Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 749 750 [751] 752 753 ... 845

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1239548 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #11250 on: March 29, 2020, 05:13:58 pm »

Some pages for a collaborative training comic I'm doing with a friend. It's just for fun and improvement

cool, what’s the comic called?

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #11251 on: March 29, 2020, 05:16:55 pm »

It doesn't have a name, it's just a ...thing we draw on a imageboard. I don't know if it will go somewhere, but it's fun

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11252 on: March 29, 2020, 05:28:17 pm »

It doesn't have a name, it's just a ...thing we draw on a imageboard. I don't know if it will go somewhere, but it's fun
it looks interesting

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #11253 on: March 29, 2020, 06:29:18 pm »

Thanks ^^
One day I'll work on a real project for publication. For now I'm just messing around

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #11254 on: March 29, 2020, 07:43:28 pm »

makeawebcomic
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11255 on: March 29, 2020, 10:38:21 pm »

(big image ahead)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

after the results of my last fantasy map i decided to scrap it and start with a new one. this is the biome map, plan is to use it as reference when editing the color gradients after adding the elevation to the mix (by using noise and the like). the black parts are where im planning to put mountains, i also posted this in r/worldbuilding to see if i can get some insights on possible mistakes and the like.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11256 on: April 01, 2020, 04:18:54 pm »

I am so freakin' uninspired and the society creeps to my home to oppress me with new models of screw presses, but I managed to draw a picture. Watchers and Watchresses, Shi'rak, from the Frogvale stories I found in my ancient vault.

Shi'rak

What is the moral here? That ol' Q'uaksna needs to stop starting new projects constantly and restore the old ones to greater glory! Bring back Froggie and Toadie! Bring back Frogvale!

"But Q'uaksna, what about +Papercrafts+ and -Drawings-, huh? Are they still a thing?"

Have a Silver, friends. I need to escape my creations, bye!

Silver
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 02:16:20 am by Quaksna »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11257 on: April 01, 2020, 04:35:37 pm »

I like Solver

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #11258 on: April 02, 2020, 11:06:54 am »

HHHHHHHH art block finally starting to recede, fuck art blocks. Glad y'all are keeping this going, good stuff! c:

so first of all doodles

Spoiler: boogles (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: AND FINALLY (click to show/hide)

So yeah, not much done for a whole month. :V
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11259 on: April 04, 2020, 12:41:30 pm »

Your FSH is impressive, but it doesn't look like the one in encyclopedia.

Look for Fsh here.

Oh, that reminds me, I actually drew some Dragonfable fanart, but I can't find it... A portraits of young Warlic and Elucidas. The latter especially was nice, but I can't remember where did I put it... I'll try to fetch it for you.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #11260 on: April 04, 2020, 03:37:56 pm »

Shit, you're right, technically what i've drawn would be a FIISH. Lemme see if i can just...

But man, Dragonfable brings back some memories, likewise with Adventure Quest. Used to play both a lot in my (pre-)teen years! I feel old now, having to refer to my teen years as if they're distant. :V

Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11261 on: April 04, 2020, 03:53:43 pm »

But man, Dragonfable brings back some memories, likewise with Adventure Quest.

*is fwoooosh to the ages of Flash mmorpgs in the late 2000s it was?*
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11262 on: April 05, 2020, 02:01:59 pm »

Watchers and Watchresses, I hereby present you the aforementioned fanart.

Warlic (200 years ago)

Vaal

And I did not found that young Elucidas, sadly. It was pretty funny picture, I got the idea from one quest, where Nythera goes to Death's realm to meet her ancestor Azhura, which describes Elucidas as "quite a charmer". Which is funny, cuz in the present day he's this Gandalf-like venerable elder, so it was interesting thinking how could he look like in his youth.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11263 on: April 05, 2020, 03:52:51 pm »

Warlic (200 years ago)
Vaal
That's seriously really good. You should know;  You've got a real knack for drawing portraits (and heck, drawing in general. All of your full pieces are good). I really do like how you've got your own style figured out. I've noticed that you tend to draw eyes with an aggressive inward slant, guess that's part of your style? I wouldn't mind getting my portrait drawn by you haha (and i mean my real face lol. Though seeing you draw something with less "human" facial features would be cool too). Honestly, keep going and improving and who knows how good you'll get.

Since we're already sort of on an AdventureQuest/DragonFable theme, i've actually got a real life tale related to AQ, i'd write it up and post it in exchange for a pencil drawing of a Moglin Fiend from AQ lol. (Its just a small incident that happened when i was a kid.)
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11264 on: April 05, 2020, 05:28:55 pm »

What is it, an inward slant? Doesn't compute  :)

Despite being locked at home I can't get invested in anything... But I think I should push myself and finally do something. And since my drawing power got stronger (and I finally thought of some idea) I think our friend Blackhoof might get an update soon... Even if a single one, the hiatus was too long!

-Drawings- aren't the onlu thing I'm thinking about in thesr sleepless nights... I considered that idea of frog webcomic someone proposed further, and I think I have some ideas for it too... In case you would be truly interested, that is. I need some dedicated Watchers, like my precious -Drawings- gang (I love you guys) that would be invested in mad artist's attempts at art. I mean, it could really help me flesh out Egheevin a little bit more, and setting it in mine probably most thought out universe bears some advantages as well...

Bah, what am I saying. You know how it goes, Q'uaksna starts a project, and works on it relentlessly until suddenly he doesn't. I don't know, it's just so weird that I stop being invested in my works before they're finished. And it's a trait I can see over and over in my life. How many times did I write about it here? It's just bad.

Hey what 3 paragraphs?!! What's wrong with me?!!

Anyways, I won't be any better probably. Please state your opinions on frog webcomics and tell me what inward slant is, would you be so kind? Thanks, I'm going to bed now. Oh, I'm in bed... It's 0:28 and I still can't fall asleep. Maaaaan....
Pages: 1 ... 749 750 [751] 752 753 ... 845