Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: The Call of Magic - Roll to be a Mage.  (Read 7343 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Call of Magic - Roll to be a Mage.
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2011, 10:18:44 pm »

Question: We have to kill off opposition here?

:-\

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2011, 02:36:23 am »

>.> It depends on what you mean by 'Opposition.'

If you're talking about other players, only if you want to. In other words, it isn't encouraged. Because I don't want you to do what you want, because that generally means chaos for me to deal with.

If you catch my drift.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2011, 02:39:29 am »

Speaking of which, when are we getting started? Everyone can't die and let me in before the game starts, after all. I mean, unless you want to be a truly revolutionary and visionary GM in whose footsteps countless others will follow, of course.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2011, 02:58:55 am »

What, by having people die before the first turn? Or on the first turn? (Though Draignean has already done that..)

We're getting started when I have enough lack-of-distraction to get the first turn going. Currently a lot of distraction being pushed at me, so I can't right now. I might even do it later tonight, after everyone in my household has gone to sleep, but we'll see... we'll see.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2011, 10:56:08 am »

Hmm, yeah. We got Six pages before our first turn!

You think people would want to start playing, or something.  ???
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2011, 09:45:18 pm »

I've done worse with my other RTDs, Dwarmin. Weren't you there for one or two of them? Anyways, I'll try to get the turn up today, but for some reason I can't think of much to write. Damned writer's block... I'll still try to get it up today, though.

What more do you need?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2011, 08:48:59 am »

Soo...
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2011, 08:57:47 am »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2012, 11:05:38 am »

I've done worse with my other RTDs, Dwarmin. Weren't you there for one or two of them? Anyways, I'll try to get the turn up today, but for some reason I can't think of much to write. Damned writer's block... I'll still try to get it up today, though.

Very busy. :I

Can you bring this to game to life Talarion? I figured I owed it a final nudge, anyway.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2012, 02:29:58 am »

I can bring it back, I've just had issues in my personal life that have neccesitated absence from my computer >.> So expect a turn. Not going to make promises, because last time I did I went absent for half a month. >.> Wow I thought it was less than that... anyways, yeah, I'll try to get a turn up.

What more do you need?

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2012, 02:32:57 am »

Talawaffle casts Level 60 Raise Dead! It's super effective! Thread took a life arrow to the knee!

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2012, 02:34:10 am »

(If this is getting personal, I suggest you put this on hold for the moment. We-...err, I'm fine with waiting a bit more.  ;) )
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]