Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: [Mini-RTD] Dark Genesis RTD [Turn 18: Immortal Kombat]  (Read 16144 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: [Mini-RTD] Dark Genesis RTD [Turn 18: Immortal Kombat]
« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2012, 10:08:14 pm »

This actually isn't dead, if you were wondering. No turn yet, but turn at some point.

Also, how would you feel if I radically altered the rules for upcoming phases? I'd be fine with leaving it as is, but running this has reminded me of all sorts of ways I might do a god game better, so the temptation is to either abandon this and make a better one (which I don't think I'll be doing because really who can't even finish a mini-RTD?) or turn the current one into a guinea pig.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2012, 10:18:49 pm »

I don't know, but---

Mobkogoth shall urge his host fowards will all his mind power, trying at all costs to get his posessed buttocks into the Throne of Command!

...I really thought I had posted here weeks ago. :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 24, 2012, 10:37:27 pm »

((I knew somebody was missing  :P | I'm alright with whatever the GM says. Also, having a lesser amount of turns, then getting smashed by an elder god is alright for me. Reality. Helps you get creative with your limited turns.))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 25, 2012, 05:54:12 am »

As you wish, lord irony.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]