Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ok this may interest you LCS  (Read 1110 times)

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile
Ok this may interest you LCS
« on: December 25, 2011, 05:31:20 pm »

I know how to add stuff to the game (vehicles,weapons,clips,etc) just tell me what you wana have me test just tell me:

the type of object it is(vehicle,weapon,firearm plus clip,mask,loot(can only sell though),or armor(armor/other). f=false t=true
the stats: WEAPON                  FIREARM               VEHICLE                   CLIP                     ARMOR(OTHER)           LOOT               MASK
               Name:                    Name:                   Name:                     Name:                  Name:                       Name:              Name:   
sever type:Clean/Nasty             sever type              year:                       ammo:                  make difficulty:           value:              desc:
what type:(cut bruises tears burns)(shoots)            colors:                     value:                 (covers what and amount for each part) drug bonus:
fixed damage.random damage for weapon and firearm)drive bonus:            what weapon?:      fire protection:t/f                              surprise:t/f
value:(i only have it being sold from gangsters)        price:                      selling value:         stealth value:                                   stealth:
strength(min and max)              damage armor?:t/f                                                          hides face:t/f
chance if it hits limb it wont be non-lethal:(none-100)                                                       hides weapons size:
size:
hit desc:(t/f)(shows only if hit more than once)
attack desc:(shows when used in attack)(EX:Amy Rose (SPRAYS DEATH AT) tank hitting 7 times BLOWING IT IN HALF!(EX:Amy shoots at)
armor piercing amount:
chance to hit critical:
hits required for critical:
skill:

and ill test it and let you know the results.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 05:44:06 pm by azrael300 »
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90