Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Let's Get Eaten! Cataclysm LP  (Read 3082 times)

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Get Eaten! Cataclysm LP
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 12:55:31 am »

Posting to watch.
Watch out for eyebots, they call in robocops, if you do face robocops; DO NOT do what they say!

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 12:57:35 am »

Robocops are a bitch because they explode.  Even when you win, you lose!

EDIT: Turrets do NOT stay put.  If you walk away from them they despawn, friendly or hostile.  However, it is possible to "displace" a turret.  When you step onto a friendly creature, you swap places, so you can actually move a turret if so desired!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 01:02:48 am by Girlinhat »

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 01:15:56 am »

No instruments, sadly, though I may make that a modding goal of mine.  Music stores!  I might just have to make a FLCL homage and do a guitar build.

If you want them, I'll update my mod to the new version and you can use that. It's mostly just new items and new item abilities. For example, all the musical instruments I add are playable! Flickering torches. Weights and sporting equipment. Also, lots of other fun little hidden things and item interactions (quite a few more items have the option to be lit on fire, for example).

Adding a music store to actually put them all in would be sweet. (I do need to go back and finish that though, I never did add the woodwinds or brass instruments I meant to)

If you just want the instruments I can just move them over, though.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, 01:27:27 am »

And do they make noise?  I was actually looking for an easy noisemaker for when I'm feeling overconfident and don't have a shotgun handy.  I don't think I'd use it for the LP since I want to play vanilla and show what the game itself is capable of, but I'd love a boombox that you could set outside and would constantly generate noise.  Bonus points if you could craft a uranium boombox that never ran out of batteries!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2011, 07:12:24 am »

Aye. That they do. Cymbals (cymbal plus cymbal, then cymbal plus drumstick, then cymbal and hand) are the loudest, banging household pots and pans next, (unimplemented) brass come after that, then guitars, then woodwinds.

Marching down the street banging two cymbals together is incredibly enjoyable. :P
Pages: 1 [2]