Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1776073 times)

Seraphyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress - 1.5 for 34.04. New: Slaves and Secrets
« Reply #2085 on: March 05, 2012, 09:23:43 pm »

That would be an insane amount of work for something I dont really need. ;) Was just curious, and these polls here have 100+ replies in one day.

Yeah the polls are probably much faster.

I also wish I had three options ;p

Anyways, IF you want to use a survey, here it is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QQBW5N7
You can probably just stick the link in the main post and leave it alone, if someone wants to give that information then cool, it can be an ongoing thing just to see what people like/don't like. Can't hurt right? But it's totally up to you, you wouldn't have to do any work.

I can change the username and pass for you to use/modify it whenever or just check up on it myself occasionally. If anyone wants to do it it will probably take like 5-10 minutes. It's in the same order the GUI is in.

Also, I love the new font personally.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 09:28:24 pm by Seraphyx »

Goncyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: March 05, 2012, 10:28:01 pm »

Thanks for the new version, Meph. Been playing your mod since 0.34 came out, and it's a lot of fun.  :D

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: March 05, 2012, 11:38:47 pm »

I really just play with the defaults, and occasionally turn on a few FD races. i really like the mod.

EDIT: i don't know why i don't just wait for 30 minutes after every new version.... lol
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 11:44:52 pm by bombzero »

Goncyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: March 05, 2012, 11:45:13 pm »

New version keeps crashing during world gen when I choose the "plains (good biomes)" preset. Generating on the second option, the "varied" one, worked.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: March 05, 2012, 11:57:21 pm »

This is from the last version, not sure about the new one yet, but my Animal Trainers wouldn't train anything, even with NORMAL Dogs available, he would say that there was no animals ready for Training...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Ranik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: March 06, 2012, 12:15:56 am »

This is from the last version, not sure about the new one yet, but my Animal Trainers wouldn't train anything, even with NORMAL Dogs available, he would say that there was no animals ready for Training...

I'll give it a quick test to see if i get it as well.

EDIT: Just embarked and quick trained 4 dogs into war animals. Do you have them locked up in cages or assigned to pastures perhaps?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:21:20 am by Ranik »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: March 06, 2012, 12:25:15 am »

I think they were pastures... Oh well...

Also. Current version, prob just the Graphics but the Male/Female symbol isn't showing up under the animals tab...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Ranik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: March 06, 2012, 12:42:18 am »

I think they were pastures... Oh well...

Also. Current version, prob just the Graphics but the Male/Female symbol isn't showing up under the animals tab...

I appear to be getting that as well. I switched the fonts through phobeus assembler and it's still not fixed it. Setting truetype off in the init seems to though

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2093 on: March 06, 2012, 12:51:49 am »

Yeah that is the font, but a quick F12 will solve it. Figured that it is not a big problem, since the gender items ingame work fine, even with Truetype. Thought that only the ones at embark are faulty. The animals screen as well ? Have to talk to phoebus then, about what changed I have to make to the font.

Mac Os Version is being uploaded.

I also made a little something, based upon flobulons work. Not quite as fancy, but they should be understandable. These ones are more a little test, and if the feedback it good, I might make more:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EDIT: MacOs Version is updated. Thanks to kudakeru yet again. I also wrote phoebus about the truetype/gender symbol problem, should be easily fixed. And this one will not affect savegames for a change ;)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:58:54 am by Meph »
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Nimrod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress - for 34.03. Rebalanced.
« Reply #2094 on: March 06, 2012, 01:20:56 am »

>>> NEW DOWNLOAD <<<

List of changes:
 - 12 new GUI options
 - Drow should sell slaves
 - Golems fixed
 - 6 Secret creatures. Turn the SECRET Setting to OFF if you are a new player.
 - Nerfed necros/healer/drow interactions
 - Fixed all reported bugs
 - New reactions for a lot of the vanilla buildings
 - New reactions for blast furnace, crucible and loading stations
 - Zombie bites might turn people into zombies
 - Custom Truetype Font. Toggle Truetype with F12.

Full Changelog:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PS: @mglarev: I am in colombia, travelling. hostel wifi.

Ich glaube ich bin ein ganz klein wenig verliebt in dich meph ... ;)
---=== Inveniam Viam Aut Faciam ===---

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2095 on: March 06, 2012, 01:48:13 am »

Solange du dem weiblichem Geschlecht angehörst ist das ok :P

@all: I got some requests about the new metals, a better explanation about what is what... I think I might just have found a very nice solution, with the new "Raw Explorer" The author of it was so kind to write me a little custom script that reads out all inorganic files and puts them in a table. Then sorts them after any tag you want, value, tensile strength, density, anything... I will use it to set up a couple of nice tables for all importand materials. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

afftor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: March 06, 2012, 01:56:53 am »

'Cold hammer iron' unavailable for me. Maybe because all iron stones bear coarse iron instead of normal one?
Golden goose doesn't seems to do anything with its nestbox(intended?).
I also couldn't get any non-armored/trained mastiffs with me, maybe its only my created world's guilty though.
Curiouser, I got 3 children in 1st immigrant wave, 2 and 3 year old. 1 of them is accomplished(10) stonecrafter, mason and engraver, another is accomplished jewelcrafter/setter.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 02:11:09 am by afftor »

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: March 06, 2012, 02:10:18 am »

wow meph, drakes and mastiffs cost about the same on embark... seems fair, mastiffs are some big mother fucking dogs.

Blah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: March 06, 2012, 02:15:15 am »

Meph, is there a guide to the new metals somewhere? There are so many new metals and alloys it's hard to understand how they rank in terms of power.

Alem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: March 06, 2012, 02:29:50 am »

I apologize if it has been recently answered, I tried to find mention of this, but I am having the damnedest time with the rocktip bolts. My marksdwarves simply refuse to use them, I have stockpiles of 500+ and they opt to instead grab random single iron bolts laying around from previous caravans. Any advice on this one?
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 749