Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 728 729 [730] 731 732 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1776395 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.2i - FIXED EXE - Embassy, Orcs and AdvFort.
« Reply #10935 on: April 24, 2013, 02:38:37 pm »

Its kind of the wrong place, but it doesnt work, I dont think workflow is designed to work with modded stuff all too well. I personally never used workflow, so maybe ask in the dfhack thread for better info. But I heard this before and I dont think that a solution could be found.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Mr. Orange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10936 on: April 24, 2013, 02:47:08 pm »

Its kind of the wrong place, but it doesnt work, I dont think workflow is designed to work with modded stuff all too well. I personally never used workflow, so maybe ask in the dfhack thread for better info. But I heard this before and I dont think that a solution could be found.

Ah figured as much, I did take a look at your RAW Brewery reaction and cross-checked it with your working RAW Timber Yard ones. Couldn't really spot a major difference that in my humble opinion could be causing this, but then again, I have only played DF for a couple of days.

By the way, I like the renames!

Billy Jack

• Bay Watcher
  • Baywatch Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10937 on: April 24, 2013, 02:55:18 pm »

These ones always bothered me when playing, because I could never remember which is which:

Process plants: (Rename to process plants to thread, OR "Make thread from pig tail/rope reed")
Process plants (to bag): (Rename to process quarry bush, OR "Make leaves from quarry bush")
Process plants (to barrel): (Rename to process sweet pods, OR "Make syrup from sweet pods")
Process plants (to vial): (Rename to process valley herbs, OR "Make Golden Salve from Valley Herb")

They can be renamed to allow players to see directly which reaction does what.

Process plants (to barrel):  Shadowleaf and Bitterroot also get used if you don't do any stockpile magic.
Process plants (to vial): Orchids are also processed.

I experienced this with the Shadowleaf and checked the RAWs just now for the other two.
Give a dwarf a fish, you feed him for a season.
Give a dwarf a Fishpond, couple of buckets, build a Fishery, and enable Fishfarming labor; you feed him for a lifetime. (And get someone to clean and prep the fish)

jellsprout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10938 on: April 24, 2013, 03:02:59 pm »

Have wine and mono set up on linux (Gentoo), but trying to run Settings.exe looks like it throws errors trying to load any file.  The paths look correct in the error popups, with the exception that it uses forward slashes up to the Dwarf Fortress directory (probably just directly copying a string returned from an internal "getpwd()" type call?), and backwards slashes down through subdirs.  Not sure if that's significant, and I don't know enough about how wine/mono is translating directory pathnames to go further.

Did you install Mono inside Wine? You need to download the Mono installer and then run it with Wine. Installing Mono directly won't help.
If that doesn't work, I don't know what else it can be. I downloaded V.2i today (the Windows version, I copied over the missing DF Linux files and maps and the Linux DFHack and DT) and it seems to be running fine on Ubuntu.
"Having been equipped with tracking collars so their migration and survival in the wild can be measured, the young Sea Serpent is released into the wild.  It is hoped that this captive breeding program will boost their terribly low population numbers and eventually see them removed from the endangered species list..."

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #10939 on: April 24, 2013, 03:21:52 pm »

Ok, here is my idea.

