Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play Men of War: Assault Squad - Dynamic Campaign Generator!

(1/11) > >>

inteuniso:
So, I would like to do a Let's Play. But what of? I'm thinking either two games.

1) Men of War: Assault Squad - Dynamic Campaign Generator

For those who don't know, Men of War: Assault Squad is a semi-realistic RTS set in WWII. Soldiers and vehicles have inventories, men can switch weapons and crew vehicles and equipment, and tactics play a key role over unit selection.

Dynamic Campaign Generator is a mod for Men of War, that allows you to play with a persistent squad over multiple skirmish maps. We would follow a company across one (or more!) campaigns: you would decide the units we used and the faction we played.

2) Gratuitous Space Battles: Gratuitous Space Campaign

GSB is a game where you design ships, give them orders, and send them into battles so they can explode into space dust make other ships explode into space dust! You would tell me what kind of ships to design (missile, beam cruisers, etc.) and what factions to play (only the original four, unless you want to buy me them on steam. They're cheap, so you could pool your funds. :P)

So gentlemen, what shall I play? Shall I march my men across dusty battlefields long forgotten, or send legions of reshirts against the endless xeno hordes in the depths of infinite black?

NOTE: We could also play War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition, but that would not be a good idea. At all.

Girlinhat:
Didn't read the whole post, but...  GSB advertised itself as "not a strategy game".  It claimed "ignore all that resource management and jump into the explosions!"  That sounds more arcade than strategy.

Space Empires V - Doesn't have a campaign
Star Ruler - No campaign either
Galactic Civilization II

Older:
Conquest Frontier Wars - an amazing piece, you should play that anyways.
ORB: Off-world Resource Base - very heavy plot, based around mythical religions and ancient ideals.

Elfeater:
None of the above! SteelPanthers all the way

Vandersleld:
You should to a Supreme Commander playthrough, because my brief search has told me that no one has done a Supreme Commander playthrough yet.

Deadmeat1471:
Master of Orion 2.

*also I didnt even notice it was Inteuniso posting XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version