Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Non-Vanilla Adventurers.  (Read 5144 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Non-Vanilla Adventurers.
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2012, 01:03:50 am »

I find myself playing as adventurers of all the races I've modded in, although they're all extremely difficult to survive as since most of them are hostile to members of their civilization from other towns. Paklaras are an exception, but originally they didn't make clothing, weapons, or armor so you'd start with nothing but copper dagger and spear, and be forced to purchase a backpack from another civilization's town.

Very fun and !!FUN!!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
Re: Non-Vanilla Adventurers.
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2012, 08:47:24 am »

Best Adventure: Mixmod Deon Orc.
My civ lived right next to LOR Orcs and Vault Dwellers, I Roleplayed like the vaultdwllers were morphing good orcs into monster orcs and slaugtered the local fortress(I became a guntoting samurai)
When I took on an "Aprenitce" he got killed by a modded clown civ. I couldn't find the bandit leader that slew him.(Only her hand and hoof).
Then a few days later she faced me One on One. I destoyed her with a looted BB gun.
Then I was attacked by undead creatures with armor my weapons could not penetrate. I had to rip off their armor to win.
That adventurer was killed in his sleep by an Octorock(The squid thing from Zelda)
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?
Pages: 1 2 [3]