Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cancels chain animal: Could not find path  (Read 844 times)

toker606

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Cancels chain animal: Could not find path
« on: December 03, 2011, 12:01:21 pm »

One of my guards is stuck in place and this message is repeating, I assigned a different squad a war dog and a war leopard, which seems to cause a little difficulty when the squad go inactive / have no orders but nothing this annoying until now, where does he need to take it? I've built a restraint but that doesn't make any difference, do I need to assign it to something / someone? I'm not even sure which animal is causing the problem.
I would fill it with Magma if there was any on my map... there isn't, so I'm filling it with Rhesus Macaques.

toker606

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cancels chain animal: Could not find path
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 12:30:03 pm »

Oh, never mind, he was trying to arrest someone and had decided on a locked cell to put him in, wasn't to do with my animals at all.
I would fill it with Magma if there was any on my map... there isn't, so I'm filling it with Rhesus Macaques.

knutor

• Bay Watcher
  • ..to hear the lamentation of the elves!
    • View Profile
Re: Cancels chain animal: Could not find path
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 02:49:30 pm »

One of my guards is stuck in place and this message is repeating...

I had a spamming convict, who couldn't reach her baby.  For a fortnight, she spammed me.  She's dead now, not even sure how she managed to trade those items, I had culling on, for all my trades...  I think the sheriff is bugged.  I wish I could get away without one, what's wrong with a cave full of outlaw robber dwarfs?  We don't need a bald headed dwarf, reading us the riot act, when we want to throw a tantrum.  Geez!  That noble should be optional.

Sincerely,
Knutor
"I don't often drink Mead, but when I do... I prefer Dee Eef's.  -The most interesting Dwarf in the World.  Stay thirsty, my friend.
Shark Dentistry, looking in the Raws.