Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24

Author Topic: Fortress of Blood-Dungeon Crawl RTD/Turn 6 Dragons Challenge, The Demons Howl  (Read 36645 times)

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
Re: Fortress of Blood-Dungeon Crawl RTD/Turn 0, Accepting 4 more players!
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2011, 06:16:32 pm »

-ignore-
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 04:56:11 pm by UltraValican »
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2011, 06:26:11 pm »

Well, busy day, all I had time for:

Spoiler: Goseki (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 10:33:07 am by lawastooshort »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2011, 06:43:32 pm »

@Law: The waitlist will be done at the same time I decide which chars are getting in-and only Micelus character seems to have a guaranteed spot at this point, IMO. I'm obviously waiting for any and all interested.

Post order will determine your spot on the waitlist, if you don't get in first round. So you already are on the waitlist, by making that post. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2011, 06:51:05 pm »

Name: Mastaya
    Bio: You are Mastaya, formerly Mazzy the farmer, you are a newly made angel, as you never strayed from the right path, even during hard times on you're farm. You are sent to cleanse the fortress of blood, and have been allowed to work with those seeking it's power; to a point. The forces of good that know of you're task support you, but the ever-present darkness seeks you're end, even more so than those around you. If you find the source, depending what it is, you will destroy it, or make sure that it enters good hands; as you have no desire for it yourself.  The other people in you're group must be kept under observation until their intentions are clear, and then those of dark intend must be dealt with, before they can claim the source for themselves.
    Physical: Standing  6 feet tall, with obvious-ley strong muscles, Mastaya looks human, except for the pure white wings. Still, something is a little off about her, she is not of the mortal realm, her black hair hovers slightly, as though there was a wind blowing it around. Her clear blue eyes seem to glow, but only in the corner of you're eyes, when you look directly at her; they plain and ordinary eyes. This all comes together as a little unsettling but most unquieting is the determination and conviction visible in her eyes
    Race: Minor Angel
    Class: Avenger (Force of the divine sent to clense a part of the world, by blade and holy light)

Stats
    Mobility: 0
    Reflexes: 2
    Power: 2
    Intelligence: 1

« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 07:55:13 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2011, 07:44:35 pm »

Also, Interestingly written characters get in over hasty ones. First come is not first serve. :P
Excellent. Posting to reserve a waitlist spot just in case, though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2011, 08:14:43 pm »

Name: He calls himself Ochita.
Bio: Ochita is a scholar, having already traveled around the world, learning new things and experiencing life. He came from 'Inloth' the capital of the country of Verlaine. Apparently during his childhood he was raised by a magician, and left when he was only 19, already exploring the world, and learning new things. He learned of the source, and seeked to discover its secret, with his tutor wanting him to succeed at this task.
Physical: Ochita stands at 5'7 tall, wearing brown robes, intrinsically decorated, with embellishments of teal, it seems to have been with him for some time, as various signs of wear can be seen on it, yet it still seems to be in very good shape. His hair is a walnut brown, being maintained as so it isn't a mess. His eyes are a normal blue, and they show that they have seen many things.
Race: Verlaine human.
Class: Scholar-mage. Ochita has been trained as a mage, learning the ways of twisting and manipulating the ether to cast spells of protection and offence and he has used these teachings to help him explore the world. He carries around a leather bag, which contains among others a couple of books, one being a copy of the collected journals of Toz, the other being his journal, which he keeps his notes in.

Stats
Mobility: 1
Reflexes: 1
Power: 0
Intelligence: 3
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2011, 08:20:15 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOOO waitlist.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2011, 07:53:34 am »

Hmmm...
Good so far! I would let everybody in, if I was starting at this moment...heh.

24 hours for sign-ups, btw-so if you want to possibly get a shot at getting in, or just reserve a spot on the waitlist with a completed character, you've got time to do so.
Well, waitlist me if its full...

If not:
Spoiler: Character Sheet!! (click to show/hide)

This is alright?

EDIT: Ahhh, missed the sigh-up time...by two or so hours. This doesn't mean the waitlist right?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 08:08:24 am by Tiruin »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2011, 11:10:21 am »

@Tiruin: By my reckoning, you were actually 10 hours early. :P

Also, I like your character.  :)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2011, 12:49:41 pm »

Alright, I'll join this. I've always wanted to make a priest/cleric character that invokes his god to help him beat down his foes!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Get a load of THAT.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2011, 04:33:33 pm »

Gah. Coming up with a better character than what we've got is hard, and all of my attempts at inspiring myself just lead to cackling madly, which isn't really what I need for this game.

Ah well, 3 hours to go. Time to get serious. :I
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2011, 04:42:45 pm »

@Irony: Time is fickle for lazy GM's. And yeah, we've got several strong characters here. It'll be a tough one. :P

Here's the list of people who will probably be getting in, not in any particular order. One of which you must defeat to get a spot. Muhahaha.

And since my only pre-in has neglected to notice the thread, that fifth spot is now open.

1.Zako
2.Tiruin
3.Micelus
4.Ochita
5.lawastooshort

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2011, 04:45:55 pm »

:(
Oh well, from what you said earlier, the first time someone dies, I'll just pop outta the shadows like a thing.
Also you can't really make a good background for an avatar of an eldritch abomination. It just kinda... is.
Or at least, I can't. Ah well.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2011, 04:46:00 pm »

Name: Teal Silmar
Bio: Teal was always a bit of a loner. Ignoring the responsibilities of her family trade - clothes-making - Teal took up sorcery as a way to escape society. She hid in an abandoned tower for months, studying and practicing.

Once she heard of the grand treasures in the Fortress of Blood, she knew that she had to make them her own. So, for the first time in months, she ventured out to find a bunch of rowdy misfits to protect her as she went behind their backs and gathered the ultimate reward for herself.

She had no idea what she was getting into.

Physical: Teal was named such due to the pigmentation in her eyes and hair. She's just under five feet tall, slender due to her scarce resources during her time living alone as a sorcerer.
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer

Stats
Mobility: 1
Reflexes: 1
Power: 1
Intelligence: 2

EDIT: Oh, wait, so you don't mean a spot is just open to anyone. Ah, well.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 04:54:08 pm by freeformschooler »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2011, 04:54:02 pm »

:(
Oh well, from what you said earlier, the first time someone dies, I'll just pop outta the shadows like a thing.
Also you can't really make a good background for an avatar of an eldritch abomination. It just kinda... is.
Or at least, I can't. Ah well.

Actually I started writing out your bare bones intro...before you got eclipsed...I wasn't expecting so many good chars. :(

Spoiler: One day! (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24