...sandvich.
- 3 (23.1%)
...insane brokedness.
- 8 (61.5%)
...sandvich.
- 2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Reality Warper RTD Turn 6: Must...post... =_=  (Read 10907 times)

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Warper RTD Turn 6: Must...post... =_=
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2012, 01:01:35 pm »

Yesterday I went shopping and had stuff to do at home and for other days I don't really have an excuse.

nah take your time, the one rtd i made lived for what? 10 pages? died for lack of my own interest.
Always happens with my RTDs. I actually promised to myself that I would never start another RTD some time before making this. Now I see that I shouldn't have broken my promise. I can't really abandon this because I have this really silly personality trait which makes me think that others view every little problem as a tragedy because I know that only I am cold and emotionless...
 On the other hand I have a really nice coat now~ ^_^

*Sigh* Ok let's try writing another turn...

______
Turn 6:

Spoiler: Wymar Sane (Darvi) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Aaron (Ahra) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Steve (Toaster) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Derek (Dermonster) (click to show/hide)

______

Yes, I managed to both find something for Ahra to do and a way to have Nirur saved in one move. BROFIST, ME!~1
 Also, I would die of boredom if not for music. Music - the best way of turning hours into minutes~

I wonder if you people are still interested. >_>
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2012, 01:05:10 pm »

Auto: Until anything happens in my immediate vicinity, stay in bed

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 05, 2012, 01:47:16 pm »

Rebecca hit the alarm clock with a grunt. Another restless night....and she still needed a job. She could probably live on her savings for some time, but not forever, and even if she could she needed something to occupy her time.

She had wanted something quiet-a librarian or a something. But, most people wanted to hire her on for her powers.

Or they were asking her to model again. Rebecca told them she already retired once.

An hour later, Rebecca locked the front foor of her apartment and headed out into the city in blue jeans, a white shirt and trendy sunglasses. Surely, she could find something interesting to do today...or maybe something would find her?

Action: Look for a paying job!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2012, 01:48:15 pm »

How is a car too big if I can copy things up to the size of a house?

Yes, I'm still interested.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2012, 01:50:43 pm »

How is a car too big if I can copy things up to the size of a house?

Yes, I'm still interested.

Lv1 Copy (100 energy)
 You can create perfect copies of anything you see and place them anywhere you want. The bigger the object, the less copies you make. Can't copy sentient creatures. Power so far limited to things not bigger than a suburban house. Dropping it on someone is a valid tactic.

Lv1 Item Generation (50 energy)
 You can create anything light and small enough for you to carry. These objects can have complex functions, so, for example, psychic weapons or explosives are fine.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2012, 02:34:51 pm »

Ooooh... I somehow missed the "anything you can see" bit.  My bad.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 05, 2012, 02:37:26 pm »

Take a walk and find a nice car to copy.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 05, 2012, 02:57:27 pm »

"HOW in the fucking hell do i get into this shit tonight?" Restore balance 50 energy ; free action, can i focus for energy and hope not to get rofl stomped?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 05, 2012, 03:08:22 pm »

Thinking quickly, Derek shocks the zombies decayed nerve endings and muscles to stun them severely for a time. Try to sense where he is again.

You ever been shocked? Your muscles take it as a signal from the brain to start contracting and expanding, as well as being painful. Shocking a dead frogs severed legs (They twitched like hell for maybe 20 seconds?) is how we discovered that we have electricity in our bodies.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 03:11:02 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 05, 2012, 03:14:48 pm »

huh the one time i touched an electric fence my legs simply shut down, nothing else, before i understood wtf just happened.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 05, 2012, 03:19:37 pm »

The one time I touched an electric fence I did it again immediately afterwards.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 05, 2012, 03:21:44 pm »

Okay then ya crazy bastard.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2012, 05:28:33 pm »

Super jump into it and continue the fight! The innocent(??) person obviously stronger than I am must be protected until reinforcements arrive! I must also try my hardest not to get bashed through Darvi's wall in case of a bad roll. Because that would be vaguely uncomfortable, and getting based through walls is not what Psychic Control does!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]