Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 89

Author Topic: HOTRS II: Dead Roots Stirring Toxic Season 104AE  (Read 59119 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: House of the Rising Suns 2: Lets try this again (3 Noble Places Open)
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 03:03:21 pm »

rad. Mind holding me a slot? ( It would be a a tad difficult to post a sheet by phone)
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 03:56:23 pm »

((OOC: @Riccto: I would if I could.  ???

Also @Ghazkull: Do nobles have Wireblades in this setting btw? Or what sort of ancient tech do nobles have?))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 03:57:41 pm »

Ah then never mind, but if you need any help at some point just PM me, and I'll help you. :)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 05:26:23 pm »

Nevermind then.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2011, 05:28:23 pm »

Same for me. Nevermind.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011, 06:25:13 pm »

Ah then never mind, but if you need any help at some point just PM me, and I'll help you. :)
Nevermind then.
Same for me. Nevermind.
:l

Sheet coming soon.
Raggle Fraggle

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2011, 08:54:29 pm »

"Ah, Sister. How goes it?"
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2011, 09:24:36 pm »

Aeverys took a seat across her brother and crossed her legs.

"You have surprisingly little to say now, considering how long it's been since you dared talked to me. Then again, I guess you could not risk arousing his ire, could you? Not on your sisters account.

But, Fathers gone now, isn't he?

...and you are the new Lord. You make the decisions now. The question is, where do I fit in this new order?

I spared our father the confrontation in his old age-I delayed inheriting my birthright as a member of this family out of respect and love for him. I'm taking it now. So, will we work together on this brother? Or...apart?"

She left the last word to hang in the air-with all the ominous intent it could mean.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2011, 09:27:03 pm »

"together, and we shall become the new Empire! And due to your... upbringing, maybe you could be my Chief of Army? How about it?"

OOC: Congrats, Sai'Oda is on Vacation!!! You are in your room, to tell you where you are

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2011, 09:39:28 pm »

"Why not? Even when we were children, I protected you-before they sent me away. The stakes are higher now, but not so different. I will lead your armies-which is to say, they will be MY armies. We shall shed endless blood in the Creators name, enough that even he might look upon us and ask for mercy upon his children.

And, perhaps this time we will say no.

So-we rule together, brother, or not at all. What do you say to that?"

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2011, 11:30:20 pm »

Name:Rigos Utlaga
Appereance: A stout broad shouldered middle aged man. He has well trimmed black hair that suggest discipline or a military background. He often choses to wear simple clothing for comfort, not caring much for modern style. A majority of the time he is wearing a rebreather that covers the lower half of his face. His left hand was cut off in a dueling incident and has since replaced it with a simple but elegant chrome prosthetic
Bio: The second son of Tantos Utlaga, He came to head of the house after his brother and father were lost in the catacylsm he decided to take the reigns and run things
Starting System: Jurt
House: Utlaga
History of the House: A reletively young house, Utlaga became a House after his fathers distinguished service in the Imperial Fleet. But due to the lack of political might of the House they were assigned to the Jurt system. But Tantos Utlaga was no man to back down so they settled there and made generous offers to attract miners and investors. But few minors did come, But Tantos made the best of it through careful systems of mining he had developed and drew out grandiose plans of Garthon  that never quite came to fruition. So now Rigos holds the reigns.
Religious Alignment: Moderate
Raggle Fraggle

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2011, 11:35:03 pm »

"For you, sister, yes. I shall remain in command of the House bodyguard and power armor soldiers, but you may request their assistance In operations."

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: House of the Rising Suns 2: Lets try this again (2 Noble Places Open)
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2011, 10:43:33 am »

((OOC: Riccto please read the commentary at page one again...thank you...))

My lord, my lady. It seems you are planning on a military Conquest soon, but i would suggest you evaluate your possibilities. There are many lawless regions of this World, and not to mention, the vast areas under Xenos Occupance. If you wish i could arrange a meeting with the Archos, claiming the land in the name of the Church and allowing them to convert the Xenos or eradicating them altogether, may get you support from them.

But we should not forget our Internal Affairs. The Educational Level is horrible, more than 90% of our people cant read or write, not to mention our grave Health Problems! Yet all of these problems cannot be countered with enough fluid money. If we establish Churches or Shrines of the Beliefs we might be able to get in some credits via Tithe Skimming. The aformentioned Crusade would us get some Support from the Archon and propably even some scepters( Scepter is one of the many words for the imperial currency, due to the fact that a Scepter is upon the backside of every one of them). If you wish i could contact the Triumvirate and figure out a loan. Maybe we could also raise the taxes. Or we could arrange meetings with some of the Lords, the Church or even the Xenos to establish trade arrangements.Of course i leave this to the lords...

(((OOC: The Advisor will jump in every now and then and inform you fo areas that need your attention and will provide some posssibilities to solve the problems. But in any way you are free to choose something completely else if you come up with it.))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2011, 02:37:39 pm »

"Xenos, blight on the creators name. Once our internal matters are solved, we should deal with them...

As for Tithe Skimming, if I ever hear you mention that again, Advisor-I will remove your head with my wireblade and stick it up your...err, but I digress.

We should begin to establish order in these lawless areas-protect the people, and they will pay taxes. Simple enough. The church will happily buy what goods we can produce at a fair creator-friendly cost. Less deaths to monsters, xenos and bandits along with a more stable crop will mitigate the effects of our lack of medical technology-though in truth, those who die are weak, and benefit us all the more...for removing themselves."

At that point, she adressed her brother directly.

"But, we must do more. There are certain stores of knowledge in this world-like where I found my ship. If we could seek them out...and get past the guardians...they could be ours for the taking. For now, what House Researchers we have should concentrate on simple things-reproducing powered flight for planes and helicopters is long overdue, brothers-we should attend to that."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2011, 04:59:02 pm »

Name:Rigos Utlaga
Appereance: A stout broad shouldered middle aged man. He has well trimmed black hair that suggest discipline or a military background. He often choses to wear simple clothing for comfort, not caring much for modern style.His face is covered in deep scars from conflics throughout the ages. His left hand was cut off in a dueling incident and has since replaced it with a simple but elegant chrome prosthetic
Bio: The second son of Tantos Utlaga, He came to head of his family after his brother and father were lost in the catacylsm. He used to be a respected member of the Ssaros Military,He watched Father Ssaros rise to promience as a member of the House Honor Guard. But then retired to a much more relaxed position as a Retainer in the Ssaros court but after recent events he has decided to take a much more active role.
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 89