Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

ZChris13 Plays Games -- [offline] -- La Mulana! [SPOILERS]

(1/1)

zchris13:
As many of you know, playing games live in front of an adoring audience used to be all the rage on these forums. I'm bringing it back old-school style in this channel, busting out some sick moves on my favorite games.  But really I'll just be floundering around the ruins of La Mulana, achieving nothing in particular, and cursing a lot.
I'll update this post with my current status, the games I plan to play, and when I plan to play them.

The link to the channel where you will all be watching me: ZChris13 Plays Games

playing games within the hour!

GAMES: La Mulana!

zchris13:
Sorry I'm late, but man it is hard to wake up in the morning.  I'M GOING LIVE PEOPLE.

EDIT: LOOKS LIKE NOBODY IS INTERESTED, DOING IT AGAIN TOMORROW, this time in the afternoon.  How does 2 o'clock sound?

zchris13:
Well, here I am! It's 2 o'clock PM, GMT-5! Time for some NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE FROM ALIENSRL!  This version is FRESH off the CHOPPING BLOCK, straight from THE GREAT AND MIGHTY GOD HAND, KORNEL KISIELEWICZ.

Thanks for coming, guys. We had a great time, found the Dimensional Corridor (AKA BOSS RUSH DUNGEON) and kicked some serious tail.
I'll be back on around 8 o'clock for some X-COM. Post if you want to be guaranteed a character. (first 9 get people)

zchris13:
Well, I feel like playing games. Lets see how long I can go this time! Just drop on by, I'll be here.

PLAYING LA MULANA!Sorry about that everybody, my computer froze while I was getting water.

Thanks for stopping by, everybody!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version