Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Pheonix Rising d100  (Read 7427 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Pheonix Rising d100- Turn 3
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2011, 11:12:19 pm »

bump

and sorry for double post
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2012, 06:33:20 am »

Oooh, um. Ok.
I'll message Powder Miner in the morning to see if I can get his action for this turn.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2012, 06:27:49 pm »

"I guess that leaves me to go to the dock to provide some more firepower for Veteran over there," April said, jerking her thumb towards Micelus.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 10:17:04 pm by Powder Miner »

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pheonix Rising d100
« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2012, 02:35:08 am »

They got up to leave. Nathan threw his keys to Micelus as he walked to the door, "We'll walk."

Nathan and Rhana
As they all exited the building Nathan pointed April and Micelus to a blue car parked across the street, it wasn't much but it was certainly reliable. He heard the car start as he and Rhana walked quickly down the street. It was only when they reached the housing block that he realised how close six buildings actually was. It was just a housing block, same as his.
They made their way to the seventh floor using the elevator. They found the police tape almost immediately. It was around the frame of second door on the right, seeming in all ways to be a police-issue air-tight seal but when Nathan pushed the door inwards there was no hiss of the seal breaking, no automated warning for him to scan his warrant. This was the place.
He walked into the room slowly, the kitchen was on his right, a wall on his left and a living room past the kitchen, ahead of him. He walked into the kitchen and picked out the common person of all the pictures on the refrigerator.
He called April's PDA.
She answered.
"It's Nathan," he said "we're looking for a red headed man, probably late twenties."
"Any more detail?"
"Umm..." he squinted at the picture "green eyes. I think there's scar on his chin."
"Got it."

April and Micelus
On their way to the docks Nathan calls April and informs them of the asset's appearance.
They arrive to find the dock much less busy than when they arrived. Mostly Rocter staff loading something onto a short range transport and a few people at the ticket office. Micelus turns off the engine and checks his gun again.

You should probably investigate.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2012, 04:41:25 pm »

"Come on, best be looking around."

Conceal my gun within my clothing, and ask the ticketing office if they've seen the target.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2012, 06:08:12 pm »

"Yeah. Is it usually this empty here?" April followed Micelus, likewise concealing her weapon, and if it was discovered she would explain that it's for self-defense. After all, she has been subject to a kidnapping attempt.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 06:09:57 pm by Powder Miner »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2012, 07:22:42 pm »

Nathan closed his phone and was about to tuck it back into his pocket before it occurred to him that he should probably explain what had just happened. He held it up so Rhana could see it. "This is a mobile phone. It allows you to contact other people with mobile phones, as long as you know what their number is. For example, my number is 555-1986. People who have a phone and know that number can contact me pretty much any time. I'll have to see about getting you one, too."

He put the phone away. "Actually, can you do me a favor? Can you look around and see if you can find a mobile phone? It might not look exactly the same as the one I showed you, but it should be similar enough. If he left it here, it might help us find him." While she was looking around, he would be looking for the man's computer... assuming he had a desktop and left it behind. If he had a laptop and took it with him, that would be very... irksome.

Search for the man's computer; if I find it, hack into it!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2012, 12:36:00 am »

Search for any clues of unwilling vacation of building
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2012, 06:22:02 pm »

Bump?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]