Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: favorite punishments  (Read 7817 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: favorite punishments
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2012, 07:45:08 am »

Sometimes, especially for kobolds, I'll grab the nearest rock and start smashing all of their fingers. Followed by their toes. I smash up constantly until every leg and arm bone is smashed, then I take out a warhammer and hit them in the chest until all ribs are shattered.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2012, 05:15:28 pm »

I'm kind to kobolds. If they attack me I try to knock them out without killing them. If they get up and follow me again, then I will try and knock them out again.

I don't kill them (except by accident).

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2012, 05:17:24 pm »

I'm kind to kobolds. If they attack me I try to knock them out without killing them. If they get up and follow me again, then I will try and knock them out again.

I don't kill them (except by accident).

So what, do you nurse them back to health then release them into the wild?

I must do this with all of my captured Kobolds now :D

Alhash

• Bay Watcher
  • [DWARFFORTRESS_DEPENDANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2012, 05:28:48 pm »

Humans: No pattern, I usually just do what I feel. However, I rarely punish them, unless they fucked me over big time.

Elves: Strangle - Chop off ears (and of course, keep them), take weapon, cut a leg off, let nature do the rest.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2012, 10:52:15 am »

Elves: drag them to my nearest local magma pipe, make them dodge into magma, watch them sizzle.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2012, 12:16:20 pm »

If I'm feeling incredibly energetic, I attempt to dismember every single limb of a creatures before it bleeds to death.

...and keep them alive, somehow.

Usually, on normal humanoids, I cut off their hands, their feet, and in Genesis, their genitals. Then I blind them, and cave their skulls in with the severed body parts.

On shelled creatures, I always remove their shells and try to kill them with it. If it doesn't work, CUT OFF ALL THE LIMBS.

Finally, camels will always get their hooves cut off and their humps cleanly cleaved from their backs.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2012, 09:40:04 am »

First of all remove the clothes because they're made of woven steel and will easilly stop a knife. Then disarm them, preferably by stomping their hands into unusable mangled stumps. Throw them to the ground by the arm, break the arm, kick the stomach until they can't look at you for fear of choking on their own vomit. Release the arm and stomp on their feet so they can't stand, grab the hands and break each finger then move onto their toes. Then use a sleeper hold to render them unconcious and take your time to bash them everywhere except the head, upper body, the lower body, and one of their eyes. This is because you don't want them to die yet and you want them to watch themselves die. Then you reach into your backpack, pull out some food and your flask and enjoy a nice lunch while they slip in and out of consciousness catching only glimpses of you standing over them. After they've stabilized and stop passing out from the sheer agony you start cutting. Clean deliberate strokes to surgically sever the nose and the ears and a few fingers. Then you walk away. You leave them with only their thoughts as their lifeblood stains the ground. Let their last thoughts be of home, the families they've left behind, and of how easy it would have been just to walk away as soon as they saw you, of how they asked for this.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]