Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 845

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1261554 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #8460 on: April 27, 2017, 02:34:45 pm »

It's been more than a day, I'm just gonna double post. :P

Feat. not enough frames. Maybe I'll add more tomorrow, or maybe I'll actually do work...

Feat. crazy faces.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #8461 on: April 27, 2017, 03:17:13 pm »

And that's exactly the kind of combat maneuver that that Katia would do. :P
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8462 on: April 27, 2017, 04:23:40 pm »

designing gods is hard.

the gods of Elatre:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #8463 on: April 27, 2017, 07:00:24 pm »

Well hey, you've done well, they look god-y. Lemme guess, clockwise from upper left: God of nature, god of stars/overgod, god of the sun and moon, goddess of the seas, and... Goddess of deception or love...? Last one i can't quite peg down. I hope i did well. :v

also in much less godly news, have a spoop

I call it a charhound, basically an alpha dire hellhound in terms of how fucked you are if it sees you. In terms of size, its eye is about at human chest level. It's supposed to have a very charred appearance (HENCE THE NAME, DING DING), but i'm too lazy to colour it right now. Forgive me for not remembering to wipe off the eraser sediment. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8464 on: April 27, 2017, 08:10:56 pm »

Well hey, you've done well, they look god-y. Lemme guess, clockwise from upper left: God of nature, god of stars/overgod, god of the sun and moon, goddess of the seas, and... Goddess of deception or love...? Last one i can't quite peg down. I hope i did well. :v

close, but not:

-God of Nature and Death
-God of the Sky and Time
-God of Light and Laws
-Goddess of the Winds and Water
-Goddess of the Land and Work

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #8465 on: April 28, 2017, 06:43:12 pm »

Well the fact that i got close without you saying anything but "gods" speaks well for their design. c:

also i drew one of my Shadowrun characters as seen by exactly one of the other characters in that group/campaign

GM has decided that the rest of the world basically sees him as Nerdonis in spite of his sub-par charisma, which results in some rather humorous situations, especially when considering that both him and his player (... me) are social doofuses. :v

edit: well if you're going to remain silent i will have no choice but to keep pelting you with things until activity resumes

Spoiler: coloured the above guy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: also shaded charhound (click to show/hide)

I should also mention this kickawesome rendition of the charhound that a guy in my Shadowrun group made. My own efforts pale in comparison, but he's a super nice dude. c:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 03:24:06 pm by Shook »
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #8466 on: April 30, 2017, 01:40:53 am »

Oh my goodness is that a baby Harry Potter? Or a baby cosplaying Harry Potter perhaps?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8467 on: April 30, 2017, 07:14:22 am »

“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #8468 on: April 30, 2017, 03:26:19 pm »

Avis, your thing looks nice and I would say more but it's really late here and I want to go to bed.

Edit:

Finally as close to done as it will ever be.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 06:12:00 am by Arx »

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #8469 on: May 01, 2017, 07:24:03 pm »

The armor detail is top notch, the faces are very good (although the girls face has a somewhat odd colour, it's a bit... Green?), and the orientation of the limbs and body match up (which is something i'm pretty sure i've poked you about before). You've clearly spent a lot of time on the little details, which is a good thing, but it stands as a stark contrast to the messiness along the outlines of the characters, which could have used a bit of cleaning. That besides, while i won't chide you once more for shading solely with black and white (i see other colours here!), i feel i have to mention that your way of shading has this odd dirty look to it. I mean, it makes sense for warriors to be dirty, but this isn't the right kind of dirty. It's almost completely absent on their faces, likely due to a higher degree of refinement. I dunno, i guess it's just because the brush strokes haven't been smoothed, and i can relate to the tedium of doing that. I'll get back to you if i figure anything out. Overall, you've done a solid job here!

Oh my goodness is that a baby Harry Potter? Or a baby cosplaying Harry Potter perhaps?
Actually an adult man with a penchant for engineering, explosives, drones, extremely reckless driving and overconfidence in his team mates' ability to survive said driving, but as seen by the one person in the world who considers him adorable. GM has decided that he is actually very physically attractive (with my approval, of course), but he has the social skills of a potato. :v

also sorry Avis my wrist hurts too much to type more right now but it looks like a WWII chicken walker
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #8470 on: May 02, 2017, 07:54:43 am »

Fucking OROCHI.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #8471 on: May 02, 2017, 11:45:48 am »

Fucking OROCHI.

Can't flame my life choices if you can't catch me, my friend.

So as to post other things than memes:

The armor detail is top notch, the faces are very good (although the girls face has a somewhat odd colour, it's a bit... Green?), and the orientation of the limbs and body match up (which is something i'm pretty sure i've poked you about before). You've clearly spent a lot of time on the little details, which is a good thing, but it stands as a stark contrast to the messiness along the outlines of the characters, which could have used a bit of cleaning. That besides, while i won't chide you once more for shading solely with black and white (i see other colours here!), i feel i have to mention that your way of shading has this odd dirty look to it. I mean, it makes sense for warriors to be dirty, but this isn't the right kind of dirty. It's almost completely absent on their faces, likely due to a higher degree of refinement. I dunno, i guess it's just because the brush strokes haven't been smoothed, and i can relate to the tedium of doing that. I'll get back to you if i figure anything out. Overall, you've done a solid job here!

The colour is something I fiddled with for a long while, before deciding that unfortunately leather armour just doesn't flatter her complexion. :P And yeah, I should have cleaned up the outlines a lot more.

The shading is actually just your eyes playing some tricks on you - I completely forgot to colour the shading, again. :P I did know I should have done it, though.

The odd dirty look is something to do with the brush strokes, but I'm not 100% sure what. I'm working on it, though!

Thank you for the compliments.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #8472 on: May 02, 2017, 12:48:41 pm »

Can't flame my life choices if you can't catch me, my friend.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

nogoodnames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8473 on: May 05, 2017, 08:21:38 pm »

I finally finished the head of the dog model I was working on.
Any things I should change before attaching it to the body and starting texture work? For reference, it's supposed to be a corgi.

Life is, in a word, volcanoes.
                        - Random human lord

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #8474 on: May 06, 2017, 08:23:02 am »

The eyes are pretty poppy, but otherwise looks great!

Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 845