Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

League of Legends High Elo Livestream!

(1/4) > >>

Yodamaster:
Hey everyone, for those who don't know me, I'm Yodamaster, and I run the League of Legends thread in other games. Recently I've taken up streaming my games, as many pros do. However, I want to try to spread the word about this game so it's my goal to explain everything I do and make it as simple as possible for all who might be interested.

The general Bay 12 LoL thread is here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84446.0

If you find the game of interest please sign up using the referral link if you're feeling benevolent.

I realize as the current time is New Years Eve that there might not be much interest right now. However, I'm not at a party or anything so I'll be streaming for a few hours. Hop on in!

Lumbajak:
I was watching Yodamaster play LoL before it was cool.

Yodamaster:

--- Quote from: Lumbajak on December 31, 2011, 11:05:39 pm ---I was watching Yodamaster play LoL before it was cool.

--- End quote ---

Skype isn't hipster anymore. When you log in you can see that there's like 15 million people on at the same time.

ansontan2000:
Great job with that gank!
Anyways, you ought to have a live chat.

EDIT: Yeah, TRM's mad. REALLY mad. He's raging and raging over how you are retarded.

Cheeetar:
I guess the stream just went down? It was fun to watch while it lasted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version