More or less after a season... if you have one dwarf who gets affected late, he will be the last plague-bearer. Dwarves are immune to the plague a short time after they are cured (for about 10 days) but if you have a sick dwarf stacked away somewhere he might start a new epidemic. You need a little bit a quarantine to kill the virus. OR just use the wards, they immunize dwarves for long enough, 2 seasons.
No Adamantine? What gives?
Seems that I moved the raw_adamantine to the adv. metal, because, doe, candy is a rather advanced metal. Didnt really think too much it seems, since it gets removed when you disable the adv. metals then. Ups. Is fixed.
- Better Gemworkshop: All weapons made from gem
- Better Furniture Workshop: More sets, beds made from custom materials
- Better Storage Unit: 22 new tradegoods.
- Better Altar of Armok: 5 new offerings, two old ones overhauled.
- Better Javelin Caster: Now Ammo Caster with 6 new types, bolts and arrows
- Better Craftsdwarf: Specific crafts, toys and instrument orderable, for mandates
- Better Stonecutter & new Rockforge: More Stone stuff, all weapons can be made, minor armor as well
- New Boneyard: Ironbone & Bloodsteel, bone furniture and crafts, flux from bonemeal
- New Machine Factory: Build your own landmines and turrets
- New Creature Spawning: Set up gargoyles, sow treant and spitting orchid seeds, deploy landmines, turrets or the guardian of armok.
- New Chemist: Create blackpowder and acids for landmine and turret fillings.
- New Giant/Animal Man On/Off-Buttons in GUI
- New 7 new savant castes, now all skills covered
- Overhauled Magic System. All new. See Building Guides for more info.
- Illithids "might" still cause worldgen crashes. Because of this I did disable them by default, and enabled Warlocks back in.
- Manual not updated, but all building guides are up to date and should answer most things, since almost all changes are Building-related.
Here some of the new building guides, they show the overhaul more clearly then the changelog. I know that some people will disagree with the size of the magic buildings, but I wanted to give them more flavor and for that I needed more space. The big amount of building materials I chose to make them somewhat late-game. For one building you need a lot of smelting and smithing (dwarven magic), for the other natural items and the philosophers stone (alchemy, nature magic) and for the last one you need tons of bones and blood (dark magic) so for this option you have to kill and butcher plenty of creatures. I hope it all works out rather balanced, because you dont need Adamantine anymore, but can build and produce mages with "normal" materials now.
And the three magic buildings, I know they will cause a discussion Special Thanks
- Zenerbufen for his Mac and Linux Support and the general feedback here in the thread that identified the Illithids as source of the worldgen crashes.
I am in an internetcafe right now, just wanted to upload this before I leave. Someone here owes me a lot of coffee, because I worked on this all night and will now cycle all day. Hehe, I am the worse then deon now