Alchemist renamed to: Sorcerer. Used in magic buildings.
Miller renamed to: Archeologist. Used in Archeologist workshop.
Tanner renamed to: Diplomat. Used in Embassy and Expedition workshops.
Presser renamed to: Researcher or Scientist. Used in Researchers Study.
Potter renamed to: Reader or Student. Used in Library workshops.
Soapmaker renamed to: Runesmith. Used in Rune Weaponry/Armory.
Wax Worker renamed to: Toxicist. Used in Toxicist.
Thresher renamed to: Miller. Used for threshing, milling and pressing.
Animal Caretaker renamed to: Animal Armorer. Used in Warbeast kennels.
Clothier renamed to: Tailor.
Woodcutter renamed to: Lumberjack.
Bowyer renamed to: Gunsmith. Used in Ranged weapons shop and gunsmith.
Bowyer (workshop) renamed to: Ranged Weapons Shop.
Beekeeper renamed to: Hivekeeper
Strand Extractor renamed to: Apostle of Armok. Used in Altar, Shrine and Temple.
Building Designer renamed to: Architect. Used in Architects Study.
Grower renamed to: Farmer
Lye Maker renamed to: Chemist. Used in Chemistry Laboratory.
Potash Maker renamed to: Alchemist. Used in Alchemists Chambers.
Wood Burner renamed to: Oven Operator. Used in Wood Oven, Clay Oven and Brick Oven.
Wood Furnace renamed to: Wood Oven.
Kiln renamed to: Clay Oven.
Possibly seperate reactions for clay/earthenware/porcelain and glazing.
Possibly add a seperate oven for glazing.
Pump Operator renamed to: Machine Operator. Used in Machine Factory/Gnomish shop/weather control. Still does pumps, too.
Fish Dissector renamed to: Fish Farmer. Used in Fish Pond, for indoor fishing.

To make it short:
Miller would do milling, threshing and pressing.
Wood Burner would do wood burning, pottery and glazing. Now called: Oven Operator.
Leatherworker would do leatherworking and tanning.
Alchemy would do magic buildings, now called Sorcery.

The rest is just usage of unused skills so far, or renaming skills I already use for other puproses. Like strand extraction = religion, or wax working = poisons.

Ideas, feedback?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 03:24:38 pm by Meph »
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Mr. Orange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10940 on: April 24, 2013, 03:38:20 pm »

Ideas, feedback?

Fish Farmer, hmm.. Nope, I'd go for Fisherman, sounds better in my opinion. Do you have an empty profession left? If so, I'd keep Bowyer and Gunsmith apart. Ditto for the Ranged Weapon Shop, Bowyer is a better fit.

For the Hivekeeper, I personally think Apiarist is more fitting. Even though half of us would have the slightest of a clue as to what it encompasses.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 03:45:31 pm by Mr. Orange »

Billy Jack

• Bay Watcher
  • Baywatch Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10941 on: April 24, 2013, 03:47:46 pm »

Ok, here is my idea.

Ideas, feedback?
As I recall, a dwarf who is level x in Milling and level x in Beekeeping is also called a Farmer.

When the Grower skill is the highest skill, isn't the profession then called Planter?
Give a dwarf a Fishpond, couple of buckets, build a Fishery, and enable Fishfarming labor; you feed him for a lifetime. (And get someone to clean and prep the fish)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #10942 on: April 24, 2013, 04:06:32 pm »

BillyJack, I am talking about the labors and skills here, not the professions. Labor is what you enable on the dwarf (woodcutting), skill is what is shown in the dwarves description (legendary woodcutter) and profession is the title he carries (woodcutter). You think people might get confused with a farmer that is not a grower-farmer? ^^

Mr. Orange, you already have a fisherman. I need to separate the outdoor fishing-dude and the indoor fishing dude. ;) The Bowyer (the workshop) already makes bolas, throwing spears, crossbows... its not just bows. Actually, its everything but bows. I cant find a good name for it though... otherwise I keep making guns with the weaponsmith labor. I just thought that I bowyer is one of the more useless dwarves, so that would have given him something to do.

Apiarist is what I found online, but... nah... This change should help people, not confuse them more. Even if I assume that it will confuse them in the beginning ^^

SabbyKat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10943 on: April 24, 2013, 04:13:01 pm »

Ok, here is my idea.

