!

@Maxinum: Sorry, man...That bites, agh.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Well, surely, some of us will die soon?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Round One/Fifthteen

FIRST ROUND: GAME STERT! SUPAH FUN TIEM!

Bob Mills, Arkey, and Hilda MD, all find themselves enterting into a moderate-sized room, each of the three contestants are on the south end of the room, spaced at mid-range from each other. On the opposite side of the room are evenly spaced green, blue and red levers.

Somewhere else, Louis Brown, Roger Rogerson, and Y'Sal'Ergeth find themselves each at equal mid-range distances apart in a circular room. In the middle of the room is a red button.

ACTION COMMENCE!

oh carp, I hadn't seen the signups were full, was getting so excited XD.

Oh well, I watch with interest as if it was actually on TV! :P

Make a character and I'll let you in the next round. I could handle a couple more characters.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

"Blue, red, or green? What does my annoying sprite companion say? Ooh, yes, yes, GREEN GREEN!"

Pull the green lever.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Smash Arkey's skull in from behind while he pulls the lever!

(if this is not on, pull RED)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Y'Sal'Ergeth smiled, thrilled to finally be free, and ready to start taking his revenge! He lunges fowards, grabs the nearest opponent by the throat and bashes their head into the strange red thing in the center of the room!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile

Make a mad dash for the Blue lever, putting all my years of hard monk work to the utter limits! Avoid dying, too...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 06:50:58 pm by Dave1004 »

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make a mad dash for the red button, being careful to avoid any attack along the way.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

Woop! Cheers!

Name: Dan Howarth
Starting Weapon: SMG
Appearance: Youthful young man with dirty blonde hair and reasonable build. Nothing out of the ordinary, ya know!
Brief Biography: Dan's a fan, a big fan. He watches PGSERC all the time. Somedays, calculating who'll win, others just enjoying the carnage. Finally, he applied and was accepted. Mostly because, whilst he's calculating and calm he can be a bit boring to watch, he does have periods of madness where he just loves chaos and blowing things up. One thing the audience do love is a spot of good old fashioned explosions!
Hit Points: 100/100

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX! Round 1: GAEM START!
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2011, 08:11:55 pm »

Don't shoot the pandas, that would be Unethical!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Woop! Cheers!

Name: Dan Howarth
Starting Weapon: SMG
Appearance: Youthful young man with dirty blonde hair and reasonable build. Nothing out of the ordinary, ya know!
Brief Biography: Dan's a fan, a big fan. He watches PGSERC all the time. Somedays, calculating who'll win, others just enjoying the carnage. Finally, he applied and was accepted. Mostly because, whilst he's calculating and calm he can be a bit boring to watch, he does have periods of madness where he just loves chaos and blowing things up. One thing the audience do love is a spot of good old fashioned explosions!
Hit Points: 100/100

Accepted.

Don Howard's action for the first round: He finds himself in a small room with two doors.

Waiting for BunnyBob. Results will come after he posts, or sometime tommorow between 8-10 P.M.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 08:52:21 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2011, 08:53:21 pm »

A bland, small... room? With just two doors? Checking the room even up and down for anything suspicious (NINJA!), Dan will take the door on the left!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2011, 05:23:33 pm »

EDIT: Rolling. Bunnybob77 is removed from play.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 08:04:57 pm by TCM »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8