Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to be in a Hut: Turn 20  (Read 15551 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be in a Hut: Turn 2
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2011, 10:28:54 am »

Smathers scrambled around for a moment in panic, but regained his composure. A tiger! A dang tiger! This was Smathers' chance to show the world how not afraid he was of larger animals. Smathers, taking advantage of the tiger's moment of weakness, ran up to its back end and latched onto its tail with his teeth!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:55:42 am by freeformschooler »

WarthogDriver

• Bay Watcher
  • Only in death will his duty end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2011, 10:32:57 am »

Continue throwing random crap at it from the shelf once i run out of stuff try to get the dagger with the dagger dive onto the head of the tiger dagger first to pierce the brain insta killing it in theory  but only if I can reach the dagger, if I cant don't try it

OOC: How long till the tiger bleeds to death from the neck?
*edit* Re-read my last turn, redoing action.
Tie the rag on in such a way to extend my glides. If I can pull the dagger in the ceiling down, do so and drop it on the tiger along with the other one. If I get the paper from the ceiling use that with the rag, finally go to another section of shelving still out of range of the tiger and begin operation drop stuff again. 
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 11:55:22 am by WarthogDriver »
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2011, 10:51:38 am »

You are in a Volcano is now up.

The tiger aint bleeding right now. Im gonna make it so that bleeding only ocurs on slashes and attacks where you actually pull the weapon out. Bleeding isnt gonna be a huge damage boost though. Maybe 1-2 HP before it clogs up.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2011, 10:51:38 am »

Drivvers chitters to himself. Tigeress have plenty of food soon! Maybe if he helped the Tigeress, it would view him as a favored worshipper?

All Hail the Tiger Goddess!

Action:Look around for potions or wands of healing. Use them on the newly ordained Tiger-God.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

WarthogDriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2011, 10:53:56 am »

Telepathically message Dwarmin Drivvers "We are winning you fool, if you so much put a drop of healing potion on that thing I will throw a dagger at you damn it!"

Save a dagger for this action
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:56:00 am by WarthogDriver »

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2011, 11:10:16 am »

This squirrel shall facepalm. Amuse yourself at the image. :)

Search again for useful things with which to defend oneself, armour and weapons.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2011, 11:26:58 am »

Slowly back away from the volatile bomb, and never speak of it again. Get the hell away from it. Avoid that tiger as well...

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2011, 11:50:18 am »

Telepathically message Dwarmin Drivvers "We are winning you fool, if you so much put a drop of healing potion on that thing I will throw a dagger at you damn it!"

Drivvers is a super coward, but he fears the Tiger more than he fears you.

"Winning? It will devour them in a single bite! Better to have the Tiger-God happy and sated when it escapes, so that it might spare me...us."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

WarthogDriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2011, 11:54:54 am »

"So how about we all get out of there and we close the trapdoor, problem solved, it wont be able to see to reach the door. Yes I like that plan better. Also, your plan is a very bad idea considering the fact it hasn't eaten yet at all.
Third turn revision.
Push the dagger on the tiger, run out of the basement area using the shelving units along the wall so the tiger can't reach me. before lastly shouting. "Last one out close the hatch and push the locking bar in place"If I have some spare time rinse my stick in something to get rid of the poison before attaching a shard of glass to the tip.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 12:03:24 pm by WarthogDriver »

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be in a Hut: Turn 3
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2011, 12:17:18 pm »

Turn 3

freeformschooler/Smathers [1]
Smathers attempts to attack the tiger, but runs into a wall instead taking [1d3=1] damage. The tiger is becoming progressively more confused and leans against a wall. In his confusion he leans with the part that has a dagger in it, causing it to be pushed out for [1d6=5] damage, and causing him to bleed for 1 damage. (1) the bleeding does not stop.

WarthogDriver/The FLYING SQUIRREL [5] (You gonna roll badly any time soon?)
The Flying Squirrels pushes another dagger onto the tiger. The dagger hits the tiger, its a good hit, making it get stuck in his neck again for [3d6*1.5=11] damage. The tiger is feeling like shit and thinks it should see a doctor about these dagger wounds. The Flying Squirrel then attempts to run out of the basement [5] and easily flies out.
OOC: I was updating, while you posted your change of plans. You got all 5-s so I gave you all 5-s in the revision too

Dwarmin/Drivvers [2]
Drivvers loooks around for potions and stuff and actually finds something. In front of him were 2 potions, a green one and a red one. He chose the red one, because that is the traditional colour of a health potion.  He threw the potion at the tiger [5] and it hit, but it was a potion of enfeeblement. Thus bringing up the question of why this hermit had so many potions of enfeeblement. The Tiger takes a -1 penalty to actions that require strength and toughness(includes bleeding) for 3 turns. Good job!

Tiger/Tiger
The tiger attempts to attack Max again (5-1=4) getting a regular hit and mauling him for (3d6=15) damage. Max be dead. The tiger is feeling superior to all these tiny mammals and does the tiger equivalent of a grin.

Maxinum McDreich/Skits [4+1=5]
Skits searches for useful stuff again, finally finding a stash of something good. [5] It is a potion of revival, [2+1=3] even more paper, and [1] a bomb. Why the hell does this hermit have so many of the same things?!

Dave1004/Crass [3]
Crass gets out of the cupboard, and backs away slowly. The bomb inside explodes, revealing it to be a poison gas bomb, which then harmlessly floats out of the window, possibly killing some birds flying in the sky. Crass is also quite successful at avoiding falling into the basement.

Sinpwn/Max [2]
Deaaaaaaaad. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeead. Deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Still dead......deaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

1.freeformschooler
Spoiler: Smathers (click to show/hide)
2.Dwarmin
Spoiler: Drivvers (click to show/hide)
3.Maxinum McDreich
Spoiler: Skits (click to show/hide)
4.Dave1004
Spoiler: Crass the Deathbringer (click to show/hide)
5.WarthogDriver
Spoiler: *Unknown* (click to show/hide)
6.Sinpwn
Spoiler: Max (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tiger (click to show/hide)

This is sorta embarassing...I read who had posted wrong and thought everyone had posted, so I started updating without Sinpwn, but he managed to die before that even became an issue. I made the 5 Skits found a potion of revival, so he isnt necessarily completely dead. Tigers are really hardcore compared to you.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 12:19:47 pm by cerapa »

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2011, 12:19:50 pm »

Look for some kind of weapon to use against the tiger. Then throw it at the tiger.

WarthogDriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2011, 12:26:04 pm »

If nobody comes out of the basement seal it closed with the latch (Do my action last)

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2011, 01:43:14 pm »

Drink that green potion that Dwarmin had found. Also, if it's safe, try and eat Sinpwn ^^.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2011, 03:39:48 pm »

Ok, time to be awesome or foolish!

Dive down the trapdoor. Get the revival into Max. Throw bomb to Tiger. Run like hell!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2011, 04:01:23 pm »

I... Well then. In the case that I am revived:
Run away from the tiger and slap Crass for trying to eat me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15