Alchemist renamed to: Sorcerer. Used in magic buildings.
Miller renamed to: Archeologist. Used in Archeologist workshop.
Tanner renamed to: Diplomat. Used in Embassy and Expedition workshops.
Presser renamed to: Researcher or Scientist. Used in Researchers Study.
Potter renamed to: Reader or Student. Used in Library workshops.
Soapmaker renamed to: Runesmith. Used in Rune Weaponry/Armory.
Wax Worker renamed to: Toxicist. Used in Toxicist.
Thresher renamed to: Miller. Used for threshing, milling and pressing.
Animal Caretaker renamed to: Animal Armorer. Used in Warbeast kennels.
Clothier renamed to: Tailor.
Woodcutter renamed to: Lumberjack.
Strand Extractor renamed to: Apostle of Armok. Used in Altar, Shrine and Temple.
Building Designer renamed to: Architect. Used in Architects Study.
Lye Maker renamed to: Chemist. Used in Chemistry Laboratory.
Potash Maker renamed to: Alchemist. Used in Alchemists Chambers.
Wood Burner renamed to: Oven Operator. Used in Wood Oven, Clay Oven and Brick Oven.
Wood Furnace renamed to: Wood Oven.
Kiln renamed to: Clay Oven.
Possibly seperate reactions for clay/earthenware/porcelain and glazing.
Possibly add a seperate oven for glazing.
Pump Operator renamed to: Machine Operator. Used in Machine Factory/Gnomish shop/weather control. Still does pumps, too.

To make it short:
Miller would do milling, threshing and pressing.
Wood Burner would do wood burning, pottery and glazing. Now called: Oven Operator.
Leatherworker would do leatherworking and tanning.
Alchemy would do magic buildings, now called Sorcery.

The rest is just usage of unused skills so far, or renaming skills I already use for other puproses. Like strand extraction = religion, or wax working = poisons.

Ideas, feedback?

Edit: bloody hell. Meph just posted and invalidated some of my thoughts. >.< Blah! Oh well. Sorry Meph - you beat me to it. :P

First off, THANK THE GODS! Finally, we can remove half of these bloody, useless skills! Argh. pet peeve of mine, but seeing glazers and potash makers arrive with 10-15 skill, I would want to hang myself and wonder why they weren't generalized like you've done!

Now, for feedback on that.

Miller/Archaeologist - Sounds nifty, but Archaeology has limited uses right now... if you intend to expand the system a bit (add more things to find, or more function) - this would be perfect.

Tanner/Diplomat - entirely agree. Leatherworking should do the tanning, never understood why they were separate. Diplomacy is a very intriguing addition as well, and I'm curious to see where it goes.

Presser/researcher - I ponder if you should instead merge chemist and Researchers into one. Maybe too homogenized... just seems a very limited scope for Researchers doing a single function, but not a major issue over-all.

Potter/Student - Perhaps you should merge them so one 'profession' relates to written material. Library materials, research, etc. Scribes perhaps? Just spitballing here.

Soapmaker/runesmith - seems fine to me. Runesmiths seem to have a large role at this moment, though, I ponder if rolling runesmithing into one of the other four metal crafting professions would be better (blacksmithing/Metalsmithing both need some love over all).

Wax worker/toxicist - I wonder again, if this wouldn't be better mixed in with a chemist or Alchemist role. Similar principles.

Thresher/miller - no real input. Has just enough use to remain a 'profession'. Name fits fine.

Animal Caretaker - why not merge animal training, and animal care taker instead of making 'animal armorer' which has a singular purpose?

Clothier: Name sounds more accurate. They don't only make cloths - but other goods, aka, a tailor. Agreed entirely.

Woodcutter/lumberjack: Meh. Tomato, tamato.

Bowyer/Gunsmith: They makes crossbows though. So gunsmith isn't really accurate. Though, I can't think of a more accurate name...

Beekeeper/hivekeeper - Perfect. More accurate. Hopefully we get improvements/additions on hives soon, too.

Strand extractor - pretty much all he was for prior - accurate name.

Building Designer - Pretty much accurate. I wish architecture skill actually had some use/impact on buildings, though...

Grower/farmer - Correct name, nothing to add.

