Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: "He was happy to have been able to give somone food  (Read 928 times)

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: "He was happy to have been able to give somone food
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 12:15:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Gorjo MacGrymm of Clan MacGrymm:
<STRONG>I will hug him and squeeze him and I will name him George. (for those of you who enjoyed sat morning cartoon in us about 25 yrs ago

:)

GMcG</STRONG>

I think I've got that on tape somewhere.

Good show, good show.

Slinkyfest

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Canuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 10:15:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Gorjo MacGrymm of Clan MacGrymm:
<STRONG>I will hug him and squeeze him and I will name him George. (for those of you who enjoyed sat morning cartoon in us about 25 yrs ago

:)

GMcG</STRONG>

Ahhaha... I loved bugsbunny... Is'nt that quote originally from the catcher in the rye or some similiar warped book?

GENERATION 25:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Seryntas

• Bay Watcher
  • has created a masterpiece!
    • View Profile
    • RPGWW Forums
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2008, 09:49:00 am »

It's Of Mice and Men.  The enormous cat is a reference to the mentally-challenged character Lennie, whose companion is the smaller George.  There's a cartoon that has cat versions of both characters, and others that have the more popular Lennie cat paired with other cartoon characters.
"Nectar and ambrosia are all the gods are allowed to eat in Greek mythology. In that way they're kind of like pandas. You know, in diet. From there the similarities break down." -my Greek Lit TA
Pages: 1 [2]