Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Re: Roll to serve Dracula! Turn Four! Post your actions!  (Read 4235 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to serve Dracula! Turn Four! Dwarmin kills a guy for the new year!
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2012, 04:55:02 pm »

Name: Renard
Backstory: Renard was born in the care of Dracula's servants, and as thus was a servant to him from birth. In a battle against a passing priest Renard's memories were locked away somehow, and haven't returned to him for five years. He has a pair of wings on his back, and his eyes are blood red showing that he is one of the rare Half-Demons.
Class:
Half-Demon: The cursed spawn of both a human, and demon. These being far surpass the abilities of an average human, but they are feared by all, but the creatures of the night, and are forced into exile or hiding. Some find their way into the service of Lord Dracula while the rest are hunted down, and killed before they can reach safety.

They are a rare race only a few of them exist in the world due to the years of hunting they have been put through by humans. They have the powers of a regular demon, but are not entirely a true demon, thus their overall demonic power is weakened. They also bare some sign that shows they are not entirely human such as wings, claws, a tail, etc. They are naturally weak against holy symbols (Crosses do more harm then the rest), and holy water.

Superior_Tomato

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm waiting. . .
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to serve Dracula! Turn Four! Dwarmin kills a guy for the new year!
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2012, 05:08:05 am »

Pretty cool adwarf, though the red eyes only qualify him as being evil, as all Draculean vampires have red eyes. Also, what kind of wings? While I highly doubt that they're angelic, I'd like to know.

Also I got distracted and my computer died, so no fluff right now.

You all arrive at the gate, to find a vampire standing there, leaning against a jeep. He is dressed well, and far more practically than Logan. He regards each of you with dark eyes. All of you except Jitters, meats his. Jitters is looking back towards the complex, clearly anxious. He sees s something, and visibly relaxes as a man of about 20 runs over with some flashbangs. He hands Jitters the grenades and then heads back towards the complex. The vampire then addresses you. "I am here on behalf of Dracula. I am under orders to observe your prowess, and later report it to him. I shall make one thing clear: I will not interfere. If you fall bleeding at my feet, begging for help, I will not help. My duties other than that are to drive you to the village where the rebels are, and back if you survive. That is all. Get in the jeep and I will drive you there". Without further ado, you all get in the jeep. Twenty minutes later, you arrive just outside a village. The vampire points to a rather old building about 200 meters down the street. "that is where the parties that have come through here have reported the shots coming from. Good luck".

you are now free to post your actions. Adwarf will come in after this mission. If you haven't already, post your bonus.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 01:11:46 pm by Superior_Tomato »
'Course with Dwarf Fortress, the only relevant question is, "How far away will the ASCII gibs splash on landing?"
5 squares per limb, if you raise the north orthoclase bridge before sacrificing one of them so they have a straight shot to the bottom of the chasm.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to serve Dracula! Turn Four! Time for battle!
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2012, 05:08:43 pm »

They are blood-red, and have the remains of chains, and shackles connected to them.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to serve Dracula! Turn Four! Time for battle!
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2012, 05:27:58 pm »

Alanis floated over to the vampire...she fought for control, but lost. She doing the humiliating bow. The vampires gloating smile cut worse than the fangs had.

"Rest assured . . . master . . . I will not fail."

She kept her true thoughts guarded. To business then. There was no hesitation. She decided to check the perimiter, first. She doubted they had anyone there, but the sake of tactics demanded it...and maybe she could avoid blooding her hands for awhile. This was her only form of resistance, for now.

It was an irony-for in raising a Hunter like Alanis Greenmoore, they had enslaved the very instincts that made her such an enemy to them, the instincts that had kept her alive for many years. These same instincts allowed her no hesitation, no mercy in battle-not even against the people she once protected-even against friends she had known. She could not control this part of herself consciously, not now-it was involuntary as the beating of a heart. Alanis merely reacted to the situation-trying to steer herself away from the carnage if she could forestall it, watching in silent horror as her ghostly body preformed the gruesome skills it had known so well in life with eerie deftness and precision.

That was the fact the Vampires has so cynically realized and taken advantage of...

The Hunter had to hunt.

Action: Alanis becomes invisible, and begins searching the perimiter for guards and interesting things...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 06:51:06 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Superior_Tomato

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm waiting. . .
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Roll to serve Dracula! Turn Four! Post your actions!
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2012, 05:35:51 am »

Just going to remind you people that this exists, and some of you have unposted actions :P
'Course with Dwarf Fortress, the only relevant question is, "How far away will the ASCII gibs splash on landing?"
5 squares per limb, if you raise the north orthoclase bridge before sacrificing one of them so they have a straight shot to the bottom of the chasm.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to serve Dracula! Turn Four! Post your actions!
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2012, 03:20:34 pm »

(oops)
My skill will be +1 to creating things, such as improvised bombs or weapons.
Try to look for an alternative entrance to the building. sneakily.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to serve Dracula! Turn Four! Post your actions!
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2012, 07:03:34 am »

Try to smell an alternative entrance
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]