Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: wow... i killed armys LCS  (Read 1352 times)

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile
wow... i killed armys LCS
« on: December 24, 2011, 03:41:34 pm »

i edit the minigun (thats what i call it) i made it fire 10 a turn and 800 fixed damage and 1000 random damage.and made the clips hold 1000 bulets a
clip.then i killed all the confederates i see then sometime later the police came then before i knew it soldiers came.and all we got was light wounds.
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90

Yannanth

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 04:24:16 pm »

« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 05:18:41 am by Yannanth »

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile
Re: wow... i killed armys LCS
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 04:41:05 pm »

well i am adding some guns and stuff and when im done ill make the overpowered stuff.... well expensive.... i added a gun called 50CAL Azsandanian eagle (future name 50CALL Azsandanian lazereagle) it shoots 10000 a turn and a new clip called ETB mag (future name is ATE mag) ETB is short for energy to bullet (energy to matter.... if you know what your doing you can do it right now) and air to energy(matter to energy... want nukes anyone?...lol)
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90