Lye Maker - Already voiced my thoughts on chemist/alchemy.

Potash maker - Already voiced my thoughts on chemist/alchemy.

Wood burner/oven operator: Perfect. Wood burning was damn near pointless, this expands his utility, and removes a bunch of useless professions elsewhere refining it to a singular one.

Pump Operator/machine Operator: seems fine to me. Perhaps a merger with Siege Operator could be viable too, though, I can see them being different enough.

fish Dissector/Fish Farmer: If you keep 'fishing (the profession)' for out doors wild fishing, then balance indoors 'fishing/farming' with this skill, I'd say it would work perfectly.

Sorry for the rambling and 'conflicting views' - just thought i'd toss my 2 cents out there. Now, to add a real wall of doom about the general difficulty of the mod!

One massive issue I've come across with Dwarf fortress, and even Masterworks, is how damn easy the game can be once you're a veteran at it. This is of course, true for most games, yet I've done dozens of challenges and almost nothing can even make me so much as bat an eyelash at it!

There's two key, fundamental problems I see in general that make almost any challenge, moot.

~ Well trained, steel armored dwarves using the library system, the 'abusive spear trap room', or similar tricks to speed up training of dwarves and making them legends, are freakin' GOD MODE. Slap a iridium(orchicalum now?) weapon with all the runes on them, send 5 of them vs 100+ siege, and watch them slaughter 50-60 of the buggers without even a bruise on their body (even against archers). This is speaking of even Frost giants, who just keel over laughably easy. And this isn't using volcanic, 'power armor' or 'candy' either! x.x

I would argue this issue comes down to the lack of difficulty of the sieges in general. Your proposition for a 'hard mode' setting, with a variety of settings to make enemies harder, would remedy this – if the sieges came with level 10-15 skilled fighters instead of 1 skilled fighter and 30 weaklings per squad (give or take) – it would likely make a more dangerous scenario to do this in.

~*~*~*~

~ If you decide to challenge yourself and use only traps, turrets, and such constructions to fight, well... discounting the code that cannot be improved (like walls and locked doors generally being god mode for you, a vanilla issue), with a bit of ingenuity you can setup trap halls that MASSACRE anything. Even bloody demons from my testing!

How so you ask? Quite simple. Add web turrets. Make a 3 wide 'hall' with a 1 wide drop off on each side, that drops say, 30 floors onto spikes (kills nearly anything that tries to dodge the traps), add a mixture of spear-and-weapon traps (with serrated discs for weapon traps – extremely effective), and you got yourself a hall of death.

'but trap immunes won't trigger it!' - sure. Web turrets will web them though, and they'll fall onto the discs, and get turned into 50 little bit-sized chunks. ;) If that fails? You just rig all the spear traps in the hall to a lever near your main staircase, and giggle like a evil child burning ants as a dwarf spam pulls the spears, skewering and slaughtering EVERYTHING that is still alive in that hall. Add in some intelligent 'bridge' setups to funnel in entire sieges, then lock them in to avoid them fleeing and you can annihilate entire sieges without lifting a damn finger. Even Hell Demons fall pray to this from my limited testing, and I've not encountered anything that could stop this. Add in a few hellfire turrets at the entry of the hall with the web turrets to fry any archers (they can't wear shields), and that removes any risk to your web turrets. Whalla. God mode killing machine. Funnel hell up to your hall entry, same for caverns, and just laugh evilly. :)

A few issues cause this. First off, doors and walls are super effective at totally blocking all but a few foes out. Building destroyers can be a pain, but an artifact door or hatch totally negates them. Adding the ability/option for most sentient races to 'picklock' (maybe they gain harder and harder traits as sieges as your wealth grows?), would help negate that if this works on artifact items and encourage people to not just slap a door down and laugh at the 120+ man siege outside. Walls, well... we need Toadie to fix that issue by the sounds of it. >.<

Trap-halls-of-doom is harder to fix. Yes, it takes a good bit of work but for a 120 dwarf fort, it's quite easy to mass produce the materials needed especially with slade, since Slade only takes cut blocks – and stone is bloody everywhere. (I can't recall if this as changed in recent versions – so correct me if wrong). Slade makes awesome spears/serrated discs – so the actual cost to make the trap components is the cost of a block in the end. Web turrets take down flying enemies/trap immunes, and force them onto the traps to get bi-sected into little giblets. Spears, hit any foe immune or not as they're triggered by lever, meaning even if web/trap immune, you can still skewer them!

