Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll To Strife 2 Turn 10: Game Get  (Read 18295 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Strife Reboot
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2011, 03:16:59 am »

Loading Dice

Bribing RNG

Manipulation Stats

Plotting Shenanigans

Nomming Cookies

Ignoring Common Sense

Disabling Predictability

Handling Magma

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2011, 08:13:49 am »

Wait, OP as in overpowered? What's overpowered? The modus? :III

Also, as for the title, if both of mine are not available, just make one up. No big deal.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2011, 09:02:10 am »

Yes and they're not so it's cool.

But really, your sylladex is fine because the collateral damage makes more than up for it.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2011, 09:13:19 am »

I just noticed that I'm the only one that picked time.
While also being the only one to pick Heir.
Fuck yeah!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2011, 12:34:43 pm »

Round 0:
Today, on the 6th of December, six young people have awoken, not knowing that this would be the day of their lives.
Not because it was Saint Nicholas' day, which is a silly holiday and only gets celebrated in some backwater countries at the end of the World.
Neither because it was their twelfth birthday, which it certainly was.
But all that is not important for the moment.

These six young people are standing in their rooms. Even though they were given life a dozen years ago, and shouldn't be given a name until another year,
we can hardly interact with them when they are nameless and anonymous.

What should they be called?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 12:45:23 pm by Darvi »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Strife II Round 0: A New Beginning.
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2011, 12:55:17 pm »

>Douchey McExpletive

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2011, 12:56:28 pm »

>Lame Emogirl
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2011, 01:20:15 pm »

>Dumbass Gerbilface

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2011, 02:56:34 pm »

>Hermit McShutin!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2011, 04:27:38 pm »

>Spoiled Asshole.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2011, 06:23:08 pm »

> Four-eyed Nerd
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2011, 03:57:42 am »

Shiiiiii- post lost. Blargh.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Strife II Round 1: I forgot how much of a bitch formatting is
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2011, 01:43:31 pm »

>Douchey McExpletive
You outright refuse your given name. Not cool enough, you think. Instead, you provide us with a differrent one.

Your name is MINDY. You have but one INTEREST: being  COOL. Anything else is merely derived from this.And you don't follow the TRENDS. You set them. Your room is cluttered with diverse GAMES, Videos, POSTERS, MUSIC CD'S, and OTHER KIND OF STUFF. All of it having been cool at some moment in the past, present, or near future. Currently you are kinda interested in this NEW GAME that's about to be released in a few months, but AREN'T ALL TOO HYPED about it. You're still waiting for the BETA to be released, because you wouldn't want to endorse something that may end up becoming a flop.

What will you do?
>Lame Emogirl
Your name is LAME. You were currently finishing your newest VAMPIRE FANFIC. You love vampires, and the entire HORROR GENRE in general. Your room is full of FIGURINES and POSTERS from various horror movies, not to mention some good old HORROR-LECTURE.
You also  engage in CLOTHESMAKING, partly as a hobby, partly out of necessity. The local stores just don't sell any clothes that fit your broody mood.

What will you do?
>Dumbass Gerbilface
You are... wait, what's it to us? You don't go around telling random strangers your name! But you guess you can tell us anyway.

Your name is KEVIN. As you have shown, you AREN'T THE MOST TRUSTFUL PERSON AROUND. You like to TINKER with various self-made tools, but only got in trouble due to this. You also... wait what were we talking about again... Never mind.

What will you do?
>Hermit McShutin!
You are HERMIT McSHUTIN. But you prefer being called DEREK. Your room is littered with VIDEO GAMES. Which are also one of your major INTERESTS. You have beaten almost all of them. Even the hard ones that one usually has to use CHEAT CODES for to even play. That's how good you are at them. You also like o browse THE INTERNET on end. In fact you endorse almost any hobby that lets you STAY INDOORS for a long time. Except maybe for online chatting. You aren't big on social contact. You also have that vague feeling of a DÉJÀ-VU.

What will you do?
>Spoiled Asshole.
You are SPOILED ASSHOLE. Maybe. You question the dice.[5] No, you are not. Instead, you insist on being DARRYL. Fine, have it your way.Your are a massive GAMBLER. You simply enjoy the thrill of uncertainty before the DICE stop rolling, before the last hand is revealed. You revel in the UPS AND DOWNS between a terribad roll and an unbeatable hand. If there's a BET to be made, you always accept, because without RISK, life is no fun.

What will you do?
> Four-eyed Nerd
You are called a FOUR-EYED NERD. Mainly because think that your calling is to amass as much KNOWLEDGE as possible. This results in you STUDYING and watching DOCUMENTARIES as a hobby. But that doesn't mean that you don't also find pleasure in more commonly accepted methods of acquiring FUN. Your desk is covered in TRADING CARDS, which you fervently collect and trade with your schoolmates, and also have a bunch of VIDEO GAMES (mostly puzzle and adventure games, with the occasional Real Time Strategy).

You also remind us that we should call you MIKAEL.

What will you do?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2011, 01:45:49 pm »

>Look around room for anything interesting to do while waiting on the NEW GAME.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2011, 01:48:28 pm »

I actually considered making you a hipster. Just for the lulz.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13