Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 747 748 [749]

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1776221 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Yes. My line of thought was this so far:

Masterwork => Download, changelogs, planned features
File Repository => links, source code, maybe old versions, readmes, community forts, lets plays

FAQ - General/Technical Questions

ORC - Gameplay Questions
KOBOLD - Gameplay Questions
DWARF - Gameplay Questions

ORC - Suggestions/Feedback
KOBOLD - Suggestions/Feedback
DWARF - Suggestions/Feedback
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Hmm... I see nothing wrong with that list. Everything should be good to go, then. :)
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Unelf

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

gamerlord, need to edit the appropiate raws/buildings_ find the building, and remove the [FIRE_BUILD_SAFE] from the quern in the list of building materials. this also applies to the grate on the crematorium, and i think something on the crucible.

Many thanks! Have spent an in-game year trying to build brick oven and figuring out what's wrong with those grates...

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I just uploaded a new release. Fixed the firesafe tags on querns as well.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile

And is there a fix for the Minotaur civilization not being created?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Just a standard random embark, medium everything, MDF races plus badgerman, pandashi, minotaurs

Which pre-gen is this?  Garden of Gaia or just normal "Create a new world'?  Because "Create a new world" never works for me, DF always crashes. =/

"Create a new world"

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

So. Thats it. The old and honorable 11233 reply-thread will enter retirement. You can find the download and info about the new release here.

Here the last round of questions asked and answered.
@Japa: Thanks for the update. I *just* uploaded the release... next update will include your new isoworld.

@sayke: I oriented myself on the Toronto Maple Leafs. I wrote leaves first, then checked it (English is weird sometimes) and this seemd the correct form. Probably not. ^^

@CheeseHolePete: You rightclick on the .rar and do "unpack/extract to masterworkdf v.3". It will include 2 folders, 3 manual files and one .exe. What you did is "unpack/extract here", which is also fine, but then of course you have these 6 files next to each other on whatever folder you unpacked them in. To open the save folder you can also run the Settings.exe. Top left corner is has a "open" in the menu, you can find everything there. :)

@lwCoyote: Yes, I do have stuff by coestar. I actually never heard the name before, I just googled his name to make the post, found out he has quite a following. Sweet. :) Next time I ask husky to do a letsplay :P

@gamerlord: Its fixed, the fire_safe token only works on a few items. I removed it from all non-block build mats for now.

@drayath: Thats awesome, good reports. I put them all into my todo list, although I dont understand that one:
Can the temple blessing be made simular to the music stage reaction so you can leave a priest on blessing duty on auto-repeat without eating all your raw materials.
Since I will lock this thread after this last reply, please just leave me a PM about it. :)
Pages: 1 ... 747 748 [749]