The only way I can see fixing this, is to remove the 'cheap slade' process, so making good metals that can take down harder foes, much more costly to mass-spam. I know I could never do this with anything above steel, and even then, it would take eons to make enough steel to do this as Iron/flux is NOT infinite nor anywhere near as common as stone is!

~*~*~*~

Over-all, I think negating the over-utility of doors, making stronger sieges 'evolve' and become immune to various measures like traps, webs, etc, as well as having them 'rank up' over time and become nastier and nastier as your wealth goes up would make for a very solid change as an option for those who seek greater challenges.

As well, some superior forms of 'internal' threats would help stop the 'super turtle' issue of hunkering down in a near untouchable fort. Like what? Ask and I'll ramble about some ideas – though, you seem to have a good grasp on what you want!

P.S

Is it now possible with dfhack's update, to alter the function of undead and such things? I love the challenge deadly rain and undead add – but undead are not really dangerous, but a pain in the ***, with infinite reanimation etc etc. Runes do help alleviate that, but I was hoping we could actually maybe focus making the game harder, by where you settle – aka, evil biomes...

P.S.S

Would you now be able to change the caverns appearances and such? We spoke ages ago about 'evil' caverns and such concepts, but they were not possible. Dfhack's update seems ot have made a ton possible, and I wonder if this is one of those things? :o

Broken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10944 on: April 24, 2013, 04:17:09 pm »

Urmane: You can extract extracts from live vermin. Otherwise they have no use, other then room decorations/zoos. I cant use them in reactions, so you have to at least give me an idea about what to do with them. I dont think I can even declare them as reagents... not entirely sure about that, never tried.

Maybe you can use the extracts as reagents for something useful, like poisons/potions/magical components of some sort.
In a hole in the ground there lived a dwarf. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a dwarf fortress, and that means magma.
Dwarf fortress: Tales of terror and inevitability

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #10945 on: April 24, 2013, 04:51:41 pm »

Way too much work with the vermin... thats for later, when I actually do use vermin for something. But I think you can already catch for example "bog crawlers" and use their extract to poison your ammo/weapons.

SabbyKat, you are my hero. It has been ages since I got a good-ol'-wall-o'-text with suggestions. I actually had the "Scribe" one myself before you posted it. :) I will see what I can do with the changed names that I know are fine, and set the others apart. I wont change the bowyer for now, since I havent found an elegant solution. But that was exactly my line of thinking: When was the last time someone rejoiced when he saw a group of wood burners, potters, glazers, fish dissectors and potash makers coming along?

Diplomat, or better: Ambassador, would be used in the Embassy, Expedition Outfitter and Expedition Starting Point.
Researcher, or maybe: Inventor(?), should get some more stuff to do.
Architect/Buildings designer has his own workshop in the mod, the Architects Study. ;)
Archeologist has not much do to, granted... even adding more outcomes wouldnt increase the amount of labor he does... any ideas? Maybe restoration of items?
Student makes no sense btw, because the reading books/essays reaction take their own skills... so its only for writing, and Scribe fits perfectly.

If only I could get a good name for the bowyer/ranged weapon maker/gun maker/something something dude.

Please mind that I cant actually control which vanilla reactions they are used for. The Chemist would still make lye, the Alchemists still make potash. I can only change reactions for Craftsdwarf, Kiln, Smelter, Soapmaker, Quern/Millstone, Screw Press.

