Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Is Festo not the most amazing company?  (Read 9518 times)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
Re: Is Festo not the most amazing company?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 07:59:59 pm »

Conversely, if aliens painted a logo on their spaceship they could park it in the middle of Central Park and nobody would even look at it twice. Well, maybe the cops would arrest them for camping.
Introducing Google Conqueror: Bow down before your extradimentional masters for the low, low, price of Not Vaporized.
Now I'm picturing an awful B movie about aliens invading Earth because their first ambassador to Earth got pepper-sprayed and arrested for camping.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2011, 08:12:51 pm »

Conversely, if aliens painted a logo on their spaceship they could park it in the middle of Central Park and nobody would even look at it twice. Well, maybe the cops would arrest them for camping.
Introducing Google Conqueror: Bow down before your extradimentional masters for the low, low, price of Not Vaporized.
Now I'm picturing an awful B movie about aliens invading Earth because their first ambassador to Earth got pepper-sprayed and arrested for camping.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2011, 08:14:20 pm »

The true purpose is obviously to recreate Morrowind. Damn Netches.
That was my first thought too. Now we just need giant fleas as public transit.
Soaplent green is goblins!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2011, 08:16:59 pm »

Xenomorphs can survive being exposed to liquid hydrogen, superheated steam, and hard vacuum. Forgive me if I doubt the effectiveness of riot-grade pepper spray on them, given that they don't even have skin.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2011, 08:25:16 pm »

Xenomorphs can survive being exposed to liquid hydrogen, superheated steam, and hard vacuum. Forgive me if I doubt the effectiveness of riot-grade pepper spray on them, given that they don't even have skin.
It hurts their feelings.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 08:55:13 pm by UltraValican »
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2011, 08:46:57 pm »

If anything, seeing as their blood is corrosive, and spices are corrosive; it might just taste like their own blood to them. Rather bland by comparison, might I add.

Nulzilcho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2011, 12:33:10 am »

Wasn't there a short story by Bruce Sterling which pretty much depicted this product exactly?

FAKE EDIT: Found it on my bookshelf, 'Big Jelly' in "A Good Old Fashioned Future".
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2011, 12:54:31 pm »

And people wonder why I say Xenos are better than predator.

It hurts their feelings.
Sigging.

If anything, seeing as their blood is corrosive, and spices are corrosive; it might just taste like their own blood to them. Rather bland by comparison, might I add.
IT TASTES LIKE THE BLOOD OF THEIR KINSMAN, AND THEY HUNGER FOR MORE

TO WALLSTREET!
Pages: 1 [2]