Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's get murdered : Jedi Academy, All Enemies are Sith

(1/5) > >>

Stworca:
Hello!

Nearly complete lack of time (14 hours of work a day) makes it impossible for Morrowind or BG2 LP to progress - sadly - but a free day here, and a free hour there, allow me to play a quick game that requires little thought... In video!

Jedi Academy! Lightsabers, force, Luke Skywalker and stabbing. Haven't played it since 2006.. at least. I'm so rusty with the controls, that i'm actually creaking.
But it wouldn't be us, if we didn't go with "Break my balls" combat, and so "All enemies are sith" mod has been added.
It turns all enemies into.. well... sith.

The first 3 parts are quite lacking, as i was quite nervous and unprepared, but later on it - hopefully - gets watchable!

Feedback is always welcome, at least from Bay12 viewers.

Parts 1 - "ALL enemies are sith!? 2 - "Rosh.." 3 - "Blowing myself.. up"
Somewhat better parts 4 - "Faceplant" 5 - "Stab" 6 - "Droid we were sent for"
Finally, the first part that i'm happy with : 7 - "Chew Chew Bacca"

Merry Xmas!

Stworca:
99 views? Update is in order!

Hopefully You've either avoided or endured parts 2-3, and are still alive to watch the following :

Part 8 - Do all students fight hundreds of sith every day?
Followed by 09 - Failtrain Collides with Roflcopter
And naturally the ironic Part 10 - Everything is going as planned.. trust me.
Finally, the session (1-11) was ended by Part 11 - We built this city on.. sand.. and magma.

Keep in mind that even calling me an "ass" is an acceptable form of feedback, that has a chance of winning.... a handshake!

Stworca:
A bit late on the 200 mark, but here we go! Session 2 in it's entirety.

Part 12 - Ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason
Part 13 - Swinging Blindly + Ranting = Reload
Part 14 - Heavy Blade
Part 15 - "Lightly Defended"
Part 16 - Logic.. this plan lacks it..
Part 17 - Waltzing through the halfway point
Part 18 Special - Winning is fun (we go on a killing spree, murdering people left and right! Yay!)

But what is this? A new series beginning? Aye, one that You should've expected from me.
Hint : "Numidia"
Hint 2 : "Pain"
Hint 3 : "What is this, i don't even.."

..soon!

Heron TSG:
Jeebus man, have you no limits?

Stworca:
I feel content when playing crazy stuff, even if no one is watching, so why not let people see me fall :)?

Besides, i was asked to go video with RTW during "Western Roman Invasion", all those months ago. I tried Rome Total Realism, but found it to be (brace yourself) too balanced to be challenging. Which means : The mod was too well made for broken factions to exist.
So back to the roots with me, Numidia, all on camera.

JA is 60% done already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version