I actually use blacksmiths and metalcrafters a lot. And even if I rename one of them to Runesmith, this super-magical runesmith would still make the normal chairs and doors... that would be weird.

I am also thinking about double/twin labors. Like Wax&Poison Working. Wax/Poison Worker. It would actually say that ingame, "legendary wax/poison worker". This way I can have my new labor, but dont alienate the old one. Dont know how often that can be done before it looks ridiculous.

About the balancing: Hear you about slade, will be changed.
About harder setting: I cant make them become gradually harder, but the game does it itself already, by making the sieges bigger. I can give them natural skills and better materials, and I planned on 2 or 3 settings. "enable harder invasions" "enable impossible invasions" "enable oh-my-god-please-let-me-die" (not the actual names). I think thats quite easily done.

The cavern appareance I already changed, many version ago ;) But no, caverns still do not accept GOOD/EVIL biome tokens.  I cant mod doors/walls, thats up to exwnent or toady, and internal threats are planned. But they ranked super-low on the last poll, with >500 votes for embassy, guilds and magic, and <100 votes for more enemies. ;)

EDIT: Oh, and splinterz gave me good news, I should be able to add this myself into the therapist init file, that way all this changed stuff gets read out into the Dwarf Therapist correctly.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 04:54:53 pm by Meph »

Billy Jack

• Bay Watcher
  • Baywatch Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10946 on: April 24, 2013, 05:05:45 pm »

BillyJack, I am talking about the labors and skills here, not the professions. Labor is what you enable on the dwarf (woodcutting), skill is what is shown in the dwarves description (legendary woodcutter) and profession is the title he carries (woodcutter). You think people might get confused with a farmer that is not a grower-farmer? ^^

Mr. Orange, you already have a fisherman. I need to separate the outdoor fishing-dude and the indoor fishing dude. ;) The Bowyer (the workshop) already makes bolas, throwing spears, crossbows... its not just bows. Actually, its everything but bows. I cant find a good name for it though... otherwise I keep making guns with the weaponsmith labor. I just thought that I bowyer is one of the more useless dwarves, so that would have given him something to do.

Apiarist is what I found online, but... nah... This change should help people, not confuse them more. Even if I assume that it will confuse them in the beginning ^^
And my comment is referring to the confusion of having a dwarf who has Milling and Beekeeping enabled and is level 10 in each showing up in the Unit List as a Farmer, yet he doesn't have the Farmer skill enabled.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #10947 on: April 24, 2013, 05:14:55 pm »

Yeah, thats probably the reason Toady called it "Farming (Fields)" and "Grower"... but it bothers me. I could rename this farmer profession to "farmworker", which fits. That would clear this possibly confusion. :)

Lol, even vanilla has that problem, with smiths:
(Confusingly, Metalsmith is the title given to the whole class of metalworking skills, so a Master Furnace Operator/Weaponsmith may gain a profession of Metalsmith, despite having no metalsmithing skill at all)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 06:06:59 pm by Meph »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10948 on: April 24, 2013, 06:17:32 pm »

Yeah, thats normal, since you dont designate the creature for trading, but the cage holding the creature. Obviously dwarves will only take the cage then. Very straightforward people they are.

I also found a new tool, time to play around with it a bit. Have a look at the screen, you will know what I mean:
-snip-

Thanks for the link Meph!!!

lrdgreyscale

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10949 on: April 24, 2013, 08:20:22 pm »

Hi Meph,

First of all, thanks for the great mod.

I seem to be having a problem with the latest version. I am having trouble constructing buildings that require "fire-safe" materials. I am unable to construct these buildings even though I have the correct components in my stockpiles. For instance, even though I had plenty of iron grates, I was unable to construct the brick oven. Slag pits are similarly problematic, even though I have tried building them with a variety of rock Querns. Any advice?

Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 728 729 [730] 731 732 ... 749